Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

See Igbo Man Who Got Married 7 Days After He Share Marriage Vacancy On Facebook - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Igbo Man Who Got Married 7 Days After He Share Marriage Vacancy On Facebook (690 Views)

My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving / Will He Share his Property After Divorce. / ‘Marry One, Marry All’ — Omosuwa Triplets Share Marriage Hopes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Igbo Man Who Got Married 7 Days After He Share Marriage Vacancy On Facebook by Realcash224(m): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
A Nigerian man has taken to social media
to share beautiful pictures of his
wedding to a lady he met online after
seven days.
The man who was identified as Chidimma
Obodoechina Amedu on Saturday,
December 30, took to his Facebook profile to
reveal that he is of age and searching for a
wife. He also asked for application from
eligible spinster. A lady Sophy Ijeoma
showed interest and they began talking
immediately.
It did not end there as Amedu on Saturday,
January 6, got married to Ijeoma exactly
seven days after they met on Facebook.

His initial post reads: “ Am of age to and I
am ready to say I do and am wasting no
time. Send in your applications. The most
qualified will be married on January 6.
Application closes 12 mid night, on Sunday,
January 31, 2017. Am serious about this oh
and don't say you did not see it on time.
Good luck.
” On Sunday, January 7, Amedu shared their
wedding pictures with the caption: “ Others
thought I was joking when I made the post
that I needed to get married to any girl I
would meet in few days from that day.
Jokingly posted vacancy advert. She jokingly
commented saying she was interested and on
6/1/18 I got married by Igbo tradition to my
one in town egg. Congrats ij-Obodo. UDI
gave me and I paid. Hahaahha.
” The happy groom thanked everyone who
came to support him saying: “ Thank you for
guys for coming. It was a success story.
Congrats Mr and Mrs Chidi Ijeoma Amedu .”

Re: See Igbo Man Who Got Married 7 Days After He Share Marriage Vacancy On Facebook by greatnaija01: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
well.... the story is not complete yet... IF THEY CAN SURVIVE 7YEARS then it would be a miracle.
Re: See Igbo Man Who Got Married 7 Days After He Share Marriage Vacancy On Facebook by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
Happy married life to them. Saturday we were wed and Sunday we were divorced.
Re: See Igbo Man Who Got Married 7 Days After He Share Marriage Vacancy On Facebook by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
madness from desperate people willing to marry any strangers. HAPPY MISERABLE LIVES to them!
Re: See Igbo Man Who Got Married 7 Days After He Share Marriage Vacancy On Facebook by chii8(f): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
Where is the pictures?

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed From Child Experts / Little Girl Sobs With Joy After Finding Out She’s Being Adopted On Her Birthday / 8 Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During S3x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.