Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku (17007 Views)

Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB / Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman / "Atiku Is The Chief Financier Of Fulani Herdsmen" - Paul Unongo, NEF Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 08, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

Keep quiet

A southerner that dislike my people is that a southerner ?

A southerner that loved and involved the east like kilode Abd neglected my people is that a southeasterner ?

Both political and infrastructure wise he neglected my region

So you want me to die for him shay ?

Never
[/s]
Useless comment from a zone-b. Keep dreaming. It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of a needle, or the son of man to rapture the earth than for a yoruba man to be president again.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by Adekdammy: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Seceding Lagos to southwest

Lagos Ibadan express way

Ilorin Ibadan rail line

Sagamu ore express way

Lagos Ibadan rail line

Human development of my people

Political inclusion in national politics

lagos has always been part of south west
obj started and stopped, gej continued and now pmb as far as am concerned wont finish it because even snail speed is faster than the way work is going on there, n.b gej has done atleast 50% of the road
sagamu ore was started by gej and was almost completed before he left
lagos ibadan rail line, you mean buhari has bought speed train to start plying that route?
political inclusion abi chop chop inclusion?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by Snow02: 9:27am On Jan 08, 2018
temptnow:
Paul bingo is just a disgrace to the Tiv nation, he has sold Benue people for a pot of porridge
facts
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by crispus09(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2018
dat guy self,e better as dem disown him.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 08, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by ModsWillKillNL: 9:31am On Jan 08, 2018
FreddyKruger:

Useless comment from a zone-b. Keep dreaming. It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of a needle, or the son of man to rapture the earth than for an yoruba man to be president again.

Shattap!

In 2023, a Yoruba will be president again.

Go and hug transformer.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by nwanza1: 9:31am On Jan 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Ok Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
Osibanjo is a vagabond

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by sarrki(m): 9:32am On Jan 08, 2018
Adekdammy:

obj started and stopped, gej continued and now pmb as far as am concerned wont finish it because even snail speed is faster than the way work is going on there, n.b gej has done atleast 50% of the road
lagos ibadan rail line, you mean buhari has bought speed train to start plying that route?

Pmb has finally seceded it to us for your info
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by yorubaglobalnew: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2018
For news relating to the yoruba's, click the link below.

[color=#006600][/color]http://yorubaglobalnews.com/dont-politicise-herdsmens-killings-says-osinbajo/
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by Angelawhite(m): 9:42am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet

A southerner that dislike my people is that a southerner ?

A southerner that loved and involved the east like kilode Abd neglected my people is that a southeasterner ?

Both political and infrastructure wise he neglected my region

So you want me to die for him shay ?

Never

I have an impression that you are not a happy person.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by Tecno66: 9:55am On Jan 08, 2018
kings09:
E no gree u talk again abi na booking space tinz? cheesy
He no dey get wetin to talk until them mention APC & Buhari name. That time he go wake from sleep.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by Cannonleo(m): 10:04am On Jan 08, 2018
Adekdammy:

my brother tell the idiot please
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by BeijinDossier: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2018
LOL

Go Atiku..our man

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2018
The disagreement in the enemy's camp just began.

At the rate the Fulani herdsmen are marauding the country in order to maintain their strangle hold to power, only a resounding self destruction awaits them.

Apoptosis loading cool cool shocked

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by sunsewa16: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2018
this man since I knew him from the days of Abacha has been a sell out, always enjoy playing the dirty games in detriment of tiv people, has sold his soul to northern oligarchs and demons,waiting for him to change, is maybe in the grave.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by misgab: 11:20am On Jan 08, 2018
Sorry o chief, now you will understand the difference between core north and north central. Again you are an elder, you are not expected to be making such a weighty allegation without substantiating it with facts.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by Nnamdiojukwu: 11:34am On Jan 08, 2018
temptnow:
Paul bingo is just a disgrace to the Tiv nation, he has sold Benue people for a pot of porridge
HOW?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by Nnamdiojukwu: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2018
frankyychiji:
The man looks hungry. Don't be surprised the midget governor is feeding him to talk trash.
Believe it or not,that man tou just insult can feed your entire generation,if iam telling lies,there are Benue indegens here to attest to that.
Speak only what you know.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 08, 2018
[s]
ModsWillKillNL:

Shattap!

In 2023, a Yoruba will be president again.

Go and hug transformer.
[/s]
E pain the conehead grin
Oya tell me is it the dwarf "mere commissioner" or the brown teeth in lagos that will be president?
Useless afonja. If my comment pain u go drink poison tongue

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by stieyven(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
freeze001:
Unongo Unongo! U no go get sense sha...they will so throw u under the bus and slaughter all ur family members for good measure! Deceive urself that u are a Northerner abi na northern elder. Big fool
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by freeze001(f): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Shut it please! If it will help him and dullards like him to realise the error of their ways and perhaps correct themselves, then a soul would have been saved.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by Elliot2(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Pure lies

We are not praise singer lime those that claimed Enugu > Onitsha expressway was in good shape and second Niger bridge are the work of Gej

Where as nothing to show forth after 6years
why u dodge d points d guy raised?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by sarrki(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
Elliot2:
why u dodge d points d guy raised?

He's sounding incoherent
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by Adekdammy: 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Pmb has finally seceded it to us for your info

What is yours cant be given to you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by geswith: 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
freeze001:
Unongo Unongo! U no go get sense sha...they will so throw u under the bus and slaughter all ur family members for good measure! Deceive urself that u are a Northerner abi na northern elder. Big fool

Very Big One
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by esthil: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
That guy pointed rightly what Gej did in your region you denied it outrightly. Its so obvious you live in a blind spot created by your hatred. I'm not surprise it's a very common zombie attribute
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by FrancisIgya: 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
Unongo spoke the truth. You are only defending Atiku, your Hausa- Fulani brother.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by CioAngels(f): 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
This is very good, i once said a day like this will come for Mr Paul Unougo. This should teach our leaders not to use their people as collateral to get what they want because one day disgrace will welcome them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku by ItsTutsi(m): 2:43am On Jan 09, 2018
hahaha the desperation from this delusional ipob jew is nauseating ,so it's the 5% whose number can't even tilt a libra scale,having the audacity to talk about the presidency grin cheesy undecided..a region whose population is not even up to kano state grin,SE voting strength is as useless as the letter G in igbo
FreddyKruger:

Useless comment from a zone-b. Keep dreaming. It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of a needle, or the son of man to rapture the earth than for a yoruba man to be president again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuella Ita: FIRS Official Diverted Public Funds To Private School – Witness / Under-recovery: Fuel Subsidy Drops To N20 Per Litre — NNPC / LSPWC Begins Rehabilitation Work On Lasu-iba Road Intersection(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.