Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,590 members, 7,847,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Trouble In Paradise! Mercy Johnson Deletes All Her Husband's Photos On Her IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trouble In Paradise! Mercy Johnson Deletes All Her Husband's Photos On Her IG (542 Views)

Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today / Regina Daniels Shows Living Room Of Ned Nwoko, Her Husband (Photos) / Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trouble In Paradise! Mercy Johnson Deletes All Her Husband's Photos On Her IG by Rachelsblog(f): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
The Kind of Drama Happening this in just the first 2 weeks of 2018, is leaving me speechless..

Let me be the first to tell you that Your Favorite Screen Goddess has deleted all photos of she and her husband, leaving only the few ones of herself, and this has left me wondering with heart attack, this is our favorite couple in town for crying out loud, Well considering the fact that the couple were together just 6days ago, spending time with widows, this could just be that she just wants lot of privacy this new year, or may be there's really a trouble in paradise..

I checked her following and she's still following him, But she has only 22photos right now.. Either ways Wish them all the best..
Remember you read it from Ebiwali first.

Oya follow here Asap go and see for yourself on her page-- https://www.instagram.com/mercyjohnsonokojie/

news From Ebiwali--- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/trouble-in-paradise-mercy-johnson.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Trouble In Paradise! Mercy Johnson Deletes All Her Husband's Photos On Her IG by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
it has started ooo

but i think this time may be for security reasons
Re: Trouble In Paradise! Mercy Johnson Deletes All Her Husband's Photos On Her IG by taylor88(m): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
Village people on rehearsal
Re: Trouble In Paradise! Mercy Johnson Deletes All Her Husband's Photos On Her IG by Rachelsblog(f): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
All the photos left.

Re: Trouble In Paradise! Mercy Johnson Deletes All Her Husband's Photos On Her IG by AleksAndria: 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
taylor88:
Village people on rehearsal

Your village people?.

(1) (Reply)

"Ring Finger Still Bare" - Linda Ikeji Debunks Engagement Rumours / Maheeda Shares Photo Of Herself Half N@ked / Angel Wins Second Week Of BBNaija Payporte Game Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.