Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Front End Developer (UI/UX Designer) Vacancy For NYSC Corper - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Front End Developer (UI/UX Designer) Vacancy For NYSC Corper (386 Views)

What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / PHP Developer/ui/ux Designer Needed At Gigalayer 2018 | Apply Now / Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Front End Developer (UI/UX Designer) Vacancy For NYSC Corper by davidkassim: 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
We are looking for a corper interested in Front-End Web Development who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.

Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.

Responsibilities
- Develop new user-facing features
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Should be able to work with little or no supervision
- Must have an eye for good graphics

Skills and Qualifications:
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS
Understanding of PHP is an advantage
Understanding of JavaScript frameworks, including jQuery
Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.

Send your CV to yemiosigbesan@gmail.com

NB: Must be serving in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Things Successful Women Never Do / Help Me Please....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / The Two Key Tools Of Every Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.