Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

A Rejoinder:Timeline On Marauding Herdsmen Attack On Benue. My Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Rejoinder:Timeline On Marauding Herdsmen Attack On Benue. My Opinion (328 Views)

Benue: My Fear / President Buhari’s Letter To Saraki On Benue Killings (Full Text) / Timeline Of Marauding Herdsmen Attacks On Benue State From 2013-2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Rejoinder:Timeline On Marauding Herdsmen Attack On Benue. My Opinion by damoneymag(m): 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
herdsmen killings and attack on Benue obviously precedes the buhari's regime. That was exactly what the thread below was trying to establish, and the calling for PMB's head being unjust.

https://www.nairaland.com/4276277/timeline-marauding-herdsmen-attacks-benue

its a big shame and the height of insensitivity for someone to go through all that stress just to remind us that herdsmen attack was also rife in GEJ's administration. a real shame I must say.

my major concern is, what does that thread intend to accomplish?
secondly why have some politically myopic individuals refused to see that nigeria is bigger than PMB and GEJ?

first It was lauretta onochie reminding us that GEJ was also awarded honorary patronship and today we have someone drawing our attention to herdsmen attack dated back to 2013.
should we now keep quiet and watch people of Benue being butchered like cows and say nothing because it also happened in 2013?
or better still give PMB a hand shake and a kiss on chick for doing nothing while the people he swore to protect are sent to their early graves?
if people said nothing during GEJ's time, and now they're speaking up isn't it a good thing for democracy? so why are some element neck bent on trying to make us feel we are doing the wrong thing calling on the president to put a stop to the criminal activities of this blood sucking demons disguised as herdsmen. PMB is commander in chief and should be held responsible for the protection of lives and properties of the citizens. Enough of dragging GEJ into every mess this administration finds itself. its becoming too childish . how dare someone politicise an issue of this magnitude.
I call on all well meaning Nigerian to keep calling out the president until he develops the balls to come out and takes decisive action to stop this blood shed by this tribes men.
I don't care if this makes FP. just want to let out my opinion

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Asisat Oshoala Visits Gov. Ambode / Nigeria Ranked As The 8th Cheapest Place To Buy Petrol / We Kill Because We Don't Like Your Laws By The Miyetti Allah Cattle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.