Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! (1268 Views)

Between An Old Buharist And The New Buharideens By Dele Momodu / 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working / Presidency Lists 17 Major Achievements Of Buhari In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! by Ratello: 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Below is what a Buharist sent to my whatsapp page I bring them here for deliberations and usual vetting.

Must Read
30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Muhammadu Buhari Is Really Working

The truth is, as long as you are a leader, you must have bereaved followers. Being a leader means being selfless regardless of what a set or group of people thinks about you or your administrative strategy. Many have criticized President Muhammadu Buhari and his leadership style but the truth is, facts don't lie. And no matter how you look at it, he is better than any president PDP has ever produced.
Lets forget about sentiments for once, I know asking that from Nigerians is asking too much but nevertheless, facts has to sift into out minds. President Buhari as a leader has his own flaws which is understandable and one of them being the soft spot he have for Fulani Herdsmen and on the herdsmen issue that is threatening to tear Nigeria apart, but that doesn't necessarily mean he is bad in all ramification.
Truth be told, no Nigerian leader has been loved totally by Nigerians. They almost always have one thing or the other against any incumbent leader. If its not ethnicity related, its religious issues or lopsided appointment issues or lack of awarding dubious contracts to some interested party. We always have a reason to hate our leaders. This is the fact. But when you look at president Buhari's achievement since 3 years in office, you will have nothing but admiration for this man as Mr. President has no other thing for this country but love.
Below is 30 glaring and undeniable achievement of Mr. President. You can add yours..
1 His ZERO tolerance for corruption
2. PMB stopped over N2trillion subsidy payments to the almighty cabals.
3. He stopped the payment of over N30b monthly salaries to 50,000 national ghost workers.
4. He withdrew the license of rice, salt, sugar etc from one individual and spread the license to various interested group of people so as to stop the issue of monopoly.
5. He ordered the enforcement of BVN in the banking industry which stopped the illicit fraud perpetrated by private and public officials.
6. He ordered the enforcement of TSA where a single government parastatal operated over 43 accounts siphoning funds without remittance to the Federation Account.
7. He ordered the enforcement of payment and salaries of National Assembly members to be done through TSA.
8. He stopped the importation of rice from Thailand which our leaders used to siphon billions of naira yearly.
9. He blocked all the loop holes in the public sectors even though some avaricious Nigerians still cut their ways through sometimes.
10. He exposed the corrupt practices in the judiciary.
11. He did same thing in the National Assembly.
12. He exposed them all in the Nigeria Police, Nigeria Army, Navy, Air force and prosecuted the corrupt officials involved.
13. He exposed Patience Jonathan N13b looted fund, N15b, N11b worth of hotel in Bayelsa, N2.5b laundered funds to her housemaids.
14. He exposed Ikoyi's gate N13b NIA funds.
15. He exposed N4.7b Ekiti election fraud given to Fayose by Obanikoro
16. He exposed the $2.1b insurgency funds shared among Femi Fani Kayode, Olisah metuh, Bafarawa, Nduka Obaigbena, Raymond Dokpesi and others.
17. He exposed the illicit dealings in the legislative house.
18. He stopped the padding of our national budget by the National Assembly members.
19. He enforced the law to retrieve the N11b loan granted to Ben Murray Bruce which he refused to pay for 10years.
20. He exposed our Christian community where N7b was shared to them for election campaign by Jonathan.
21. He exposed same dirty deal of over N4 billion given to a Moslem (former Governor Bafarawa) by Jonathan for the Marabout's and Mallams' prayers.
22. He Enforced the EFCC to go after Ifeanyi Ubah who sold N11b worth of crude oil and pocketed same without the knowledge of NNPC.
23. He Exposed Saraki undeclared assets/looted funds.
24. He stopped Intel (Atiku's Company) where trillions of Nigeria money was not remitted to the federation account over the years.
25. He exposed our unscrupulous leaders both in APC and PDP even if the law could not prosecute them because of the lacuna in our laws.
26. He, Through Nigeria Customs, FIRS, JAMB, NIMASSA, Nigeria was able to realize over trillions of Naira remitted to the federation account, the first in Nigeria history.
27. He refused to give up on Nigeria and Nigerians even when they have given up on themselves.
28. During Jonathan era and government before him, JAMB was only able to remit N300m in 4 years while in Buhari's era JAMB has already remitted N6b in 2 years.
29. Still same JAMB is being prosecuted as Snakes are now swallowing N36m in their office and another N38m fraud has been uncovered from their Edo, Zamfar offices.
30. During Jonathan and other government era, customs has been to remitting less than N3b in a year while that same custom is remitting more than N30b in a year now.
Considering the above points and facts, it is normal for people to hate him and wish him dead. But you need to ask yourself, "why am I wishing this fine man dead"? Is it because he is doing his job wonderfully well or because of the foolish reports those criminal, egocentric cabal and self righteous politicians put out their.
Ask me to pick between Buhari, Atiku, Kwankwaso, Jonathan, I will pick Buhari as my preferred candidate, any day anytime.

