Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Xan's Foundation Feeds The Homeless - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xan's Foundation Feeds The Homeless (425 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos / Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xan's Foundation Feeds The Homeless by Dotman23(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
In line with the traditions of making the poor happy and feeding the homeless, a humanitarian foundation Xans share the blessings foundation has fed about 100 homeless comprising of adults and children on the street of Benin state on the 5th of January, 2018

The Foundation's Volunteer at Benin state, Miss Stephanie who coordinated the sharing ensured that the food packs were distributed evenly and smiles were put on the faces of the homeless.

The Organization which was founded by the Philanthropist Xan Burnom , has touched a lot of lives in the country.

The Hunger Heroes of Xan's Foundation don’t just cater to the stomach; sometimes, they also render financial assistance to people who are struggling financially if a request is deemed as genuine and it is within their means to help.

Motto :Share the blessings, I know you have one #stbikyho

Facebook : Xans share the blessings foundation

Instagram : Xans share the blessings foundation

Re: Xan's Foundation Feeds The Homeless by Dotman23(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
More pictures

(1) (Reply)

“if I Wasn’t A Musician, I Would Be A Goalkeeper” – Tuface / Bbn’s Gifty Covers Boobs With Her Hands During Massage Session (photos) / Wizkid Won The Award For Best Digital Artist Last Night In Sound City Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.