Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Sport Trading Or Crypto Trading ? Which Is Riskier, Better And More Profitable ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sport Trading Or Crypto Trading ? Which Is Riskier, Better And More Profitable ? (839 Views)

Forex Trading Or Cryptocurrency Trading? Which Should I Go For? / Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? / Fx Trading Or Crypto Trading? Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sport Trading Or Crypto Trading ? Which Is Riskier, Better And More Profitable ? by Sportsolutions2(m): 8:25pm On May 26, 2022
Sport Trading or Crypto Trading ? Which is Riskier, Better and More Profitable ?
Re: Sport Trading Or Crypto Trading ? Which Is Riskier, Better And More Profitable ? by Sportsolutions2(m): 8:28pm On May 26, 2022
Sportsolutions2:
Sport Trading or Crypto Trading ? Which is Riskier, Better and More Profitable ?

Riskier: Sport Trading

Better: Crypto Trading

More Profitable: Crypto Trading.

Does anyone feel otherwise ?

I've got Proofs to my assertions. I'll drop them soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sport Trading Or Crypto Trading ? Which Is Riskier, Better And More Profitable ? by Faber(m): 8:52pm On May 26, 2022
Both of them no get head.
Re: Sport Trading Or Crypto Trading ? Which Is Riskier, Better And More Profitable ? by Sapeleboy911(m): 8:56pm On May 26, 2022
Both are risky and profitable no doubt. But for me, crypto trading is riskier and less profitable, the scams, shitty coins, pump, and dump, associated with cryptos are even making things worst. There is a high level of fraud in the crypto trading space.

Unlike sports trading where the major limiting factor for record-breaking profits is "BOOKIES" restricting your accounts. And when I say sports trading I don't mean those useless accumulators, scam tipsters, handicappers, or valueless odds games. I mean strategies where you have an edge over the bookies like value betting or arbitrage betting.
Re: Sport Trading Or Crypto Trading ? Which Is Riskier, Better And More Profitable ? by emperorventure4(m): 10:38pm On May 26, 2022
Crypto is Riskier
Crypto is better since its scalable
Crypto is more profitable

1 Like

Re: Sport Trading Or Crypto Trading ? Which Is Riskier, Better And More Profitable ? by Sportsolutions2(m): 12:02am On May 27, 2022
Proof 1:

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/1#113168727

See How Crypto Profits are Being Made:

May 19, 2022 - May 26, 2022 Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Trading:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2#113196063

Maildrops Coin Updates:

7 Days Coins Report Update:

Last week; We gave out 12 coins to Buy and Hold for Profiting.

As We engage in Our 24 hours Coins Tracking; We also envisaged to Hold These Coins for The 7 Days Duration inorder to show everyone the likely results of Holding Coins for quite an extended period of time.

It's The First Time We will be Holding All Our Coins without Swapping any of them for a duration 7 days.

The screenshot shows the Yield Results of All of The 12 coins in the past 7 days.

It's been 7 days already; so let's get ahead with some profit/loss calculations as usual:

-6.72 - 58.13 -46.40 - 0.54 + 92.03 - 36.17 + 5893 - 61.17 - 68.50 - 6.23 - 28.90 - 27.18 = 5,645.09%

A Whooping 5,645.09% profits was realized within The past 7 days following Our Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Strategy.

If you had invested $1 on each coins; then you would have invested a total of $12 on All of the coins. By now - your returns would be up to $56.45.

If you had invested $10 on each coins; then you would have invested a total of $120 on All of the coins. By now - your returns would be up to $564.50.

No stress,

No Hassle nor Hustle,

Just Some Necessary Clicks on Your Phone as You Follow My Directions.

No other Business can give You such a Relaxing and High Profit Margin within 7 days with NO STRESS.

Well, if you like:

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

~ MESSIAH

Re: Sport Trading Or Crypto Trading ? Which Is Riskier, Better And More Profitable ? by AfroAgroPower: 8:57am On May 28, 2022
Faber:
Both of them no get head.

lol.

Do you have a Trading Niche that has "head" ?

FOREX Trading ?

Binary Options ?