Culled From my whatsapp page

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
I can only see less than two achievement from all the stories you wrote.
All you wrote is supposed to be under one topic called KWARAPTION
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! by Desyner: 12:00am On Feb 19, 2018
Most of his achievements are blockage of one leakage or the other. Good points considering where we are coming from but what about the new leakages and challenges?
For example BH have been chased out of their hideouts into the whole nation and are now operating as cow-less herdsmen. The govt is trying to build refineries, power plants and gas pipes in places where no sane investor will consider.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! by Bitterleafsoup: 12:17am On Feb 19, 2018
He exposed he exposed did he jail any of those exposed??
NOOOO, Nada, Mba!!!

All accusations with no proof, no case, no convictions, all just gossip.
We know the real thiefs are the one he hire.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! by Ratello: 12:28am On Feb 19, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
He exposed he exposed did he jail any of those exposed??
NOOOO, Nada, Mba!!!

All accusations with no proof, no case, no convictions, all just gossip.
We know the real thiefs are the one he hire.

My brother I just dey laff cheesy grin grin grin no be say I no know say all these 30 hurrahs will not save Buhari in 2019 I just say make I share am for people to laff at. Mania, Babachir Lawal, Danbazzau, Abba Kyari, Attorney General and many thieves he surrounded himself with are still there ooooo

7 Likes

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! by GospelGTP(m): 12:56am On Feb 19, 2018
numbers is not even an achievement

2 Likes

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! by Bitterleafsoup: 1:37am On Feb 19, 2018
Ratello:

My brother I just dey laff cheesy grin grin grin no be say I no know say all these 30 hurrahs will not save Buhari in 2019 I just say make I share am for people to laff at. Mania, Babachir Lawal, Danbazzau, Abba Kyari, Attorney General and many thieves he surrounded himself with are still there ooooo
Don't mind these Buharists they have the same IQ level as their idol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! by Bari22: 7:50am On Feb 19, 2018
The real truth is that Buhari has tried especially in the area of fight against corruption
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! by achiever12: 8:04am On Feb 19, 2018
Bari22:

The real truth is that Buhari has tried especially in the area of fight against corruption

Yet, he is shielding his friends from corruption prosecution? Why do you love deceiving yourselves?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! by ashjay001(m): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2018
As much as wailers would love to see him fail, PMB has been quite successful, by not allowing Nigeria, to be among d list below. That is, inspite of d wanton looting, of d past admin.

No country, progressed, without making sacrifices. Sacrifices, Nigerians, should n are making.

Truly, PMB, hasn't been perfect, but making a better n greater attempt than other past leaders.

