Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off (68042 Views)

Security Personnels May Suspect Or Harrass You If You Drive These Vehicles / Is It Necessary To Warm Up Your Car Before Driving Off? / How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by jaxxy(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
One needs to be very very observant when kids are arround.
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
Op thanks very much for sharing,I ve learnt this one today.
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by okenwaa(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
O ihe nga arucha..
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by HomeOfMe(f): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
Bigbanana:
To avoid getting into a problem please endeavour to go round your car before you drive off.

More @ chikasom:
https://chikasom..com.ng/2018/01/the-reason-why-you-must-go-round-your.html?m=1

cc; lalasticlala
OMG! these kids eh. Those who drive huge vehicle like ameru wagons should be especially careful.
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Oyewole609: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
how than one take affect PMB?? ��
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by uzuede4(f): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
So true. Kids putting people in trouble. It happened to someone in my area, thank God the child did not die. But the person spent so much money treating the child in the hospital. We just need to be careful always.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Dearlord(m): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nice Idea
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
bedspread:
Hmmm... these kids no go put people for trouble...

I know of two cases were the men drove off not knowing their kids were hidden beneath ..all ended up in tragedy (dead)
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by rolla10(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
Sellfish:
Endtime Pikin sad

Depending on the circumstances, somebody will go to prison for negligence for not keeping the baby out of the driveway only,

Driving off without checking for something as unlikely as a baby in a tyrewell cannot by any stretch of the imagination be considered a crime sad

And if the person who crushed happened to be his parent or relative, na cry, plenty blaming and family meeting go end am....

Shit happens I guess sad.... ... last last na to find plantain tree leaf or nasco biscuit carton bury the unfortunate dude sad

Too many things to be thinking of in this life ...

Life goes on..
Wow
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by wtfcoded: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nsogbu.
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by kbzee11(m): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
shocked
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
segzy14:
I believe if the baby hears the sound of the truck when the ignition is turned on, he will run out of that place.
Not really, the child will proberbly Panic! and get into more difficulty, my golly! this is very Educating.
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by DataMadam(f): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Omg and the kid is even smiling... Thank God he/she noticed before driving off..
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
Dammmm!! what kinda hide and seek game is this?, shocked
Very Educating pohotos, from now on i will make sure i check undernearth my SUV before driving off.

this boggled my mind embarassed
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by mejai(m): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
sodiqapril:
so true, I swear something like this happened in my street late last year. a child was playing under the tyres of a truck(those types used for conveying granites). the owner of the truck who was rushing to the hospital to see his wife, didn't notice anything. he just went into the truck and reversed. I tell you, the sight was horrible: the boy's skull was squashed Like an egg. once again, nice post OP.

Dat truck driver is wicked. Why rushing to d hospital with a truck, tipper abi? Where would he park? I can imagine small car rushing... But gwongworo? Kaii
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Kdon2: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
kokomaster3d:
I go match the pickin
You no even get car sef. Thank God!
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by temptnow: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
Two of my dogs died like this
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
like seriously ooooo
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by ruffDiamond: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
check the surrounding.. probably an ajebo type... too playful and reckless but ajepako wise and rugged pass this level o..im papa no send am..
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by lookingfly: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
Small tata playing hide and seek
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by brainhgeek(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
Looks like photoshop to me
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by PROPHETmichael: 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
This is why I drive Lamborghini cool
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by ImaIma1(f): 12:08am On Jan 09, 2018
Evil child cheesy
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Ngblessing(f): 12:53am On Jan 09, 2018
Thank you for sharing
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Seahawk: 1:05am On Jan 09, 2018
That’s why we don’t park any of our cars outside.
This is high bp inducing
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Malawian(m): 1:44am On Jan 09, 2018
This is exactly how my old neighbour's one year old kid was crushed by another neighbour's car.
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by NigerianScholar: 2:53am On Jan 09, 2018
Bigbanana:
To avoid getting into a problem please endeavour to go round your car before you drive off.

More @ chikasom:
https://chikasom..com.ng/2018/01/the-reason-why-you-must-go-round-your.html?m=1

cc; lalasticlala

No offence. But this isnt logical
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by shezy(f): 3:00am On Jan 09, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
not the driver's fault... let him ram the child.. grin
are u sure u are a female? Dis ur post is cruel!
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by ekevwe(m): 4:17am On Jan 09, 2018
sodiqapril:
so true, I swear something like this happened in my street late last year. a child was playing under the tyres of a truck(those types used for conveying granites). the owner of the truck who was rushing to the hospital to see his wife, didn't notice anything. he just went into the truck and reversed. I tell you, the sight was horrible: the boy's skull was squashed Like an egg. once again, nice post OP.
lie lie
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 09, 2018
I teach my kids to have the fear of god in vehicles and streets from an early age.

Even my 3 year old knows never to go near a car let alone crawl inside of it.
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by briggz09(m): 5:38am On Jan 09, 2018
sodiqapril:
So person go drive a whole truck to go see him wife for hospital? Issorite
Re: The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off by Burgerlomo: 6:05am On Jan 09, 2018
Lord have mercy see the negligence of the parents or the guardian cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Redesigns An Abandoned Peugeot 504 In Enugu (Photos) / Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals / Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.