Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! (2513 Views)

How To Get Financial Freedom This 2018: Free Hot Money Making Strategies / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile / Fed Govt To Permanently Shut Open Drug Market By 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by CosmicJames(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hello everybody, and welcome to 2018 with our free training course on affiliate marketing.
Without wasting time, we're going to move straight into the training.

But first, let find out what we are going to learn in this training?

Here are what you will learn in this training

Course contents:

Choosing A Niche/Topic
Choosing Your Domain Name
Building A Website
Keyword Research.
Best Affiliate Programs To Promote
Content Creation
Email Marketing.
Social Media Marketing

These are the major areas we will cover in this training

Make no mistake about it; this is a paid course that is been delivered to you 100% free of charge. So, don’t think that because you get it for free, you will take it for granted. No. Take it as serious as you will take a paid training. That way, you will benefit from it, and the purpose of this training will be fulfilled in your life.

I will update this thread with each tutorial from lesson 1 to lesson 7.
But if you are in a hurry, then the full training is already available at the source below

>>>Source
https://www.kikimat.com/-free-training/

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by CosmicJames(m): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
Why am I offering this training for free?
Good question.

Late last year, I was building one of my biggest project which is Kikimat. A social networking website. And some people(my facebook group members) made Kikimat a reality.

So I decided to reward them with a promise to teach them any topic of their choice 100% free of charge.
Many topics were suggested. But they all finally settled for affiliate marketing.
Then just as promised, I delivered the training to them 100% free of charge.
Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by CosmicJames(m): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
The training is a large one.
From introduction to lesson 1,2,3,4,5,67, then finally the summary of the training.
Everything was fully covered and delivered on Kikimat.

But then I remembered that I have fans and other people on Nairaland which may find the training interesting.
So I've decided to extend the training to Nairaland for free.

Yes, this training is 100% free!
You will never be ask to pay any money for anything.
Even the eBook that will be available later on this training will be free!

All that is required of you is to pay attention, learn and ask questions where you don't understand. Then take action on what you will be learning.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by CosmicJames(m): 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
Now before we proceed any further, let's see if there are people who are interested in this training?

A like or comment is a good way to indicate your interest

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by gafmod: 2:28am On Jan 09, 2018
Interested ✋️
Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by CosmicJames(m): 8:02am On Jan 09, 2018
jackbennie:
Where and when is the training
It will take place here.
Starting today.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by ziziangel(m): 9:19am On Jan 09, 2018
Carry on bro!

I just wish it would be successful and worthwhile unlike the long sermons of other affiliate tutors on this forum angry
Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by CosmicJames(m): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2018
ziziangel:
Carry on bro!

I just wish it would be successful and worthwhile unlike the long sermons of other affiliate tutors on this forum angry
Of course it will be successful.
If you are a member of Kikimat (Kikimat is a social network), you would've known that the course worth it because the training have already been delivered there in full and Kikimat users are very happy for it.

I'm sure Nairalanders will be happy for it too
Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by CosmicJames(m): 11:49am On Jan 09, 2018
Lesson 1.

Picking A Topic/Niche

Introduction….

What is Affiliate Marketing?

According to Wikipedia
“Affiliate marketing is a marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate’s marketing efforts”
Basically, you as a publisher/affiliate will be rewarded when you help a business by promoting their products or services.
Affiliate marketing is probably one of the quickest and cheapest (not the easiest) ways to start making money online as you don’t have to create any products yourself. You simply link up a buyer and a seller, and you take a commission on the sale that has been referred by you.

How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?

When you join an Affiliate program and choose the products that you want to sell/promote, sellers provide you with a unique affiliate code/ID that you can use to refer traffic to the target site.
Most affiliate programs will offer ready made text links, banners and other forms of creative copies whereby you only have to copy the code and place it on your website to start referring traffic. When interested visitors click on these links from your site they get redirected to the product site and if they purchase a product or subscribe to a service you as the referrer make a commission.
You don’t need to sell products all the time to make a commission. Different affiliate programs can use different payment terms such as:
Pay per Sale: In this program a merchant pays you a percentage of the sale price when the purchase is completed.
Pay per Click: In this program you get paid based on the number of visitors you redirect to the Merchant’s website from your affiliate site, whether or not a sale is made.
Pay per Lead: You get paid once the referred visitors provide their contact information on the target site by filling out a simple contact form.

