Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday (11290 Views)

Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana / AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast / Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by kikio1992(m): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2018
Emmanuel Eboue not dead, Leofirms Sport can confirm. The former Arsenal star is currently in Ivory Coast.

This is coming after reports circulated online yesterday that Eboue committed suicide in London.

The report claimed the defender was found dead in his sisterโ€™s North London home after suffering long-term depression.

He was spotted yesterday in Ivory Coast at a football tournament organised by Ben Adama, as he continues his vacation in his home country.

See photos of Eboue at the tournament below;

http://leofirms.com/update-emmanuel-eboue-not-dead-currently-ivory-cost/

Lalasticlala ishilove seun Mynd44 Dominique honeric01 semid4lyfe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 08, 2018
ehya, that woman yaff brought this guy down to level 0.01
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by segmond(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by segmond(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by Maxvasia(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2018
Laslasticlala. Where are you? These are the kind of posts that should make front page to clear the worries and agitation of people. Not stupid wedding ceremonies, engagement party and brezz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by kikio1992(m): 9:48am On Jan 08, 2018
Maxvasia:
Laslasticlala. Where are you? These are the kind of posts that should make front page to clear the worries and agitation of people. Not stupid wedding ceremonies, engagement party and brezz

Just like you know what am thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by princechurchill(m): 10:01am On Jan 08, 2018
Finally am happy the death that will kill Eboue please look at Fulani terrorist and take them all
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by IVORY2009(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2018
Na wa.... shocked shocked
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by obi4eze(m): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2018
I just had a feeling that the story of his death was false.

I also think the issue of him being broke was not true.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by donchrisville: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2018
Fear woman
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by IdeyFindWife: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2018
obi4eze:
I just had a feeling that the story of his death was false.

I also think the issue of him being broke was not true.

He isn't dead but he's certainly not having the best of financial times.

His story brings to mind the accounts of many other young talented athletes who, coming into stupendous wealth, not only lost their bearings but also the money eventually.

It's underscores the financial management principle of not accumulating new ostentatious tastes at the rate of whatever new earnings you're making!

Invest, Invest, Consolidate, then Re-Invest again!
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by Ololanla: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2018
Which of the news should we believe?
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by Abidaz(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
False news everywhere, God oya judge them.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

He isn't dead but he's certainly not having the best of financial times.

His story brings to mind the accounts of many other young talented athletes who, coming into stupendous wealth, not only lost their bearings but also the money eventually.

It's underscores the financial management principle of not accumulating new ostentatious tastes at the rate of whatever new earnings you're making!

Invest, Invest, Consolidate, then Re-Invest again!

Investment didn't make him broke. The court did

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by ifyan(m): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
Please oh this his death rumor needed to be investigated and true finding need to be ascertain.

May God help us and to prevent us from experiencing depression.

I know how it feels which no one that.

Feminist are you happy now
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by Slaveman343: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
ifyan:
Please oh this his death rumor needed to be investigated and true finding need to be ascertain.

May God help us and to prevent us from experiencing depression.

I know how it feels which no one that.

Feminist are you happy now
What have feminists got to do here. Urge people to be more responsible and quit passing blames
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by dicksonadams(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
Waoh
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by Maxvasia(m): 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
kikio1992:

Just like you know what am thinking.
Dnt mind them. If it wer a set of bomboclats' yeye meaningless wedding party now, they will fast it forward to FP. I am glad my Nairaland app is gathering dust on my phone. NL is fast becoming obsolete and i will soon end up like bbm
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by kingsaif(m): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
shocked
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
if Eboue die, i'll personally kill that hin wife
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by kolexy(m): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
What should we believe?
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by ednut1(m): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
ollah1:

bad investments and divorce, but pple chose to focus only on the divorce aspect. with his earnings in arsenal he shud have at least 3-4 houses, but he had just 1. easy to shift blame for failure.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
ednut1:
bad investments and divorce, but pple chose to focus only on the divorce aspect. with his earnings in arsenal he shud have at least 3-4 houses, but he had just 1. easy to shift blame for failure.

Even if he had all those, the court would have still given them to his wife. Didnt you read the full story? The court gave his ex wife EVERYTHING.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by ednut1(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
ollah1:

Even if he had all those, the court would have still given them to his wife. Didnt you read the full story? The court gave his ex wife EVERYTHING.
we never hear the wife version na.d wife dey with the kids. i no even dey pity the guy atal. person wey suppose get estates plenty for ivory coast.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
ednut1:
we never hear the wife version na.d wife dey with the kids. i no even dey pity the guy atal. person wey suppose get estates plenty for ivory coast.

We can't hear the version of the wife, the laws always favour them. Yes, he ought to have done that but home boy go sleep.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by IdeyFindWife: 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
ollah1:

How are we so sure of that? Because of the judgments transferring all his wealth to his wife? That is no news, it's always been the way in Europe, US & UK where a woman comes around at the height of your success to dance "chop-my-money" for you and she leaves you a broke-arss in no small time.

