Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Singer Tekno Is Rude And Arrogant Says TV Staff - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Tekno Is Rude And Arrogant Says TV Staff (876 Views)

I've Slept With Over 100 Men At 32, Says TV Host / Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves / Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Tekno Is Rude And Arrogant Says TV Staff by Nkemakonam62: 4:57am On Jan 08, 2018
A staff of planet TV has called out songwriter and producer, Tekno for allegedly being rude and arrogant. The staff who goes by the name, ezzyplanettv, on Instagram used the social medium to vent about Tekno’s alleged attitude towards him and his colleagues. He went on to add that Tekno has proven Wizkid’s manager, Mr Sunday Are true with his actions.

It should be recalled that Mr Are, allegedly, got into a fight with Tekno for being “disrespectful” at the One Africa Music Festival in Dubai.

In the post, he wrote

“The media is the most powerful entity on earth. That’s because they have the power to make the innocent look guilty and the guilty innocent, and because they control the minds of the masses 1 Malcolm X
It is easy to start a campaign of calumny against anyone using whatever platform one has. But I won’t do that, rather I will put it to you Mr Tekno that age or status is no reason for you to disrespect the media rather it show about your rudely behavior. Planet TV Africa as a premium brand have always supported Nigerian artistes and also note that we are way bigger than any music artiste. Note, Mr Tekno that I will not take that disrespect from you or any Nigerian artiste who thinks they can disrespect the media and get away with it or flex their power and ego. Me personally see it as a sign of acute inferiority complex. Your attitude towards me and my colleagues last nite at a gathering just goes to validates what Mr Sunday Are said about you being a rude and arrogant person. Life is in circles and I pray and hope you don’t burn every bridge on your way up or from your peak. Because someday you will need those bridges to support you. Ask your senior colleagues the importance of keeping and maintaining relationships. Cheers”

http://www.akelicious.com/2018/01/singer-tekno-is-rude-and-arrogant-says.html

Re: Singer Tekno Is Rude And Arrogant Says TV Staff by Preshy561(f): 4:58am On Jan 08, 2018
slim daddy..
love ya kiss
Re: Singer Tekno Is Rude And Arrogant Says TV Staff by sarrki(m): 5:07am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
slim daddy..

love ya kiss

This is not romance section

We are serious people here

1 Like

Re: Singer Tekno Is Rude And Arrogant Says TV Staff by Preshy561(f): 5:10am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

This is not romance section
We are serious people here
seems your head is paining you ba
cos you are endowed with protruding belly undecided
Re: Singer Tekno Is Rude And Arrogant Says TV Staff by sarrki(m): 5:12am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

seems your head is paining you ba

cos you are endowed with protruding belly undecided

Why are short engines full of insult ?
Re: Singer Tekno Is Rude And Arrogant Says TV Staff by Preshy561(f): 5:30am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Why are short engines full of insult ?
if I'm short then you are a dwarf undecided
Re: Singer Tekno Is Rude And Arrogant Says TV Staff by sarrki(m): 5:34am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

if I'm short then you are a dwarf undecided

E pain you ?
Re: Singer Tekno Is Rude And Arrogant Says TV Staff by Preshy561(f): 5:36am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

E pain you ?
pain how undecided unless pain has a different meaning now
Re: Singer Tekno Is Rude And Arrogant Says TV Staff by sarrki(m): 5:39am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

pain how undecided
unless pain has a different meaning now

Then the thing pepper you
Re: Singer Tekno Is Rude And Arrogant Says TV Staff by Preshy561(f): 5:39am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Then the thing pepper you
goan rest abeg undecided
Re: Singer Tekno Is Rude And Arrogant Says TV Staff by sarrki(m): 5:42am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

goan rest abeg undecided

Oya goa and prepare schools are resuming today
Re: Singer Tekno Is Rude And Arrogant Says TV Staff by chriskosherbal(m): 6:31am On Jan 08, 2018
In the guyz write up those last words of advice was really strong. ..it's a life lesson.

And if Everything they said is true about tekno then he should really amend his ways. Cos you never will know the next page life has for you.

In another news the posters above me why fighting now..
Sarrki abeg leave that babe now..

Preshy561 you are gorgeous woman.
Re: Singer Tekno Is Rude And Arrogant Says TV Staff by sarrki(m): 6:34am On Jan 08, 2018
chriskosherbal:
In the guyz write up those last words of advice was really strong. ..it's a life lesson.

And if Everything they said is true about tekno then he should really amend his ways. Cos you never will know the next page life has for you.

Preshy561 you are gorgeous woman.

If not for you ehnnnn
Re: Singer Tekno Is Rude And Arrogant Says TV Staff by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 08, 2018
angry

∆ ∆
Re: Singer Tekno Is Rude And Arrogant Says TV Staff by Preshy561(f): 8:05am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

If not for you ehnnnn
lool...see this one,,
you know how it used to be undecided

I don't want to start my morning with a badluck
Re: Singer Tekno Is Rude And Arrogant Says TV Staff by Preshy561(f): 8:06am On Jan 08, 2018
chriskosherbal:

Pres.hy561 you are gorgeous woman.
thanks dear
Re: Singer Tekno Is Rude And Arrogant Says TV Staff by Biggynt(m): 8:08am On Jan 08, 2018
Hope the guy dey see this to learn, as table turns

(1) (Reply)

I Dropped Out Of School After Getting Pregnant At 14 – Actress Ada Ameh / Useless Forever: Gifty Powers Blast Lilly Afe Over Semi Nude Photos / "Motherhood Has Changed Me" – Yvonne Nelson Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.