Why be an Affiliate Marketer?

Affiliate marketing is considered to be one of the world’s fastest growing and best internet marketing techniques to earn money online and I will explain why:
Cost effective: Marketing on the internet is cheap and you don’t have to worry about the production cost as the product is already developed by the seller. You don’t need a physical business location or hire employees either.

Global Market: Online marketing gives you the opportunity to reach people all over the world easily.
No Fees: You don’t need to pay anything to join affiliate programs.
No Storage No Shipping: You don’t need to worry about storage, packing or shipment of the product. They are all taken care of by the seller.
No customer support: You don’t need to provide any customer support or deal with consumer complaints as the Seller does that for you.
Passive income: A regular job can give you a fixed income as long as you continue to work. Depending on your marketing skill Affiliate marketing can create a steady flow of income even when you are not in front of your computer.
Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by CosmicJames(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
The Process of Affiliate Marketing
1. Pick a topic
Firstly, pick a topic that you’re interested in that also has a lot of market potential. Think of something that you like, and consider whether there would be many products associated with it, or much of an audience.
One you have picked a topic, you can now find products to promote base on your topic of interest.

2. Find products to promote.
I will explain this in more details in subsequent lessons.
Once you’ve got a niche all picked out, find some products that you can promote. There are websites full of these (called affiliate networks) to browse, and you can find advice here on how to choose the best ones for you. Once you’ve got a couple that are right for you, you’ll be able to get an affiliate link for them.

Once you have choosing a niche/topic, found products to promote, you will then need a platform that you’re going to use in promoting/marketing your products.

Ultimately, this will lead to building a website (free/paid) for yourself.

Build A Website

Here, you will have to decide whether to build a free or paid website. I will show us both free and paid method of creating a website.
This website creation is our next lesson, which is lesson 2.
Don’t miss it

>>>Source
https://www.kikimat.com/-free-training-lesson-1/

Questions?
Let’s hear it in the comment below

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by BeastOfNoTribe: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
Cosmicjames,

Do you run one-on-one training session on any online business venture?
Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by KINGPINE: 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
Please continue the lecture sir
I am following

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by frixie: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Continue Sir
Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by CosmicJames(m): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
BeastOfNoTribe:
Cosmicjames,

Do you run one-on-one training session on any online business venture?
I have a mentorship training program for top online business models that works with over 17 students for the first round of the program.
But is not a 1 on 1 training session.
Rather, it is available in a private group on Kikimat

You can get a review of the courses of the mentorship training program here
https://www.nairaland.com/4107647/mentorship-training-12-months-strategy
Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by CosmicJames(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2018
Lesson 2 – Free Training

Building A Website: Free Or Paid

Before you can create a website, you must first decide/choose a name you intend to use base on the topic/niche you intend to go into.

For example, let assume you want to go into the sports niche. Then the word “Sports” is a good idea to be included in your Domain Name.

Something like:

sportsgurus, sportsgist, sports arena etc are good options. Note: these names are just examples to guide you

We are now ready to consider the options for creating your website

There are two different options for creating a website.

1. Paid Option (professional method)

2. The free option (unprofessional method)

Now, let take it one after the other

1. Paid Option

Having your own domain name (e.g. www.nairaland.com) This is the professional method to run your online business. But this does cost money. You will have to buy your Domain Name and pay for your Hosting. If you are really serious about your affiliate marketing business, then this is the option to go for. If you just want to play around, then the next point which is the free option will be considered. But if you plan to take your online business to the next level, then I will advice you take the paid root to creating your website.

A video tutorial is available at the source of this free training that shows you the step by step process fo creating a professional website on the wordpress.org CMS platform
Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by CosmicJames(m): 10:05am On Jan 10, 2018
2. The Free Option

Alternatively, you can create a free website, but that will mean having a subdomain on someone else’s website (e.g. www.kikimat..com

Here you don’t have to pay for anything to get started as the platform (I will list the platforms below) you choose will be responsible for your Domain Name and Hosting. But it is not a professional way to run your online business

Platforms to create a free website

1. www.blogger.com

This will give you a ..com. That is, www.nairaland.. com

2. www.

