Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Tiwa Savage Gets Over 10 Million Views On Malo In 1 Month, See Stats - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Gets Over 10 Million Views On Malo In 1 Month, See Stats (15519 Views)

#1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours / Tiwa Savage Gets Extra Sleeve Tattoo (Photos, Video) / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets Over 10 Million Views On Malo In 1 Month, See Stats by Morenikeji900: 10:01am On Jan 08, 2018
Emperor119:
the song make sense sha
lol sorry to we yoruba we owned the word sha so dat is a bloody understatement lol she is pretty wow
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets Over 10 Million Views On Malo In 1 Month, See Stats by makydebbie(f): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2018
lonelydora:
What is fame without husband? The beauty of a woman is her husband. I'm not hating though. Nigerians should stop pampering bad stuffs.
So people still have this myopic reasoning?
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets Over 10 Million Views On Malo In 1 Month, See Stats by whirlwind7(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2018
Pavore9:

It is key to look out for what are in our partners while dating that nurture marriage and I agree none is perfect.

Kenya is cool and the Nigerian community increasing,
Karibu when you do fly in.

The statement above in bold is the current situation all over Africa.
Nigerians are running away in droves. cheesy
Its not just because they hope to strike it rich, but its because of the insecurity in the country. The tension is just too much, and is bound to get worse as 2019 approaches
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets Over 10 Million Views On Malo In 1 Month, See Stats by gabrieljackson(m): 10:41am On Jan 08, 2018
Mumu dey no promote the song na no video no social media promotion no nothing yet d song try come out small all becos of who WIZ. And wait oh when tekno song blow last self i mean him own song no be dj cuppy song oh
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets Over 10 Million Views On Malo In 1 Month, See Stats by Pavore9: 10:43am On Jan 08, 2018
whirlwind7:

The statement above in bold is the current situation all over Africa.
Nigerians are running away in droves. cheesy
Its not just because they hope to strike it rich, but its because of the insecurity in the country. The tension is just too much, and is bound to get worse as 2019 approaches

Yes, the change of environment for their mental well-being! cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets Over 10 Million Views On Malo In 1 Month, See Stats by homesteady(m): 10:56am On Jan 08, 2018
martineverest:
he made me hate the song....and the "skeskeroboske....." part of d song......so wack

Are you kidding me? isn't the skeskeroboske part like the climax of the song? If you hate that part, which is quite weird, then you have to hate the entire song.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets Over 10 Million Views On Malo In 1 Month, See Stats by donqx: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2018
good
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets Over 10 Million Views On Malo In 1 Month, See Stats by slightlyMad(f): 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
Asito:
Those people wey dey dislike the song for YouTube, wetiin be their wahala? Even if Jesus post video of heaven dem go still dislike am. angry

I sent the video to 3 friends abroad cos I was loving it a thought they would.

All 3, Americans o, complained about excessive use of auto tune

I watched it again and I really auto tune used is what I was actually digging
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets Over 10 Million Views On Malo In 1 Month, See Stats by lonelydora: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
makydebbie:
So people still have this myopic reasoning?

Sister, please go and marry incase you are not. Beauty of a woman is her husband
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets Over 10 Million Views On Malo In 1 Month, See Stats by gwama: 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
lonelydora:
What is fame without husband? The beauty of a woman is her husband. I'm not hating though. Nigerians should stop pampering bad stuffs.

And what is a man without wife, give me the definition please. Husband is not the end of the world, better to be alone than badly accompanied, with AIDS that men bring at home. cool cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets Over 10 Million Views On Malo In 1 Month, See Stats by gwama: 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
lonelydora:

Sister, please go and marry incase you are not. Beauty of a woman is her husband

Husband is not the end of the world, better to be alone than badly accompanied, with AIDS that men bring at home. cool cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets Over 10 Million Views On Malo In 1 Month, See Stats by hollathapoet: 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
It's a hit...saw it coming, Wizkid x Tina Savage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Movie Producer Elvis Chucks Robbed In Lagos Last Night / 191-year-old Woman Discovered In Nigeria: Oldest Living Person In The World / Teddy A Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.