Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) (44401 Views)

Paul Onuachu Wins Belgian Pro League Top Goalscorer Golden Bull Award (Photos) / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City 2020-21 Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) / Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by kapturdfutur(m): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
lovely....go girl many more victory to come
Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
Congratulations to her!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by sunepapi14: 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
I like this lady's humility.....
She never despised her hood.
This is the just the beginning babe....... U are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
making naija proud
Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by Osinowoosibanjo(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
Humbleness of the highest order. More feathers to ur cap.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by dontbothermuch: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
DONSMITH123:
see as that guy dey press my girl.
smiley
Maybe he assisted her financially maybe.
When she was nobody.
For her to allow him take pictures with the award.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
If na some other people them go become invincible moving with truck load of policemen armed to the teeth. Humility over arrogance pays. Great girl!!!

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
when i hear the Name Mushin i SMH

cos of job hunting thatz where i 1st had my baptism of fire in Lagos.... that scam was out of this world!

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
she didnt forget her root
Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by Shobizz(m): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
wow, she remember where she's coming from.

If u fail to acknowledge your source you are liable to run dry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
God bless U dear, greater U INJ
Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by AmAlbert(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
God bless you jare, abeg no gree make them collect am o, dah area is Casted
Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
olasco18:
she is my class mate for play group...na me dey pet her wenever she is crying.......i know dt she wnt recognise me nw..bt wil try my luck sha
So make we fry beans or what?
Dey dia dey form familiarity when your mate are making it.

Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
She's so humble.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lol i knew it!This girl is a product of FC robo in mushin.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by Segmat1: 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
Congrats omo ologo,sky is your limit.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by Ernesthugo(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Reporting live from Palm Avenue, Mushin.

Daughter of the soil.
Better Girl
is that place palm avenue or laye oyekanmi side lmao
Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ernesthugo:
is that place palm avenue or laye oyekanmi side lmao

Oshey Google map.

Who asked you

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
na who de Bleep this babe self shocked... una ehennn
Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
congratulations dear
Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
Anyone that knows that guy should tell him to take life easy naw,kilodeeeee,is the world a coming to an end,pesin wey win trophy self no bone?,habi he be asisat boyfriend?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by Phemostiga4u: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
shine on girl[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by bizhop01: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
I like this girl she dey play her football for pitch not in bedroom. grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by Housing(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
psychologist:
Thought this babe is from Ikorodu

Yes but spent her childhood in Mushin. Palm Avenue area of Mushin is one of those cool areas of Mushin then. Many people are not aware that there are some very reserved areas in Mushin like Palm Grove Estate, Shepherd Hill Estate and the likes. Land use charges by Lagos State government for Palm Grove Estate is higher than Magodo, Ikeja, Lekki it is only Ikoyi and Victoria Island that are valued more than Palm Grove Estate. And it is under Mushin Local Government.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by mrtayesynchro(m): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Daughter of the soil.
Better Girl
Yes awon ti premier lon second e

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
If she can kick balls...she's definitely not for me
Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Daughter of the soil.
Better Girl

You rep my hood !!
Layi Oyekanmi smiley

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
olasco18:
she is my class mate for play group...na me dey pet her wenever she is crying.......i know dt she wnt recognise me nw..bt wil try my luck sha

Gerrrrrraaaaaaaahhhhhhiiiiiiiaaaaaaa!!!!!

iranú grin grin grin

Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
yanabasee:
Those teeths though......

Akpororo's look-alike

'Teeths' abi?

Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by seejay80s: 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
she's not pretty at all
Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by phemmyfour: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
Edge1:
Woman of Steel!!

All them mushi oloshos, over to you tongue
Its Mushin Olosha not Olosho
Re: Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) by lacasera14(m): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
I don de liken this girl oh. newyear crush

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha And Wife, Nkechi Celebrate Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Serena Williams Baptized As A Jehovah’s Witness / Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.