The diversification mantra, has been a reality. That alone, is an achievement, by any standards! Low oil prices, no problems(reserves are growing, payments for recurrent n capital expenditures are being met)

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! by Ratello: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
ashjay001:
As much as wailers would love to see him fail, PMB has been quite successful, by not allowing Nigeria, to be among d list below. That is, inspite of d wanton looting, of d past admin.

No country, progressed, without making sacrifices. Sacrifices, Nigerians, should n are making.

Truly, PMB, hasn't been perfect, but making a better n greater attempt than other past leaders.

The diversification mantra, has been a reality. That alone, is an achievement, by any standards! Low oil prices, no problems(reserves are growing, payments for recurrent n capital expenditures are being met)

So as a normal being you believed that Nigeria is better than Brazil, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and those Countries down there? grin cheesy grin when you are done with the calabash please pass it to me make I high like you too.

5 Likes

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! by Obdk: 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ratello:
Below is what a Buharist sent to my whatsapp page I bring them here for deliberations and usual vetting.

Must Read
30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Muhammadu Buhari Is Really Working

The truth is, as long as you are a leader, you must have bereaved followers. Being a leader means being selfless regardless of what a set or group of people thinks about you or your administrative strategy. Many have criticized President Muhammadu Buhari and his leadership style but the truth is, facts don't lie. And no matter how you look at it, he is better than any president PDP has ever produced.
Lets forget about sentiments for once, I know asking that from Nigerians is asking too much but nevertheless, facts has to sift into out minds. President Buhari as a leader has his own flaws which is understandable and one of them being the soft spot he have for Fulani Herdsmen and on the herdsmen issue that is threatening to tear Nigeria apart, but that doesn't necessarily mean he is bad in all ramification.
Truth be told, no Nigerian leader has been loved totally by Nigerians. They almost always have one thing or the other against any incumbent leader. If its not ethnicity related, its religious issues or lopsided appointment issues or lack of awarding dubious contracts to some interested party. We always have a reason to hate our leaders. This is the fact. But when you look at president Buhari's achievement since 3 years in office, you will have nothing but admiration for this man as Mr. President has no other thing for this country but love.
Below is 30 glaring and undeniable achievement of Mr. President. You can add yours..
3. He stopped the payment of over N30b monthly salaries to 50,000 national ghost workers.
4. He withdrew the license of rice, salt, sugar etc from one individual and spread the license to various interested group of people so as to stop the issue of monopoly.
5. He ordered the enforcement of BVN in the banking industry which stopped the illicit fraud perpetrated by private and public officials.
6. He ordered the enforcement of TSA where a single government parastatal operated over 43 accounts siphoning funds without remittance to the Federation Account.
7. He ordered the enforcement of payment and salaries of National Assembly members to be done through TSA.
8. He stopped the importation of rice from Thailand which our leaders used to siphon billions of naira yearly.
9. He blocked all the loop holes in the public sectors even though some avaricious Nigerians still cut their ways through sometimes.
12. He exposed them all in the Nigeria Police, Nigeria Army, Navy, Air force and prosecuted the corrupt officials involved.
13. He exposed Patience Jonathan N13b looted fund, N15b, N11b worth of hotel in Bayelsa, N2.5b laundered funds to her housemaids.
16. He exposed the $2.1b insurgency funds shared among Femi Fani Kayode, Olisah metuh, Bafarawa, Nduka Obaigbena, Raymond Dokpesi and others.
18. He stopped the padding of our national budget by the National Assembly members.
19. He enforced the law to retrieve the N11b loan granted to Ben Murray Bruce which he refused to pay for 10years.
20. He exposed our Christian community where N7b was shared to them for election campaign by Jonathan.
21. He exposed same dirty deal of over N4 billion given to a Moslem (former Governor Bafarawa) by Jonathan for the Marabout's and Mallams' prayers.
22. He Enforced the EFCC to go after Ifeanyi Ubah who sold N11b worth of crude oil and pocketed same without the knowledge of NNPC.
24. He stopped Intel (Atiku's Company) where trillions of Nigeria money was not remitted to the federation account over the years.
25. He exposed our unscrupulous leaders both in APC and PDP even if the law could not prosecute them because of the lacuna in our laws.
26. He, Through Nigeria Customs, FIRS, JAMB, NIMASSA, Nigeria was able to realize over trillions of Naira remitted to the federation account, the first in Nigeria history.
27. He refused to give up on Nigeria and Nigerians even when they have given up on themselves.
28. During Jonathan era and government before him, JAMB was only able to remit N300m in 4 years while in Buhari's era JAMB has already remitted N6b in 2 years.
29. Still same JAMB is being prosecuted as Snakes are now swallowing N36m in their office and another N38m fraud has been uncovered from their Edo, Zamfar offices.
30. During Jonathan and other government era, customs has been to remitting less than N3b in a year while that same custom is remitting more than N30b in a year now.
Considering the above points and facts, it is normal for people to hate him and wish him dead. But you need to ask yourself, "why am I wishing this fine man dead"? Is it because he is doing his job wonderfully well or because of the foolish reports those criminal, egocentric cabal and self righteous politicians put out their.
Ask me to pick between Buhari, Atiku, Kwankwaso, Jonathan, I will pick Buhari as my preferred candidate, any day anytime.

