Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today (77719 Views)

Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M / Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions / Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today by benjackugo: 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofG7Xk3uREs

Actress Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today (Photo, Video)

Popular Nollywood actress Angela Okorie shows off loaded gun as she asks her Instagram followers how church was for them, IGBERETV reports.

She wrote;

"HAPPY SUNDAY Fam ❤️❤️
How was church Today?"

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CetHei9DGgP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

6 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today by benjackugo: 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
More pix

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Shoot any wannabe redpilla dat tries tuh rape you..self defense di key.. grin

42 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Shoot any wannabe redpiller who tries to rape ya.. grin

If no be for her security and the millions of weak men wen dey Naija, dat gun no go save am from by force kpanshing.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

If no be for her security and the millions of weak men wen dey Naija, dat gun no go save am from by force kpanshing.
Speak like a human.. wink

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I jus dey give you the hardcopy. All dis women suppose thank NWO for the nonsense brainwashing dem dey do on us. If not, dem for dey collect everyday. Even Rihanna and Beyonce go dey mark register with hundreds everyday

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

I jus dey give you the hardcopy. All dis women suppose thank NWO for the nonsense brainwashing dem dey do on us. If not, dem for dey collect everyday. Even Rihanna and Beyonce go dey mark register with hundreds everyday
Now you ain't speaking like a human.. grin
What are you? grin

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today by Desperados(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

She dey tell you sey you no be real man until you force her head into pillow. All this women no know the kind coded jungle message dem dey send men everyday with this their women rights nonsense

Just leave dem to continue. U dey form hard, people run u sef follow dem.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today by pretydiva(f): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Way to go girl. Guns needs to be legalized in this country

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today by godofuck231: 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Now thats what my mother would have called a bad b*tch

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
Everything must not turn into Cruise.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today by kenedyx: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Everyone is Gangstar until time reach to actually put that gun to use. Rubbish!

136 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today by bigwig071(m): 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Make everyone go get eim own gun.. Like some fools are getting pvc

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today by Sucre6: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Now you ain't speaking like a human.. grin
What are you? grin

Sound more like a clown to me though cheesy

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today by gosmoney(m): 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

mogbe, orounla

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today by dkeyboard: 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Now you ain't speaking like a human.. grin What are you? grin
pls help me ask am

4 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today by pointblank247(m): 11:39am On Jun 13, 2022
What I need is an uzzi authomatic

4 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today by Anatakuebira: 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Now that's gangster!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today by bouncin04(m): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin
Re: Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today by ProfAmaben(m): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Buttresses the fact that all religions are frauds. God cannot protect anyone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today by Zelenskyy(m): 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
The Last picture is very Tempting.... tongue

Oh My Good God...

Guyman would just raise the dress up and pull the pants down (if there is any)

Insert the Serpentine Dick and Fire the Hell out of that Juicy Red Toto

While the Babe is Screaming "Baby Harder, Harder"

Na this kind Knacking dey Produce Twins or Triplets.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today by seunayantokun(m): 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lie, still not facing reality yet. She's not serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today by dfrost: 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
pointblank247:
What I need is an uzzi authomatic

Uzzi? <= 200m?

M15 => 500m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today by JooEeL(m): 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hahaa. Nigerian christians are surprising me these days o. I'm seriously lost for words.

I thought they'd keep looking like fools until the Islamic Sokoto Caliphate and their desert arabian invading mongrels wipe them off their lands and declare the zoo a caliphate, just like they did to the indigenous Lebanese christians.

Some people do not know that Lebanon was formerly a Christian nation.
Some people do not know that Hausas a few centuries ago practiced more of animism than Islam.

If Nigerian christians slack, majority will be wiped off, and Nigeria will be declared an Islamic caliphate like Afghanistan, and nothing will happen! The Gulf countries are sponsoring Jihad to take over and Islamise africa.

To think that it is even women leading the line in getting ready to confront these marauding Fulani Islamic terroristic demons is mind-blowing.

8 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today by Kenmatt(m): 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nairaland and her Moderators sometimes do "shit up".

Why would a thing like this be dragged to the Front Page? This is nothing but frivolity.

Must everything be played with?

Is it a mimic or cajole?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldo Congratulates Messi For Winning The 2022 World Cup / Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) / Oge Okoye’s Short Gown Causes Uproars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.