Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Chosen Is Blessed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chosen Is Blessed (397 Views)

Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) / The Lords Chosen Is Moving To London. E Dey Pain D Devil And E Dey Sweet Us. / The Lord's Chosen Is 17!! Glory Be To GOD ALMIGHTY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chosen Is Blessed by udopee(f): 7:54am On Jan 08, 2018
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: Monday, January 8 , 2018.

TEXT: Matthew 7:9-11

THEME: GOD WILL GIVE YOU A REASON TO REJOICE

MEMORISE: “Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours”(1 Corinthians 3:21)

There is nothing that pleases God more than giving His faithful ones blessings and gifts that will cause them to be joyful. His thoughts towards us are always good and not evil. You can see this all throughout the Bible in His dealings with those He chose to call His own. He gave Adam all that anybody could wish for. He gave him dominion over His entire creation. He withheld nothing until Adam sinned against Him. He blessed Abraham with all things to the extent that He proclaimed Abraham himself as a blessing in which the whole nations will be blessed by. He made David a king over Israel even though he was not qualified. He gave Solomon much more that what he asked for. What about all the barren women in the bible that He made them to be mothers even when all hope was lost. Or the poor people like Jabez who He turned their situation around? Or the sick or dead that were healed and brought back to life? What about His greatest gift of all, i.e eternal life through Christ Jesus. Undeniably, it is His desire to give us the kingdom.

Therefore, my brethren, be rest assured that He has a package for you this New Year that will give you cause to laugh and those around you will hear and rejoice with you! Your testimony will cause unbelievers to repent and seek this God of Chosen. Just hold on to His promise and keep on thanking Him for the ones that He has already done in time past. Also let others know of His goodness and mercy by sharing your testimonies and spreading the gospel.

However, it is important to note that all the examples mentioned above were blessed and received His blessings because they were faithful and committed to God. They obeyed His will and sought to please Him. They spent time in His presence and sought His fellowship. They were sorry for their sins and sought to live holy lives. It is because of this that God was pleased with them and blessed them with good things. You cannot go contrary to His word and expect to receive His blessing. Therefore, resolve to please Him and do His will so that He can give you something of joy this season of joy.

Worship/praise God and then take the following prayerpoints:

1. Dear Lord, I am so grateful for your blessings and mercies towards me and my family in times past and the ones that you have promised to do in the future.

2. God give me the grace to live a holy and righteous life that will please you in Jesus name.

3. O God, give our G. O and Mummy in the Lord and their family every reason to rejoice this year in Jesus name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

www.tlccrmofficial..com www.tlccrm.org Facebook.com/tlccrmofficial @TlccrmOfficial @Tlccrm_Official
Re: Chosen Is Blessed by bedspread: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2018
CHOSEN IS BLESSED , NO DOUBT, NO CONTEST......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities January 9th / Reno Omokri Sides Daddy Freeze On Tithing, He Replies / Names Of Allah - Al-hay (the Ever-living), Al-qayoom (the Sustainer Of All)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.