nothing we no go hear from zombie. accusing people without proof don turn achievement .

Show me one person efcc jailed
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! by ashjay001(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ratello:

So as a normal being you believed that Nigeria is better than Brazil, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and those Countries down there? grin cheesy grin when you are done with the calabash please pass it to me make I high like you too.

1. For 16yrs, pdp, didnt move us any closer to those countries!
2. Have u seen d debt profile of those countries u admire?
3. Expecting Naija to be eldorado, within 3yrs of pmb, shows a degree of highness, common to wailersgrin
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
The achievements na snake toto wey dem no dey see
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! by ivandragon: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ratello:

that number 18 is very funny considering the story below...

http://punchng.com/budget-padding-indicted-ministry-officials-posted-cash-office/

1 Like

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! by Cjrane2: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
A great achievement Under Buhari,
Animals now routinely "swallow " millions in cash instead of eating food.
Tells you Nigeria has trulybecome a zoo.
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! by Ratello: 8:28am On Feb 22, 2018
ashjay001:

1. For 16yrs, pdp, didnt move us any closer to those countries!
2. Have u seen d debt profile of those countries u admire?
3. Expecting Naija to be eldorado, within 3yrs of pmb, shows a degree of highness, common to wailersgrin
Your case is serious and needs urgent attention

2 Likes

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! by dheilaw1(m): 9:01am On Feb 22, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
I can only see less than two achievement from all the stories you wrote.
All you wrote is supposed to be under one topic called KWARAPTION
i support you on this even though I'm a fan of buhari till we see a better candidate
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! by Muzikluva(m): 9:35am On Feb 22, 2018
Ratello:

Must Read

Dedirin leleyi o...oponu aye at'orun
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! by ashjay001(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ratello:

Your case is serious and needs urgent attention

Alternative reasoning
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! by babdap: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Thank you Buhari you have tried your best, return to Duara in 2019 your cattle needs you more than Nigerians
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! by Cjrane2: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2018
babdap:
Thank you Buhari you have tried your best, return to Duara in 2019 your cattle needs you more than Nigerians

If the man would just leave Nigerians alone to repair their lives or at least respect the votes of the people when he is voted out in 2019.

But he will try to rig and try to use the army to kill Nigerians to suppress uprising against rigging of the elections. All those actions will finally spell the end of democracy in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Feeding Is As Poor As Their Housing - UNICEF / Femi Fani-kayode Tweets Mystery About MKO Abiola - Read The 2 Tweets / #prayfornigeria: Nigerians Recount Probably The Worst Week In Her History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.