Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Fx Trading Or Crypto Trading? Which One Is Better? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fx Trading Or Crypto Trading? Which One Is Better? (1261 Views)

Sport Trading Or Crypto Trading ? Which Is Riskier, Better And More Profitable ? / Stock Market Or Bit Coin Trading Which Is More Advisable? / Forex Trading Or Cryptocurrency Trading? Which Should I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fx Trading Or Crypto Trading? Which One Is Better? by vpaymoney(m): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
Forex trading with iML trading tool or crypto trading with CPC trading tool. Which part is good to tread this new year to earn a descent income of say minimum of $30-$50 per day? Considering the cost of the tools, maintenance and services. iML cost and monthly sub's and CPC cost and monthly subs. As the case may be. An experienced pro advice is highly valued. Thanks
Re: Fx Trading Or Crypto Trading? Which One Is Better? by vpaymoney(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
Is my question not well constructed?
Re: Fx Trading Or Crypto Trading? Which One Is Better? by Kinghenreey: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
I dont knw much abt Forex trading, But I can tell u that Crypto trading is a blood money if you knw how, and also its a simple path to village if you dont knw how.

3 Likes

Re: Fx Trading Or Crypto Trading? Which One Is Better? by kingviny: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
There is non like Crypto trading ! Forget about tools cus these are gabbages. Learn how to trade or get a pro. to trade for you and share the profit.

I just doubled my account in less than a month. This is 10000% better than fx, av done that before.

I train and trade for people. Call 07081516945 if interested.

1 Like

Re: Fx Trading Or Crypto Trading? Which One Is Better? by vpaymoney(m): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
kingviny:
There is non like Crypto trading ! Forget about tools cus these are gabbages. Learn how to trade or get a pro. to trade for you and share the profit.

I just doubled my account in less than a month. This is 10000% better than fx, av done that before.

I train and trade for people. Call 07081516945 if interested.
Which of the do you train bro. And in this down time, do you still make the 10000%?

(1) (Reply)

Help! My nutrition business is growing too fast for me! Need people in sales an / Please Is This My Decision Wise? / Uniononline - How To Register & Activate Union Bank Online Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.