This will give you www.nairaland.

3. www.wix.com

This will give you www.nairaland.wix.com

There are other options, but these are the most popular ones

Checkout an example of a free website I created to promote some affiliate programs last year here

http://loanzona..com.ng/?m=1

This is an example of a free website running on the blogger platform

If you have a preferred service you want to create a website on, feel free to go right ahead and create your new website on one of those

Get the video tutorial that show you the step by step process to create a free website with blogger from the source below

>>>Source https://www.kikimat.com/affiliate-marketting-lesson-3-free-training/

With that, we have come to the end of lesson 2.

Our next lesson is on Keyword Research. Don’t miss it

Have a question?
Comment it below and I will attend to it asap
Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by ziziangel(m): 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
Traffic

That's were all my affiliate issues lie
Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by CosmicJames(m): 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
ziziangel:
Traffic

That's were all my affiliate issues lie
Honestly, that's the hardest part.
But we will come to it in subsequent lessons
Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by CosmicJames(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lesson 3 – Free Training

Keyword Research for Affiliate Marketing

Keyword research is the art of finding out how many times a keyword is searched in a given month and how easy it would be to rank a website on the 1st page of Google for that keyword term.

The key to becoming a successful affiliate is conducting a bit of research before you sink time (and maybe money) into a campaign. Think what it would be like if you built a resort full of all of the trimmings: crisp white towels, Egyptian cotton sheets, 10 pools, a 5-star restaurant, and flawlessly beautiful architecture… But it’s on the moon and there are no people, so you can’t profit from your efforts.

If you spend all your time building a website or a campaign where there is no market, you will come up short, and it’s just not worth it. You need to figure out which topics, or “niches,” are in hot demand, and then find an affiliate network with a good variety of products to promote. This will enable you to build a niche-specific website, with strong products that will be easy to promote for commissions.

One of the most important things to practice as an affiliate marketer is what’s known as “keyword research.” Keywords, or the terms or phrases people type into Google, can be the best way of finding out what exactly what people are looking for. If you can find some popular phrases, and convince search engines like Google that your website has relevant information about them, you’ll get the rankings you need to get people to your affiliate links.
Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by CosmicJames(m): 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
The first thing you have to do is sign up with an affiliate network like Amazon or ClickBank
Start with a search on Amazon. I’d recommend to start with any of the following categories.
Beauty
Health and Personal care
Electronics
Baby
Sports & Outdoors
Home & Kitchen
Tools and Home Improvement
Head over to Amazon search bar on the top of the page and enter your seed keyword “Foot Spa”. Now hit space and slow down your typing. If you are not getting any suggestions yet, type the letter “a”. You will get suggestions of various long term keywords people generally search for in Amazon.
Proceed with other alphabets “b”, “c” as much as you can.
You will get a ton of keyword ideas and possibly some amazing keywords you can target as your main keyword. This is how gurus do their search
Keyword Research Tool Free
1. https://keywordtool.io
2. https://adwords.google.com/home/tools/keyword-plGoogle
There are other tools. But these are the most popular and free options
These tools will help you find high in demand keywords for your affiliate products.

With that, we’ve come to the end of lesson 3.
The next lesson is on:

Best Affiliate Programs To Promote – Lesson 4
Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by BeastOfNoTribe: 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for the response

@CosmicJames
Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by Justforex123(f): 8:38am On Jan 12, 2018
Truly, affiliate marketing is one of the easiest and most profitable ways to make money on the internet right now.
All you need is an internet connection and enthusiasm.

Also, there are many niches/topics you can promote.
Though, I think it's best you promote a niche you are passionate about or where you have some experience.

I love the Forex industry as it's the biggest and most liquid market and there's huge opportunity for everyone.

So, if you're interested in the Forex industry or you have a website or blog that is based on such themes as finance,
technology, wealth creation, entrepreneurship, Forex trading, investments, and other related subjects,
you can sign up to become an affiliate partner promoting a Forex broker.

