Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

How To Improve Your Blog Revenue - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Improve Your Blog Revenue (3763 Views)

How To Improve Your Blog Search Engine Rankings / 5 SEO Tools To Improve Your Website Rankings In 2018 / How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by newslifeop: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2018
Good
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by Watsoneology: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
First As A Beginner

You need to define your Niche and
Consider If you are going for magazine blogging or authority blogging or best if you are to combine both on your niche blog

2: You need to get your blog design platform right, making sure that the flowing features are right on your blog
- That Your Blog is design interface is simple
- That Your Blog has Email Marketing Features Integrated on it, and you are collecting emails daily
- That Your Blog has a dedicated Channels, e.g Youtube Channel, Facebook Page/ Group, whatsApp active numbers, Twitter, NairaLand if your target audience Involve Nigeria and some other classified site account etc

3: That Your Are willing to learn and re-learn new thing on your niche marketing

4: That You Have some budget to handle your data, promote your blogs effectively for the first without even looking for return on investment at as a beginner... and more other things.. pls check your email,,, I have sent you some stuff, is coming from NAIRALEARN ( University Of NairaLearn )

Thanks Bro
eteforlor:
pls sir, can u advice me on what to do as a beginner, after designing my blog, having domain and hosting it. what nest?
kodeliciouscinfor@gmail.com
Hope My Information are a bit helpful, pls feel free to write back if need be..
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
Watsoneology:
Go To https://nairalearn.com/become-a-student/ Sign Up As Student, An Send Your Username To The Number On My Signature and we will upgrade Your Account To Author and Publisher Level... Thanks
Thanks... I'll do that nd let you know afterwards. Thanks.
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by fajob: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
yea

Lets talk your ICT NEEDS

www.jolagict.com

Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by Watsoneology: 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
Mean While For Those Of You In Need Of Professional Website Development

Premium Blog Design, BulkSMS or any other type of website, Please contact me for affordable price...

Thanks

Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by Zdoh(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
Zidohexchange is always available for all you instant exchange to Naira and dollars.

Bring all your Freelancer/Blogging work funds

Such as:

PAYONEER

SKRILL

NETELLER

BITCOIN

PAYPAL

Instant Payment guarantee:

Call/WhatsApp : 08088759163.

Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by Watsoneology: 6:21am On Jan 09, 2018
For Your Premium Blog Website Design and Optimization Also Contact Me, Check My Signature For Contact Info

Thanks Guys
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by Watsoneology: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2018
..... go to nairalearn dot com for more info products

Enjoy Guys
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by ashiraf(m): 11:36am On Jan 09, 2018
your right
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by unilagsforum(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Cool stuff
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by Watsoneology: 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
Thanks
unilagsforum:
Cool stuff
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by Watsoneology: 5:55am On Jan 10, 2018
WOW, 10 Days After The New Year Eve

Friends The Year is a bit getting old, start executing your plans for the yr.. Now
Re: How To Improve Your Blog Revenue by Hollamide01: 7:41am On Jan 10, 2018
Before you write me kindly check my site www.hollamide.com and tell me 5 things you will do to Improve the website and make sure you have a laptop and a smartphone.

A writer is needed
I need someone who can work on Adsense
I need a website developer

Mobile number to reach me is +13173549437 or write me on my email ola4prom@yahoo.com, the number is available on WHATAPP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Create A Bulk SMS Website / Iceycat Death - Died June 28 By Suicide - Icecat25 Rainbow Six Siege / Cloud Storage V Physical Storage Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.