Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question (1984 Views)

Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask / Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by ipreach: 7:26am On Jan 08, 2018

Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by MrHistorian: 7:28am On Jan 08, 2018
Reno's stupidity keeps evolving day by day. . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by biacan(f): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2018
Reno giving apc nightmares

19 Likes

Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by IamGoke(m): 7:29am On Jan 08, 2018
Hmmmmm true talk!!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by hisgrace090: 7:36am On Jan 08, 2018
If I live there, its either headsmen pack out or I myself will pack out.

The killing is now out of hand.

And with their unrepentant heart, I don't see them stopping soon.

4 Likes

Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by aolawale025: 7:39am On Jan 08, 2018
More important is the message in that statement. That Reno asked doesn't make it less

4 Likes

Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by SalamRushdie: 7:42am On Jan 08, 2018
MrHistorian:

Where is the stupidity? He made a very valid point

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by selectedhero(m): 7:45am On Jan 08, 2018
MrHistorian:

Annoyingly you are becoming geometrically stupid as the days count, you think you sound funny or what? Starting 2018 on this stupid note again?

26 Likes

Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by Bari22: 7:46am On Jan 08, 2018
hmm
Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by fergie001: 7:49am On Jan 08, 2018
This question strong o

My annoyance is the seeming SILENCE.........

Only a r.etard will not give this a thought.......

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by MrHistorian: 7:50am On Jan 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Where is the stupidity? He made a very valid point
He made a very valid point by predicting total annihilation of the entire Southern Nigeria?

To disappoint you. . .The NPF has begun a crackdown on these Fulani herdmen.

https://www.nairaland.com/4267968/benue-killing-police-arrest-8
Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by MrHistorian: 7:53am On Jan 08, 2018
selectedhero:

Annoyingly you are becoming geometrically stupid as the days count, you think you sound funny or what? Starting 2018 on this stupid note again?
We shouldn't start a Monday morning with offensive words sparring.

I'm entitled to my comment same way you are to yours,if it annoys you,do well to restrain yourself from reacting provocatively.

There might not be a second time for this warning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by EternalTruths: 7:54am On Jan 08, 2018
Northern Christians have 2 options to pick from

1) Fulani Republic of Nigeria

2) Christian Republic of Biafra.

I plea that Northern Christians should stick together with the murderous Fulanis.

I will advice the Northern Christians to ignore the peaceful Biafrans.

Igbos are terrorists while armed Fulani herdsmen are unifiers.

6 Likes

Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by zombieTRACKER: 7:54am On Jan 08, 2018
MrHistorian:

Answer the question?
It's a straight one that requires a straight answer

3 Likes

Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by CplusJason: 7:56am On Jan 08, 2018
MrHistorian:

He made a very valid point by predicting total annihilation of the entire Southern Nigeria?

https://www.nairaland.com/4190209/police-arraign-fulani-herdsman-makurdi

And you believe that bullshit from this administration? Lol, C'mon bro, you're way too intelligent than the APC put together.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by Flets: 7:57am On Jan 08, 2018
MrHistorian:

Tell that to the moon watchers.

Buhari has effectively utilized bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen to achieve the political and ethnic cleansing targets set by the oligarchs

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by Flets: 7:59am On Jan 08, 2018
CplusJason:
And you believe that bullshit from this administration? Lol, C'mon bro, you're way too intelligent than the APC put together.

No he is not that intelligent....

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by zombieTRACKER: 8:00am On Jan 08, 2018
MrHistorian:

The police grin grin grin grin
And the Army will also join in with operation help the herdsmen cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's on record that the army is more interested in arresting cattle rustlers than the marauding herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by CplusJason: 8:01am On Jan 08, 2018
Flets:

No he is not that intelligent....
He's intelligent bro. Same with Salamrushdie and Flashh. cool
Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 08, 2018
not only benue oh..