Here is a good program you can join. (https://justforex.com/partnership/introducing-broker?afm=bcbbf6)
Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by CosmicJames(m): 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
BeastOfNoTribe:
Thanks for the response

@CosmicJames
You're welcome brother
Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by CosmicJames(m): 3:54am On Jan 13, 2018
Welcome to lesson 4

Many people know the potential of affiliate marketing. But the many doesn’t know the best programs to promote to make the $$$. That’s why in this lesson, we are going to consider the best affiliate programs to join and promote to make regular income online. And the best part is that they are free to join!

Below are the best affiliate programs topping the list in our lesson today. I will reveal all the programs, and the entire training as an ebook in a PDF format later. I will release the eBook free. But then, it will only be available to Kikimates who have updated their profile with a cover image and a profile picture. And also shared at least 5 posts on any topic, with few comments on other peoples posts.

Let’s get started..

Here are the best programs to promote and start making money.

1. Amazon Associates

Many bloggers make thousands of dollars a month with Amazon. It all depends on how much time you put into creating content around their products and promoting them.

2. Commission Junction

So I want to explain something real quick to you. There are direct companies you can become a partner with (i.e. Amazon) and there are affiliate companies that get you in touch with many different companies that you can promote. It’s sometimes easier for a company to use a third party company like Commission Junction to handle their affiliate program. o when you sign up for Commission Junction, you will have a long list of companies to choose from, and start promoting. Note that Commission Junction is a CPA Network, and you will have to apply and be approved before you can start promoting any program there. Note also that you will have to apply to each individual programs under Commission Junction as well.

3. ShareAsale

Get the rest affiliate networks and their clickable links at the source below.

>>>Source
https://www.kikimat.com/lesson-4/
Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by CosmicJames(m): 4:00am On Jan 13, 2018
More best affiliate programs with higher earnings will be available in the ebook of this training for free download. Make sure you are following, and also download the ebook as soon as it becomes available for free download. I’ve promise to deliver this training at ZERO Cost to you guys, and I’m going to keep to that promise…enjoy!

Next is lesson 5 – Content Creation
Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
nice
Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by dapsdiary(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
Thanks for this inf. Lovely and detailed report on affiliate marketing.
I also found another article that gave a detailed report on affiliate marketing, how to start and which program one can immediately enroll to,and I find it very useful. https://dapsdigital.com/-nigeria/

I just thought to share, it might help someone here.
Thanks.
Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by macphilip: 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
you can make money from affiliate marketing in Nigeria at mytopexchange
Re: Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! by Nipostle(m): 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
3 ways to make money under Covid-19 Lock-down 2020

Based on my experience under lockdown, staying home without being to make income feels horrible.
You consume more and get less die to idleness.
Few days ago, I realized there would be a total/partial restrictions of movement in the state, I started looking for legit ways I can make money online, and I got 3 tested and working ways to make money while staying at home.

1. Freelancing
Freelance websites are platforms, where both people looking for work and employers post their offers.

Being a freelancer is an excellent way to turn your talent or hobby into money. You have the freedom to apply for only the projects that you like or you’re good at and get paid.

2. E-book publishing and Sales

While the publishing industry used to be heavy in print, you can complete the entire process of writing, publishing, and marketing a book online these days. Websites like Create Space will let you upload and take your book to print without getting a formal publisher involved, and you can even get your book on Amazon.com so people can buy it there.

3. Affiliate Marketing

In my opinion, the best way to earn money from home Is through affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is a way you get paid recommending other businesses, products, or services to new clients and customers through tracked links posted in blog posts, web pages, emails, or social media posts
So If you’re looking forward to making fast income this Corona season like me, I have a free pre-training video by Internet Expert, Toyin Omotosho you can access through the link below.
It will teach you how to make at least 400K per month.

Learn more here
https://digitallaunch.com.ng/72hours_ig/

(1) (Reply)

Uber - Toyota Corolla For Hire Purchase / Get a business loan here,no colletaral required. / Why Are Most Billionaires Virgo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.