Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? (11929 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by obinna5000(m): 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2012
Tactical Force (2011)
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by chika98: 3:05am On Jan 20, 2012
Ra one. Pretty bad stuff.

Season of the witch TANKED! Cage needs to stop churning out em rubbish movies. I suppose he's trying to make
money to pay his back taxes.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by webbjamie(m): 7:51am On Jan 20, 2012
chika98:

Ra one. Pretty bad stuff.

Season of the witch TANKED! Cage needs to stop churning out em rubbish movies. I suppose he's trying to make
money to pay his back taxes.

Gal,u crazy, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2012
'Where wild things are', I ddnt understand a thing.
'Return of Jenifa', too many adverts, her hiv just disappeared(i mean wtf? angry). She should av stopped at part 2 jor.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Mobinga: 7:27am On Jan 23, 2012
Avatar was bloody overrated. It sucks.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by dastudent(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2012
Abduc, sh, it i can't even finish it.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by webbjamie(m): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2012
'Where the wild things are' SUCKED,BLEW CHUNKS,THEN CAME BACK AND SUCKED AGAIN,
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 25, 2012
Shadowboxer

Saw this movie in 2007 and to date have yet to see a movie this LAME, WACK, AND HILARIOUSLY TASTELESS.

Cuba Gooding Jr. deserves a proper flogging for even agreeing to act in this p0rn/action flick.
Nonsense.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 01, 2012
Random Lifetime movie network movies.

I'm currently watching:

[img]http://www.bing.com/th?id=A9RUMH702pjRo7A200x300&bn=SANGAM&pid=13.1[/img]
(An American Affair)

Originally released in 1997 but brought to Lifetime Movie network in 2005.

All I have to say is Corbin Bernsen is the best part of the movie tongue
lol...his "white boy tantrums" are sooo realistic and hilarious. grin

But overall this movie is a WASTE!! The production sucks, the plot is doo-doo,
and it's just WRONG! The gun shots/sound effects are soo damn bad, they have turned
this "suspense" into a straight up comedy!

OMG!!! This is HORRIBLE! grin No wonder this movie only received ONE STAR! grin
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2012
Harry potter and the deadly hallows part 2
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by abdullkabar(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2012
allien vs avatar,d film is so lame!GOD,WHITE PIPUL COPY WINCH STYLE angryallien vs avatar,d film is so lame!GOD,WHITE PIPUL COPY WINCH STYLE
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by toyheeb3(m): 1:44am On Jul 06, 2012
the avengers is very worst!
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2012
*Vanilla Sky feat. Tom Cruise, Penelope Cruz & Cameron Diaz.
*A Beautiful Mind feat. Russell Crowe.
*Avatar, Valentine Day were over hyped.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Biodup: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2012
Kal/El:
Book of Eli for this year
I only lasted 20mins, maybe i judged it too soon
meen u nid 2 watch it till d end . Book of Eli is great and d demand is stil very high.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by teeluv(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2012
wanderlust... very rubbish film like that... mscheeeeeeeeew
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2012
Cowboys and Aliens......waste of 2hrs
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by mkmyers45(m): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2012
koolkamzzy: BF, LOL

Take Me to Hell, Don't like the way the movie ended, the girl still die after all the suffering she went through
Drag me to Hell was very good...
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Shugamania(f): 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2012
zPixel: The Men Who Stare at Goats(imagine George Clooney was in d movie)
Wat did u expect? Even d title is silly grin
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Shugamania(f): 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2012
For me it's Ninjas vs Vampires... Real terrible.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by webbjamie(m): 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2013
Shugamania:
Wat did u expect? Even d title is silly grin

I beg to differ but i think 'The Men who stare at goats was epic'!!!
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by SIRcumalot: 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
The master
Is it about a veteran coping with the war or quack cult leader taking people for a ride and the relationship between the two I just don't get.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Shugamania(f): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
webb jamie:

Well..
Different strokes.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by kannymoore(m): 10:21pm On May 05, 2013
webb jamie:

Oga sir..n

That movie "Men Who Stare at Goats" is the "MOST WORSTEST" movie I've ever watched In my whole entire life! And to think two betta actors like George Clooney and Ewan MacGreggor actually were the protagonists of that movie still shocks me to my bone marrows!
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by webbjamie(m): 3:34am On May 06, 2013
kannymoore:

Oga sir..n

That movie "Men Who Stare at Goats" is the "MOST WORSTEST" movie I've ever watched In my whole entire life! And to think two betta actors like George Clooney and Ewan MacGreggor actually were the protagonists of that movie still shocks me to my bone marrows!

Bro...that movie was a good one.Good storyline,subtle and sublime humour,the actors all delivered.Maybe you didn't grasp or just weren't interested in the subject it talked about.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by Nobody: 7:08am On May 06, 2013
99.99% of Nollywood movies.
All steven stegal's movie.
Elecktra (fucckk up).
Machete, Planet terror (what did robert rodriguez smoked).
Ghost ryder.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by webbjamie(m): 4:03am On Jul 29, 2013
Ghost Rider is good bro... Machete and the others might qualify to be called crappy.
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by DNA1(f): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
i hate inception and so many odas but can't remember their names
Re: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? by webbjamie(m): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
DNA1: i hate inception and so many odas but can't remember their names
O come on! Inception is a classic for gudness sake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Maury Show Real Or Fake? / Your Favorite Movie Genres? / Gotv Promo Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.