Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday (28508 Views)

Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 / John Dumelo And Gifty Mawuenya's White Wedding Holds Today / Glory Brown Pre-Wedding Photos, As Traditional Wedding Holds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Abuja Based Popular Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKb3jByBiss

Abuja-based entertainer and the host of popular comedy show, Depression Pills, Stephen Madukwe, popularly known as Headmaster has engaged his heartthrob, Cynthia Ifeoma at a colourful private event in Abuja.

This comes ahead of their traditional wedding taking place on Thursday, Jan. 5 in Anambra.

He shared beautiful photos of the engagement on social media and wrote, "To my kindest BEAUTIFUL ARMOR: Cynthia Okeke

"Every long lost road, kept leading us back to each other, It has always been better when we're together. It seems right now that all I've ever done in my life, my BEST DECISION is making my way back to where love has totally transformed my entire life!!

"Thank you for saying YES to this goofy stubborn boy!! LESS NOISE MORE LOVE

"Ladies and Gentle men, my former neighbor from Port Harcourt road Aba has now accepted to be my wife 11yrs later!!".

The traditional wedding will take place at late Mr Patrick Okeke Onwuekwe's Compound of Umumeohaekwe -Okpoko village, Isuofia in Aguata LGA of Anambra State on Thursday.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
More

Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by Omihanifa: 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin BBW

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by Magnoliaa(f): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
Congratulations to them ❤.

They are a beautiful couple.

Lord, I know you will do your thing and not forsake me this 2023.

I will finally cease to be a spoon; I speak it into the universe.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by Favor4: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
The wife try
Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by sekwowo: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
omo

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Abuja hypeman engages fiancee.....

Okay noted and seen.

Uhmmm...

Happy Married Life to Abuja hypeman and his lovely bride.
God bless their Union.

9 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by FashionCookie(f): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
I know d source of this kind of news. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by inumidun2010(m): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
May they not DISENGAGE... The wife is PLENTY ON ALL SIDES..

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by meobizy(f): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Don’t cheat on her later claiming that she tripled in size. With the way she looks, he should know what to expect. Happy Married life to them. With a job like his, I have bad news.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
FashionCookie:
I know d source of this kind of news. undecided
If u ask us, na who we go ask

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by IamANigerianMan: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wedding on Thursday?
Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by yerad: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Congratulations to them.
Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by dahmie2013: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Congratulations... They look so good together.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by Realmi: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
One good news
Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by Adabilaal: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Congratulations to them ❤.

They are a beautiful couple.

Lord, I know you will do your thing and not forsake me this 2023.

I will finally cease to be a spoon; I speak it to the universe.
DM your pic make person get plans for you too

1 Like

Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by Realmi: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
IamANigerianMan:
Wedding on Thursday?
to reduce crowd grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by saintkel(m): 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Love don de see shege

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by CartelKenneth: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
This one will be wicked to her children o cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by skuribeebo: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
GLeesMODEL:
Abuja Based Popular Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKb3jByBiss

Abuja-based entertainer and the host of popular comedy show, Depression Pills, Stephen Madukwe, popularly known as Headmaster has engaged his heartthrob, Cynthia Ifeoma at a colourful private event in Abuja.

This comes ahead of their traditional wedding taking place on Thursday, Jan. 5 in Anambra.

He shared beautiful photos of the engagement on social media and wrote, "To my kindest BEAUTIFUL ARMOR: Cynthia Okeke

"Every long lost road, kept leading us back to each other, It has always been better when we're together. It seems right now that all I've ever done in my life, my BEST DECISION is making my way back to where love has totally transformed my entire life!!

"Thank you for saying YES to this goofy stubborn boy!! LESS NOISE MORE LOVE

"Ladies and Gentle men, my former neighbor from Port Harcourt road Aba has now accepted to be my wife 11yrs later!!".

The traditional wedding will take place at late Mr Patrick Okeke Onwuekwe's Compound of Umumeohaekwe -Okpoko village, Isuofia in Aguata LGA of Anambra State on Thursday.
Oti ye mi
Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by Jilice6272: 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Congratulations to them
Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by money121(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ok
Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by ModCaller: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Which kind wahala be this?

Wahala wahala wahala.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by MrPOTUS: 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
lipsrsealed

Nigerian men dey try o. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by Chris2863(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Make she hit the gym first

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by Daviestunech(m): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
damn nigggar

my type of woman cool

Congratulations man
Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by Zico5(m): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
Real men don't eat bone. I love the combination

1 Like

Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by PDJT: 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
-Hmm. Did you say he is called "Headmaster"? I hope it's not what am thinking.

-Well, atleast we now know who ate all the mince pies. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday by kokoA(m): 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
IamANigerianMan:
Wedding on Thursday?
she don get bele naw.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary / Police Arrest Man Who Hacked Sound Sultan's IG Account To Defraud People (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.