Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Heartless Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man’s Hand In Edo State (graphic Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heartless Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man’s Hand In Edo State (graphic Photo) (1263 Views)

Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) / Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo / Heartless Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man’s Hand In Edo State (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartless Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man’s Hand In Edo State (graphic Photo) by jenniferbose223: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
The man was attacked in his farm in Ojah, Akoko Edo by Fulani herdsmen who cut off his hand
https://www.ireporteronline.com/heartless-fulani-herdsmen-cut-off-mans-hand-edo-state-graphic-photo/

Re: Heartless Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man’s Hand In Edo State (graphic Photo) by Yeligray(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
What other definition of terrorism is there left to prove... I'av been saying and will continue to say without looking at uche face "fight for yourself, pick your machete and gun defend yourselves since the govt. is impotent"

4 Likes

Re: Heartless Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man’s Hand In Edo State (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
These fulani guys are playing with the wrong people, we Edo will not let this go unpunished.
jenniferbose223:

The man was attacked in his farm in Ojah, Akoko Edo by Fulani herdsmen who cut off his hand
https://www.ireporteronline.com/heartless-fulani-herdsmen-cut-off-mans-hand-edo-state-graphic-photo/
Re: Heartless Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man’s Hand In Edo State (graphic Photo) by zombieTRACKER: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Did buhari win in Edo state?
I can't remember

If yes .... Then it's good that those hands used to vote the dullard be cut off
If no........ Edo is still an Apc state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartless Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man’s Hand In Edo State (graphic Photo) by zendy: 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
They cut off his hand? Fulani herdsmen are just criminals

We should be talking about more important things like IPOB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartless Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man’s Hand In Edo State (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 09, 2018
nice job at making more and more people lose sympathy for your cause. Your heartlessness is why you will never get what you want in life. Besides, buhari lost in Edo state. But thanks to your heartless comments, I am now a buhari supporter (I wasn't before).
zombieTRACKER:
I can't remember

Re: Heartless Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man’s Hand In Edo State (graphic Photo) by decomaniaboss(f): 1:16am On Jan 09, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
I can't remember

h3 did not win any state in South south and south east
Re: Heartless Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man’s Hand In Edo State (graphic Photo) by Ikechuob: 1:56am On Jan 09, 2018
"They are just criminals abeg. Na only hand them cut na . when they start marching with placcards asking for referendum that's when they become a terrorist. Abeg leave criminals to be criminals" says the dullard in Asorock
Re: Heartless Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man’s Hand In Edo State (graphic Photo) by Yyeske(m): 5:33am On Jan 09, 2018
Ikechuob:
"They are just criminals abeg. Na only hand them cut na . when they start marching with placcards asking for referendum that's when they become a terrorist. Abeg leave criminals to be criminals" says the dullard in Asorock
Buhari's case hopefully won't give you high blood pressure soon
Re: Heartless Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man’s Hand In Edo State (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 09, 2018
The problem is when you rallying around states that are facing herdsmen issue.. after 1 year, they forget the struggles and either vote a dullard to rule them or rule us..

1 Like

Re: Heartless Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man’s Hand In Edo State (graphic Photo) by zombieTRACKER: 7:12am On Jan 09, 2018
historyworld031:
nice job at making more and more people lose sympathy for your cause. Your heartlessness is why you will never get what you want in life. Besides, buhari lost in Edo state. But thanks to your heartless comments, I am now a buhari supporter (I wasn't before).

Haha.... Mr Dumbo grin
I did not vote buhari in 2015
I warned people against voting him but no one of you listened
But this time around.... I am going to vote him
Buhari must continue
Edo is an Apc state... Why won't they partake in the buhari blessings going around

Please vote for buhari... So that by 2023... There will be nothing like minority tribes in Nigeria grin
Re: Heartless Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man’s Hand In Edo State (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
I will vote for him and you will suffer for it.
Mark my words.
zombieTRACKER:

Haha.... Mr Dumbo grin
I did not vote buhari in 2015
I warned people against voting him but no one of you listened
But this time around.... I am going to vote him
Buhari must continue
Edo is an Apc state... Why won't they partake in the buhari blessings going around

Please vote for buhari... So that by 2023... There will be nothing like minority tribes in Nigeria grin
Re: Heartless Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man’s Hand In Edo State (graphic Photo) by zombieTRACKER: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
historyworld031:
I will vote for him and you will suffer for it.
Mark my words.

grin grin grin grin
Am suffering nothing Mr dumbo

Tell dullardino to rule till eternity... I will ball for life cool
Re: Heartless Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man’s Hand In Edo State (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
I will vote for him just so that you in particulare, so that you suffer.
And you will suffer.
By the way, if you want to be throwing insults behind a screen like a coward, so be it, if you were for real, you could come to the gym and fight me. I don't throw insults on the internet because I fight in real life.

zombieTRACKER:

grin grin grin grin
Am suffering nothing Mr dumbo

Tell dullardino to rule till eternity... I will ball for life cool
Re: Heartless Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man’s Hand In Edo State (graphic Photo) by zombieTRACKER: 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
historyworld031:
I will vote for him just so that you in particulare, so that you suffer.
And you will suffer.
By the way, if you want to be throwing insults behind a screen like a coward, so be it, if you were for real, you could come to the gym and fight me. I don't throw insults on the internet because I fight in real life.

Let me buy u food first grin
You are hungry

(1) (Reply)

30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! / Chilling Confession On The Dapchi Girls' Abduction / Masari A Mature Politician – Katsina Govt Reacts To Pdp’s Rally In Buhari’s Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.