Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Beyonce And Shakira Collab Videos: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce And Shakira Collab Videos: (2623 Views)

Who Is Better: Beyonce Or Shakira / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce And Shakira Collab Videos: by sexxxxy(f): 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2007
Two Beyonces New Video, With Shakira: one word, Hot,

check out the link,

[flash=425,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qZNX1Fxkbw[/flash]
Beautiful Liar

[flash=425,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pj26Gk7ejc[/flash]
Upgrade You
Re: Beyonce And Shakira Collab Videos: by lelele: 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2007
@sexxy
why do you call yourself sexxy,
Re: Beyonce And Shakira Collab Videos: by bluenubian(f): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2007
thats wasnt what i imagined when i thot of a shakira/beyonce video, imagined something a lot more hip, sexy, a lotta dance moves heck chick fight!, i was dissapointed undecided, anyhoo nice video!

Upgrade u video was SSSSSSsmokin! but i was like where the heck is Jay Z?, till he appeared, her Jay Z impression was sexy as hell, beyonce can pass for a hella sexy stud!
Re: Beyonce And Shakira Collab Videos: by OmoEko1(f): 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2007
wow they both look sexy in this video and nice combination cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. i love their styles cheesy
Re: Beyonce And Shakira Collab Videos: by sexxxxy(f): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2007
lelele:

@sexxy
why do you call yourself sexxy,

For Obvious reason,cos i'm sexy,simple smiley
Re: Beyonce And Shakira Collab Videos: by mrmetoo(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2007
she try small sha 4 the 2 videos. I think jay-z told her not be humping and jumping on him like she was doing in the deja vu video. lol
Re: Beyonce And Shakira Collab Videos: by 2fine4u(f): 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2007
waoh i love the beautiful liar video, they looked so much alike, i cudnt differentiate them except wit the height difference. yea i see beyonce is learnin a thing or two from shakira and she did good wit them hips yall

the upgrade video was long overdue and am glad she finally made a video. i was kinda pissed when i didnt see jay-z, j-zay makes that song hottt. but hey he was at the end and am cool wit that. i didnt understand her dance moves wit the guys, that's just not like her. she seemed relaxed and cool. i guess she learnt her lesson from de ja vu video since everybody and their mama disliked it.

thanks for the links, i appreciate it
Re: Beyonce And Shakira Collab Videos: by nike4luv(f): 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2007
its great
Re: Beyonce And Shakira Collab Videos: by OmoEko1(f): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2007
i THINK UPGRADE U FT JAY Z WAS THE BEST VIDEO SHE HAS EVER MADE, SHE LOOKS TO BEAUTIFUL IN IT.
Re: Beyonce And Shakira Collab Videos: by odada(m): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2007
@sexxy
u rock gal thanks for the link to those 2 verysexy videos cheesy

@bluenubian
now c'mon gal le'me 'upgrade u'!beyonce&shakira looked really nice together,though we didnt see too many hips twisting but gal thats the point their 'hips dont lie' so u would be a 'beautiful liar' if u say that wasnt hot grin
Re: Beyonce And Shakira Collab Videos: by Seun(m): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2007
I've just listened to the first one. The way the editor jumps between pics of the two ladies is unsettling. I find the song much more tolerable when I'm not watching the video. That speaks very badly of the editor.
Re: Beyonce And Shakira Collab Videos: by hotangel2(f): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2007
I really really think the person that "MADE" the video didn't do a good JOb.

I am telling you, i got confused. WHich one was Beyonce? Which is Shakira?? I had to watch it like 3 more times to get the whole thing. And My eyes actually hurt now.

Beyonce is funny though at the ending, Damn it was as if she was using all her power to do the "hip/stomach" dance. Shakira is still the queen. I love u B, but you know it's natural for shakira. I love the video though, i mean having two sexy as hell ladies together is enough to make me love it. But you know, it will be COMPLETE with J-lo and Ciara in it. Now THAT VIDEO, i WOULD LOVE to see. Ohh heaven!! They should think about doing that. "Beyonce, shakira, J-lo and Ciara". mmmmmmmmm,

And as for Upgrade you?? That was AWESOME!!!!!!Haa, im in love with the Jay-z Impression thing. Niceee one.
Re: Beyonce And Shakira Collab Videos: by uchetobi(f): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2007
hat was d whole objective. To make them look alike come on! Dat vedio was off d hinges. SO was upgrade you. Beyonce is on fire
Re: Beyonce And Shakira Collab Videos: by luvhenry(m): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2007
u guys are here killing urself with beautiful liar when she i mean bee has released a video each for all songs on bday
hottest celebrity on planet
i luv u bee
Re: Beyonce And Shakira Collab Videos: by ne4real(f): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2007
i love this video. these chicks r neck brrreeeeeeeaaaaaaakeeeeerssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Sheyman Vs Dbanj / Bollywood: Songs, Lyrics & Translation. / Album Download: [new Ep] Maleek Berry – First Daze Of Winter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.