Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

N88bn compensation: FG yet to pay us — Biafra war victims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N88bn compensation: FG yet to pay us — Biafra war victims (13132 Views)

David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained / 5 Months Later, FG Yet To Fix Eko Dilapidated Bridge In Lagos - Photos / ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N88bn Civil War Damages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N88bn compensation: FG yet to pay us — Biafra war victims by Johnnyessence(m): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Impressed who

With or without the 2 core PDP region Pmb will win

Read my lips very well I mean South south and south east

What was there contributions to pmb emergence ?

That's why I laugh in my language when they come online boasting they will ouster him in 2019
i laugh in swahili. so you are still living in your deluded state of mind baaaa. don't fool people. people have reject your party and your candidate in 2018 governorship elections in the 2 states in the south west and 2019 presidential election. keep ranting okay. at least you be here to tweet the winner of the governorship election and presidential election. Apc will lose all the incoming elections set aside in this year and 2019 presidential poll.
Re: N88bn compensation: FG yet to pay us — Biafra war victims by Daboomb: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
igbodefender:
They should be paid. It will help heal the wounds of the bitter war.

Why is it that it is ONLY MONEY that can ever heal your bitter wounds?
Everything from that red soil is ALWAYS about Money! Money, more money and even more Money! angry angry

What about "sincere apology"?
What about "sincere show of love"
What about true friendship and openess?
What about treating everybody with equality and respect?
What about asking for more infrastructure/developments like the 2nd Niger Bridge, more Fed. Hospitals, e.t.c

Ofcourse, we all know our blodders are FOR SALE...Egoobudieke
. undecided undecided

oya, come collect the money, make we see now.
Re: N88bn compensation: FG yet to pay us — Biafra war victims by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
I thought Gej paid them all

Don't worry the rejected stone that become the corner stone will pay

Hod bless Muhammadu Buhari

Anuofia
Re: N88bn compensation: FG yet to pay us — Biafra war victims by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
Daboomb:

Everything from that red soil is ALWAYS about Money! Money, more money and even more Money! angry angry

What about asking for more infrastructure/developments like the 2nd Niger Bridge, more Fed. Hospitals, e.t.c

. undecided undecided

Oya, where is the apology for the death of 3 million souls? Where are the accpmpanying infrastructure? If you have kept them in your pocket bring them out.
Re: N88bn compensation: FG yet to pay us — Biafra war victims by Angelawhite(m): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Impressed who

With or without the 2 core PDP region Pmb will win

Read my lips very well I mean South south and south east

What was there contributions to pmb emergence ?

That's why I laugh in my language when they come online boasting they will ouster him in 2019

Unhappy man
Re: N88bn compensation: FG yet to pay us — Biafra war victims by Blue3k2: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
Daboomb:

. undecided undecided

What a bunch nonsense. A court hardly ever orders an apology. They won't bother with those vague platitude your waxing poetic over like love, friendship, openness. Save that sappy diatribe for the hallmark cards. You can't get criminal charges against the country or bring back the individuals who died so money next best thing.

Nobody going go sue for infrastructure since these issues are debated in NASS. What power does ECOWAS court have in that area. This was rant only a mentally challenged bum could cosign.
Re: N88bn compensation: FG yet to pay us — Biafra war victims by Regiikem: 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:
I thought Gej paid them all

Don't worry the rejected stone that become the corner stone will pay

Hod bless Muhammadu Buhari

I know I will find you here always showing hatred for Igbo's what have we done to you. stop this you are causing problem to your self.

this ma first time to comment on nairaland but have noticed you since 2015.

sarki stop this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attackers Murdered 200 Nigerians In January, Renamed ‘Conquered’ Plateau Village / Ondo Governorship: Mimiko Turns To President Jonathan For Help / New Electricity Tariffs from 2012-2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.