Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" (53202 Views)

Watch Moments Bella Shmurda Finishes LASU Exam With MOPOL On Guard / Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" / Jemima Osunde Goes Back To Acting As She Finishes From Medical School (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by deebsman1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
iamrealdeji:
If my father had a power plant,I would try to have mine as well,so your opinion doesn't count. my life,my choice. my father isn't in that line but also doing well in the line he is and I would like to surpass him which is the prayer of every father,and not join him. Philip Niarchos's father Stavros had what is much more than an olorungo or "what ever you called it" power plant but his son,Philip didn't because of that join his father's business,he instead strived and ventured into his personal business interest. Sheikh Muhammad Makhtoum of Dubai has a stable that's worth more than times 10 of your olorungo power plant but his son,Crown Prince Hamdan didn't because of that join,he instead set up his own stable,his late brother Rashid also set up his business and didn't join his father's business. dude was worth over 2 billion dollars at the age of 29,those are the super rich guys that are setting up their own businesses and being men of their own rather than working for their father,those are the types of people that inspire me and not your local champions you are busy singing their praises here

@the bold part, it's your life, your opinion.... so why personalizing it from there on, lol
Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by sharpwriter(m): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
abdulaz:
Broke man no get friends o.

I learnt this from experience.

As oluwa come bless man small, na so one guy see me dey ball somewhere o, the next day na different line just dey call me, some of them even dey ask whether I no know them again, that I no dey ask of somebody sef.

This life sef.

You com ansa dem? Those who no dey with you in the days of weeping have no right to be in your environment in the days of your glory, becos if anything happens negatively (God forbid). They will take off like birds again.

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by Temysteve(m): 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
alexistaiwo:
According to a survey done by the Alexistaiwo Nongovernmental Organization.

99.9 % of Nigerian women will even leave you if at all they dream about you going broke.

100 % will leave you if you actually go broke.

Before you concur with this survey of mine and start bashing the females.
Please ask yourself.

Will you advise any of your female family members to stay with a broke man?
you're not communicating @ll.

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
makydebbie:
Don't forget his definition of broke defers from ours.

His broke can be our rich. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by cooltola(m): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
Being rich does not necessary mean to be rich financially or in money. For example, You can be rich in cash and be poor in physical and mental health. Be rich in the important aspect that you know you are lacking wink wink wink
Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by olumidazz: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
Small boy
Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by Antoeni(m): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
Sea never dries up,talkless of Ocean
Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by elfmehdi: 6:04am On Jan 09, 2018
1 GRAM OF THIS MATERIAL IS WORTH $6.25 TRILLION DOLLARS

http://buzzufo.com/1-gram-of-this-material-is-worth-6-25-trillion-dollars/
Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by orisa37: 6:37am On Jan 09, 2018
If the Oil finishes in the ss today, processes will be no more, restructuring will automatically be the order of the time.
The question really should be, why are humans so selfish?
Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by Shugavee(f): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2018
So some people are here trying to prove experts in life n bussines, i cant go back to my father blah blah blah like its some sort of talk to get glorification, i am building a legacy 4 my children so they always hv to where to fall back on, no matter the situation, because u hv non of those u feel entitled to bully the ones who do, claiming ur father has a bussiness when u know very well he doesn't hv enough!!! Davido is someone i admire, he has created a future himself with no attachment with his fathers name!! Davido is an African superstar!! This is simply a rant n We all know that!!
Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by Annibel(f): 11:28am On Jan 09, 2018
emperorzillion:
where are u in ur old school day video.. me no see u
Am the one holding the camera...please support me by subscribing to my channel.
Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by emperorzillion: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2018
Annibel:

Yes I would definitely support u.. send me a pm and we could talk better !! Good morning

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by emperorzillion: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2018
Annibel:

Yes I would definitely support u.. send me a pm and we could talk better !! Good morning
Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by Annibel(f): 11:38am On Jan 09, 2018
freeman95:

Bold step! Vlogging in Nigeria, keep it up..

A piece of advise...

Work more on your sound quality, try and get a wireless mic... And also be yourself, don't make it look too much like a program..

Cheers !!!!

Thanks you so much for watching. didn't know i could use a wireless mic for filming. I will definitely consider getting one.
Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by Thaheer(m): 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
iamrealdeji:
If my father had a power plant,I would try to have mine as well,so your opinion doesn't count. my life,my choice. my father isn't in that line but also doing well in the line he is and I would like to surpass him which is the prayer of every father,and not join him. Philip Niarchos's father Stavros had what is much more than an olorungo or "what ever you called it" power plant but his son,Philip didn't because of that join his father's business,he instead strived and ventured into his personal business interest. Sheikh Muhammad Makhtoum of Dubai has a stable that's worth more than times 10 of your olorungo power plant but his son,Crown Prince Hamdan didn't because of that join,he instead set up his own stable,his late brother Rashid also set up his business and didn't join his father's business. dude was worth over 2 billion dollars at the age of 29,those are the super rich guys that are setting up their own businesses and being men of their own rather than working for their father,those are the types of people that inspire me and not your local champions you are busy singing their praises here
So bruh..
You are telling me that that guy became a billionaire at 29 without his father's support??..Do you think it's easy to start a business and be successful in it without a made-man back-up..And the ones you're calling "local champions" are richer than 90% of humanity..And i'm even contemplating if you're part of the 10%..

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by iamrealdeji(m): 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
Thaheer:

So bruh..
You are telling me that that guy became a billionaire at 29 without his father's support??..Do you think it's easy to start a business and be successful in it without a made-man back-up..And the ones you're calling "local champions" are richer than 90% of humanity..And i'm even contemplating if you're part of the 10%..
go and kill yourself. Mr Man. Rasheed was a billionaire at age 29 and he was richer than all the men in Nigeria excluding Dangote and Adenuga. Dude was richer than Otedola and your local champions. Otedola's highest net worth ever estimated isn't up to 2billion dollars,he was even said to worth 750 million dollars and yet the 4th richest Nigerian . your local champion isn't a billionaire and never made forbes. I wonder where you got your hyping from. I look up to billionaires like Rasheed,kill yourself because of my choice,I don't look up to your local champions. you can emulate them if you like,its your choice
Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by Thaheer(m): 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
iamrealdeji:
go and kill yourself. Mr Man. Rasheed was a billionaire at age 29 and he was richer than all the men in Nigeria excluding Dangote and Adenuga. Dude was richer than Otedola and your local champions. Otedola's highest net worth ever estimated isn't up to 2billion dollars,he was even said to worth 750 million dollars and yet the 4th richest Nigerian . your local champion isn't a billionaire and never made forbes. I wonder where you got your hyping from. I look up to billionaires like Rasheed,kill yourself because of my choice,I don't look up to your local champions. you can emulate them if you like,its your choice
Lol..Bruh i didn't deny that the guy is rich or isn't a billionaire..But could he have become a 29year old billionaire without his dad?..You that want to emulate him..can you be a billionaire at the age of 29(I don't know weather you're more than 29 but i'm sure of one thing..You're not a billionaire)..Weather I emulate the "local champions" or not,i'm sure i can't be like them..
And who told you that otedola(with the money)is not on forbes??..Even if it's 1000 dollars he's got..As long as he is the only one with up to a thousand dollars,then he's the richest in nigeria.. You and Rasheed with 2 billion dollars can change that..So he has to be on forbes..
The fact that someone has done it or more than it shouldn't make you not to Celebrate when you make it..
(I'm just being true-to-self here..If you feel insulted in anywah..TAKE-HEART☺

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe / Mavin's Di'ja Marries Her Lover Secretly In Kaduna?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.