After all your broke nigga hustles and your get-rich-OR-die-trying grindz, this #SlayBitch comes wagging tail, you take the bait, she drops one or two whelps for you and starts throwing tantrums. You go wan show say you be man, next thing, she files for divorce and takes everything including your balls with her - on court orders o undecided! That has always been their way! Why isn't Snoop dog married to some #slay dam and his home is still intact all these years? He went local!

My question is what happened to his country girls? Whatever may happen will happen o, we agree. But, picking spouses across continents, cultures, viewpoints, belief systems and expectations will leave you dancing on eggshells if the love is not deep enough and your maturity is lacking. Nobody forced him to marry Oyinbo, he got carried away and forgot that the LAW will often always back the woman in his host country.

NEWS FLASH: When you get made, don't forget ur background, newfound friends are often fair-weather friends. When you hammer big, and you don't surround yourself with peeps with a tested and proven depth of loyalty for you, na so e dey end! Stick with your Hood! Investorpreneur Lesson 101: Build Your Support Structures as you grow along!

Na Africa people dey throw women out with handbag. Abroad, she will fleece you for every penny, whether you are wrong or right; ask Tiger Woods! I have a very deep respect and appreciation for our home-grown chicks, nothing will make me marry an oyinbo against an exceptional Naija sistah whether be she an Amaka, an Enoh, a Titi or a Maimuna!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

How are we so sure of that? Because of the judgments transferring all his wealth to his wife? That is no news, it's always been the way in Europe, US & UK where a woman comes around at the height of your success to dance "chop-my-money" for you and she leaves you a broke-arss in no small time.

After all your broke nigga hustles and your get-rich-OR-die-trying grindz, this #SlayBitch comes wagging tail, you take the bait, she drops one or two whelps for you and starts throwing tantrums. You go wan show say you be man, next thing, she files for divorce and takes everything including your balls with her - on court orders o undecided! That has always been their way! Why isn't Snoop dog married to some #slay dam and his home is still intact all these years? He went local!

My question is what happened to his country girls? Whatever may happen will happen o, we agree. But, picking spouses across continents, cultures, viewpoints, belief systems and expectations will leave you dancing on eggshells if the love is not deep enough and your maturity is lacking. Nobody forced him to marry Oyinbo, he got carried away and forgot that the LAW will often always back the woman in his host country.

NEWS FLASH: When you get made, don't forget ur background, newfound friends are often fair-weather friends. When you hammer big, and you don't surround yourself with peeps with a tested and proven depth of loyalty for you, na so e dey end! Stick with your Hood! Investorpreneur Lesson 101: Build Your Support Structures as you grow along!

Na Africa people dey throw women out with handbag. Abroad, she will fleece you for every penny, whether you are wrong or right; ask Tiger Woods! I have a very deep respect and appreciation for our home-grown chicks, nothing will make me marry an oyinbo against an exceptional Naija sistah whether be she an Amaka, an Enoh, a Titi or a Maimuna!

You can marry an Oyinbo but prenup is important
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by IVORY2009(m): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Ideyfindwife, na like this u want take find wife, o boy no woman go marry you, I don't talk my own, did na 2018 ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by IdeyFindWife: 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
ollah1:

You can marry an Oyinbo but prenup is important

YEs, true but even with Prenup in place....i'd feel like it's a business deal, an arrangement of convenience, a capitalist farce taken too far into the most intimate confines of sentimentality and illogicality!

a Naija gal for me anyday, everyday will keep the doctor away. As for Oyibo gals, while "peeling their onion" holds a certain tantalizing fancy, am sorry, I fitn't marry such!

IVORY2009:

Ideyfindwife, na like this u want take find wife, o boy no woman go marry you, I don't talk my own, did na 2018 ooo grin

Ahhhh, nor dey lay curse this early mormor.

The chick don jell finish, no scatter the show o. I don't want to be a #slayKing....I must to marry by fire, thunder, lightning and brimstone this year!

1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Not Dead, Currently In Ivory Coast On Holiday by IVORY2009(m): 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

YEs, true but even with Prenup in place....i'd feel like it's a business deal, an arrangement of convenience, a capitalist farce taken too far into the most intimate confines of sentimentality and illogicality!

a Naija gal for me anyday, everyday will keep the doctor away. As for Oyibo gals, while "peeling their onion" holds a certain tantalizing fancy, am sorry, I fitn't marry such!

Ahhhh, nor dey lay curse this early mormor.

The chick don jell finish, no scatter the show o. I don't want to be a #slayKing....I must to marry by fire, thunder, lightning and brimstone this year!

Okay, carry go...

(1) (Reply)

Gift Monday Scores A Brace As Tenerife Beats Atletico Madrid 2 - 1 / Steps To Making Money From 1960BET In Nigeria. A Must Read! / Barcelona's Pique Out For 3-5 Months With Knee Injury In Atletico Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.