Or

Digital Options ?
Re: Sport Trading Or Crypto Trading ? Which Is Riskier, Better And More Profitable ? by AfroAgroPower: 9:02am On May 28, 2022
Sapeleboy911:
Both are risky and profitable no doubt. But for me, crypto trading is riskier and less profitable, the scams, shitty coins, pump, and dump, associated with cryptos are even making things worst. There is a high level of fraud in the crypto trading space.

Unlike sports trading where the major limiting factor for record-breaking profits is "BOOKIES" restricting your accounts. And when I say sports trading I don't mean those useless accumulators, scam tipsters, handicappers, or valueless odds games. I mean strategies where you have an edge over the bookies like value betting or arbitrage betting.

If sport trading accounts are being restricted by the bookies because of Profiting; then it is not a reliable venture worth trading your time and mental energy on.

Agricultural FOREX is Way Better than All of Them as it involves Real Life Trading on Agricultural Commodities for Ascertained Profits from The Rural Farmgates to The Urban Markets.
Re: Sport Trading Or Crypto Trading ? Which Is Riskier, Better And More Profitable ? by AfroAgroPower: 9:05am On May 28, 2022
emperorventure4:
Crypto is Riskier
Crypto is better since its scalable
Crypto is more profitable

Crypto is better since its scalable; I agree.
Sport Trading is also Scalable.

Crypto is more Profitable; I agree.
If Traded Rightly with Workable Strategies.

Crypto is Riskier....Make Us Understand this. Can you shed more light on how Crypto is more riskier than Sport Trading ?
Re: Sport Trading Or Crypto Trading ? Which Is Riskier, Better And More Profitable ? by Faber(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
lol.

Do you have a Trading Niche that has "head" ?

FOREX Trading ?

Binary Options ?

Or

Digital Options ?

Invest your money in buying and selling, transportation, sports betting franchises. Na e sure pass
Re: Sport Trading Or Crypto Trading ? Which Is Riskier, Better And More Profitable ? by emperorventure4(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Crypto is better since its scalable; I agree.
Sport Trading is also Scalable.

Crypto is more Profitable; I agree.
If Traded Rightly with Workable Strategies.

Crypto is Riskier....Make Us Understand this. Can you shed more light on how Crypto is more riskier than Sport Trading ?

For the first one, Sports trading is not scalable, you cants place bets of say 1million dollars you limited due to maximum stake. Your account can also be banned if you win too much.

Crypto us Riskier given that. Your losses are unlimited, unlike sports bet where your losses are limited. Matches could end. But crypto does not end. You can loose as much as 10,000,000$ in crypto but it's not posibble in sports trading since you are limited

Re: Sport Trading Or Crypto Trading ? Which Is Riskier, Better And More Profitable ? by emperorventure4(m): 10:58am On May 28, 2022
[quote author=emperorventure4 post=113246530][/quote]

Also giving the UST depegging Saga, you can literally loose 99% of your capital, unlike sport bet you can only loose your stake at any point in time
Re: Sport Trading Or Crypto Trading ? Which Is Riskier, Better And More Profitable ? by septoxid: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2023
Honestly, both sport trading and crypto trading have their risks and potentials. I've dabbled in both, and while crypto can be more volatile, it also offers higher rewards. I started using AI trading software like Immediate Edge to help navigate the market. It's not a magic solution, but it has provided some valuable insights and saved me time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sport Trading Or Crypto Trading ? Which Is Riskier, Better And More Profitable ? by Sportsolutions2(m): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
septoxid:
Honestly, both sport trading and crypto trading have their risks and potentials. I've dabbled in both, and while crypto can be more volatile, it also offers higher rewards. I started using AI trading software like Immediate Edge to help navigate the market. It's not a magic solution, but it has provided some valuable insights and saved me time.

Liked, Shared and Followed.

I just opened up the link.

I'll check up what the bot is about.

If I find value, I'll surely be back to commend it.

(1) (Reply)

For All Event Planning And General Advertising / Goods Or Services Nigerians Will Pay For Online / How To Open Us Bank Account,free Telephone,street Address Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.