Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Utme Slip - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Utme Slip (1485 Views)

How To Re-print 2016 JAMB UTME Slip By Yourself / If U Lost Ur Utme Slip: Contact Me To Check Ur Result / Help About Utme Slip. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Utme Slip by Oaktree(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2010
I have not being able to print my UTME slip,since i filled and submitted my registration,because of this i don't have my registration number, could any body help with a solution,?
I don't have a registration number,since i have not printed,it is when you have printed that you have one,the print column on utme is asking for reg number which i have not being giving,

cry help am still in need of the above assistance!!!!
Re: Utme Slip by mayjovial: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2010
Oaktree:

I have not being able to print my UTME slip,since i filled and submitted my registration,because of this i don't have my registration number, could any body help with a solution,

If u trust me enough send me ur registration status such as password & user name & also ur email. I will print and send the scanned copy to in my work place. I understand ur plight and wud like to help. My email is mayjovial@yahoo.com. Don't think i am going to steal ur information because u ve already submitted it and needs only printing. u have just 1 week left think wisely, although i know the situation in Nigeria and the rate of cyber crime. trust me, i am a girl not a boy and only want to help. But if u see help else where better go for it.

good luck
Re: Utme Slip by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2010
@ poster,

if you are still in a dilemma, go to jamb office at Ikoyi and ask the securities that you would like to make inquiries, they will direct you to room 05, enter the office and get your registration number from them so you can now go to the net to print out your form.

however, go their with 3,000.00, three thousand naira. I had same problem but went there and the man demanded for 3k and the full name i registered with. after 1hr, he sent the registration number into my phone and I was able to print out yesterday.
Re: Utme Slip by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 10, 2010
netsurf:

@ poster,

if you are still in a dilemma, go to jamb office at Ikoyi and ask the securities that you would like to make inquiries, they will direct you to room 05, enter the office and get your registration number from them so you can now go to the net to print out your form.

however, go their with 3,000.00, three thousand naira. I had same problem but went there and the man demanded for 3k and the full name i registered with. after 1hr, he sent the registration number into my phone and I was able to print out yesterday.

N3K, oh my God,
Re: Utme Slip by williams08: 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2010
Dr Nelson is a jAMB official, he handles exams and records, i know 4sure, call him on -=080-3763333-8
Re: Utme Slip by Oaktree(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2010
If u trust me enough send me your registration status such as password & user name & also your email. I will print and send the scanned copy to in my work place. I understand your plight and wud like to help. My email is mayjovial@yahoo.com. Don't think i am going to steal your information because u ve already submitted it and needs only printing. u have just 1 week left think wisely, although i know the situation in Nigeria and the rate of cyber crime. trust me, i am a girl not a boy and only want to help. But if u see help else where better go for it.

good luck sad i have sent you a mail via your yahoo-mail,expecting your reply
Thanks
Re: Utme Slip by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2010
Oaktree:

If u trust me enough send me your registration status such as password & user name & also your email. I will print and send the scanned copy to in my work place. I understand your plight and wud like to help. My email is mayjovial@yahoo.com. Don't think i am going to steal your information because u ve already submitted it and needs only printing. u have just 1 week left think wisely, although i know the situation in Nigeria and the rate of cyber crime. trust me, i am a girl not a boy and only want to help. But if u see help else where better go for it.

good luck sad i have sent you a mail via your yahoo-mail,expecting your reply
Thanks

That did not work thru out last week but using the Registration number works. Am not sure username and password will work this week. All thebest for those that are going to do the test. It is a lovely test system.
Re: Utme Slip by Ayoshinex(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2010
hi you can either retrieve it from utme website by login with your username and password and go to the cpanel for printing of utmecard.

for free study campus list: http:///studyfreelyinabroad
Re: Utme Slip by Ayoskin24: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2010
hello please i need help in your help in printing my photo card  or if i can get my registration number i only have my username and password.please  i will be grateful if i get help from any quarters .i have been trying to do this for some time and jamb now is very close.pls urgent reply is relpy

username /ayoskin
password/ qs00dp48

my mail address  ayoskin24@yahoo.com.

thank you and God bless
Re: Utme Slip by dayo23(f): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2010
williams08:

Dr Nelson is a jAMB official, he handles exams and records, i know 4sure, call him on -=080-3763333-8
shut up!! u this thief, so it is no more dr kola now is dr nelson wit the same numba.u ar cursed and u wil soon end up in jail.stupid criminal.
Re: Utme Slip by Oaktree(m): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2010
shut up!! u this thief, so it is no more dr kola now is dr nelson wit the same numba.u ar cursed and u wil soon end up in jail.silly criminal.
yes and AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! @dayo23's prayer,

@Willam08 U are cursed indeed and so will u'll remain xcept u change of dis ur dubious acts,

Be carefull @all of the likes of williams08,there post on any site,and his team,they are all thieves,i was a a victim to them recently,
Re: Utme Slip by smartjyke(m): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2010
I printed mine but the problem that i have is that it is on two pages instead of one.
Re: Utme Slip by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2010
@poster if u like urself u better hurry up to jamb office as quick as possible. Thats what i did, i got my reg number and printed ma slip. Go with N2000 upwards cus they will charge u money but if u get mouth, u will pay less,
Re: Utme Slip by goldenchips: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2010
Do you know that you can actually get to study abroad in one of Europe's best Universities with as low as N500,000 for your school fees and accommodation? Copy this this to your browser for proper information.

http://studyinukraine01..com/2010/04/study-in-best-universities-for-at-least.html
Re: Utme Slip by gbengamore: 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2010
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad HuRRaY JaMb WeBsItE don open ooo, so dey print how many photo slip you fit print oooooooo
Re: Utme Slip by williams08: 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2010
cry

(1) (Reply)

A+ / Which Exam Is Relevant To Study Mechanical Eng. In Abroad, Like GRE, GMAT, SAT / River State Polytechnic Bori 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.