Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

How To Share Files Larger Than 16mb On Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Share Files Larger Than 16mb On Whatsapp (540 Views)

How To Add 512 People To A Group Chat on WhatsApp And Share Files Up To 2GB / App That Share Files To Facebook And Instagram, Please Help / Help - I Can't Share Files To Pc Via Usb Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Share Files Larger Than 16mb On Whatsapp by Issarooh(m): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
We've come again with yet another tutorial(as usual).

This time around we shall be teaching you how to share files of any size on WhatsApp be it media file or documents, although "document" does the trick.

It's widely known that no existent version of whatsapp supports sharing of files larger than 16mb, especially media files such as videos and mp3. You can hardly find an image as large as 16mb though, kilode! Life na war?

Follow this link for details and detailed illustration

http://www.syodesk.com/2018/01/pictures-how-to-share-files-larger-than.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Root My Infinix Hot 4? / Samsung Galaxy Neo / Infinix Hot S3X: Unboxing, First Impressions, Comparison With Hot S3 & Pricing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.