Another 4yrs shocked shocked.. our population for don reduce by 60%.
no be joke..

suicide's, fulani, boko, bruntashi and his zomb, the dullard dead brain.. will lead to more hunger,stress, increase of unemployment..

even the death will redie.. skull mining will be a legalised transaction..
dem plenty..

another four years of Apc andthe dullard.

Nigerian go the hustle position with Eritrea or maybe somali.

Buhari is a curse to this country.. A bad Omen.

We must retire him..

3 Likes

Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 08, 2018
This is an audacity of extreme stupidity cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

MrHistorian:

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by kings09(m): 8:04am On Jan 08, 2018
Zombies will avoid this thread like a plague

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by MrHistorian: 8:11am On Jan 08, 2018
CplusJason:
For now,we have no alternatives. grin grin
Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by bubu2019: 8:11am On Jan 08, 2018
MrHistorian:

another broken condom.you wasted my mb and time with this your stupid post.taking us back to November news to justify your senseless point

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by Homeboiy: 8:14am On Jan 08, 2018
who go even vote him?

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by CplusJason: 8:15am On Jan 08, 2018
MrHistorian:

For now,we have no alternatives. grin grin
Lol, we've so many alternatives boss. We don't have to wait for the security operatives working with this present administration to feed us with LIES.

We shall "do it ourselves"

Kindly ignore those negative comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by MrHistorian: 8:16am On Jan 08, 2018
bubu2019:
another broken condom.you wasted my mb and time with this your stupid post.taking us back to November news to justify your senseless point

https://www.nairaland.com/4267968/benue-killing-police-arrest-8
Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by belente(m): 8:21am On Jan 08, 2018
Mr RENO all ways on point

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by twentyk(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2018
This is talk....

OK I'm looking for any kind of job in lagos or anywhere... I said "Any kind of job and not particularly about the salary though.... Just something to do and a place to go is all.... Im an undergraduate with so much time....

Kindly quote me or reach me through ade4047@gmail.com.... Thanks
Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by MrHistorian: 8:28am On Jan 08, 2018
CplusJason:
Lol, we've so many alternatives boss. We don't have to wait for the security operatives working with this present administration to feed us with LIES.

We shall "do it ourselves"

Kindly ignore those negative comments.
I agree with you,honestly.

The burden of blame should be largely on the Governor of Benue state not only because he is the governor,he also performs as the Chief Security Officer of the state maintaining a close proximity with the affected Benue residents/victims.

PMB resides in Abuja,he can't oversee it all.Although,his obvious silence is condemnable and inhumane, there is nothing he could have done other than deployment of security operatives.

The Governor has the liberty of creating an emergency security apparatus for residents of the rural areas,empower them with arms and assign to them strategic locations.

We all saw how Fayose dealt with Ekiti Cattle marauders without a supporr from FG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by CplusJason: 8:41am On Jan 08, 2018
MrHistorian:

I agree with you,honestly.

The burden of blame should be largely on the Governor of Benue state not only because he is the governor,he also performs as the Chief Security Officer of the state maintaining a close proximity with the affected Benue residents/victims.

PMB resides in Abuja,he can't oversee it all.Although,his obvious silence is condemnable and inhumane, there is nothing he could have done other than deployment of security operatives.

The Governor has the liberty of creating an emergency security apparatus for residents of the rural areas,empower them with arms and assign to them strategic locations.

We all saw how Fayose dealt with Ekiti Cattle marauders without a supporr from FG.
I know you'll come up with a very brilliant reply. grin

Shall we now handle it like Fayose or wait for the police like the wheelbarrow executive fool called Ortom? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question by MrHistorian: 8:49am On Jan 08, 2018
CplusJason:
I know you'll come up with a very brilliant reply. grin

Shall we now handle it like Fayose or wait for the police like the wheelbarrow executive fool called Ortom? cool
My brother. . .Let's do it the 'Fayose' way. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackmail Reports: Proof That Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Lied Against Sowore / These Are The 9 States That Have Produced Heads Of State / If Atiku Can't Travel To America, Buhari Should Not Come For Debate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.