Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring (5924 Views)

A Beginner's Guide To Blogging In 2022 And Beyond / 4 Reasons Why Blogging Is Good For Your Business / Reasons Why Blogging Can Make You A Better Academic Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring by dHustle: 8:54am On Jan 09, 2018
onosprince:
Most bloggers use glo network.
grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring by ibietela2(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2018
charliecyber:

I wont blame you until you see what is really happening. I guess you are blindfolded to see that abi? Ok! Go to google and search 'slay queen Ibrahim' you will see for yourself. I wonder how those guys that bears 'Ibrahim' as name manage in 9ja

What's happening? Let me see it
Re: Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2018
Nobody is even talking about how they use ads to cover half their contents. You enter a blog for information and different ads pop-ups just ruins the whole thing. Very annoying! Stop putting money first if u want to succeed!

2 Likes

Re: Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring by VocalWalls: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2018
Sometimes I just shake my head in disbelief when I read discouraging trash on nairaland.

Blogging in Nigeria is just like blogging anywhere else.

It's up to you to Target global topics in order to get global audience.

And why talk trash about AdSense? Google pays lots of Nigerians more than oil industries. And the good part, if you have good SEO, you get paid for life, without extra effort.

2 Likes

Re: Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring by SirLakes: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2018
onosprince:
Most bloggers use glo network.
You killed me with laugh here grin grin
Re: Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2018
The main thing is that you can hardly find any Nigerian blog with one agenda like posting exclusive health info or political issues or relationship issues, they all go for news and entertainment
Re: Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring by MicNz(m): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2018
daryoor:
i will still blame the mumu government.

... the person that sets up a blog site and looks for new up and down to paste, cracks is brain to cook up fake story is not the laziest person.

His yoruba ascent followed him there grin
Re: Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring by BusinessAmLIVE(f): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2018
You are right, but getting ADSENSE account for a site without quality content is like wrapping waste with a beautiful gift wrapper.
charliecyber:
With due respects! All protocols observed! I do not wish to publish articles to condemn but to help reconstruct Nigerian bloggers-either wordpress/bloggers/others:
1. Most bloggers are illitrates andcopy-cats, i.e, they copy from their fellow bloggers content and publish without leaving a link to the source or at least edit the post to look different.
2. Most of them want their blog to be like someone's own from this list-(BellaNaija, lindaIkeji, tooxclusive, naijaloaded ...). Hardly to see fresh Ideas
3. They do not have quality information source. Information must be evaluated before posting but most contents I see after titles like this-'A Nigerian man nearly commits sucide in lagos' but viewing the content all you can get is-'A facebook man named Ibrahim ......posted his pics with ropes on his neck' Habba! They will not kill me, this is 2018. 'They will be like-5 Facebook groups fought as three were burnt down in lagos'
4. They ran into blogging because of adsense: Since adsense is nearly simpler to get in bloggers, All Nigerian wants to become a blogger, not because of passion but just to have a share with goole's cash! Yet, I wonder why they run later. Owuch! They discovered that all that glitters is not gold. Let me come to a halt and see your reviews
Conclusion and Advice: All bloggers with passion for blogging should make his/her blog unique both with content and structure (Quality and Quantity)

Thanks
Re: Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring by smulti(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2018
Edopesin:
Then Forever Hold Your Peace, Cause Blogging Isn't Beans
na rocket science na...

abeg na joke I dey joke o..

all of una done flare up ..lol .
Re: Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring by onosprince(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
SirLakes:

You killed me with laugh here grin grin

Lol.... No die oh
Re: Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring by Simplybami(f): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
You're right OP. Check out www.simplybami..com
Re: Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring by Battywonder(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
I don't understand Nigerian bloggers. You can't imagine I published a post on my education and career blog and this guy just copied it.
I wasn't so annoyed. I tried to contact him and requested to know what he wants out of blogging. This guy told me he is trying to publish many posts so google could approve his adsense application. Lol.
I told him he can't get Google Adsense approval unless he his going to buy it. Not in these days of �
I wish he knows about Google algorithms.
Goodluck to us.
I wish that passionate blogger best of luck.
Re: Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring by ifyonuoha(m): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
charliecyber:

I am not a blogger
you are not a blogger and u r here talking trash....
Re: Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring by mubarak1996(m): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
my brother, if you know what you are doing blogging is not boring in nigeria
Re: Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring by goverment(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
sodiqapril:
the reason why blogging is boring in Nigeria is: most bloggers want to hit the gold mine immediately they start blogging, lack of investigative journalism: you guys just come up with some sorts of poo to gain traffic, there a lot of them on nairaland and the most annoying part is that it seems most Nigerian bloggers don't know of other niches apart from celebrity blogging.

I agree with you Sodiqapril, how i wish nigerian bloggers can focus on other niche instead of celebrity niche.

What they don't know is that, some niche has more engagement that celebrity niche, and some niche require you to publish 2 or 3 times a week and you still get the traffic you want

1000 untarget audience is not the same as 100 target audience
Re: Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring by Vsammi1: 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass

Have you heard of Kevin David?

I'm sure you must have heard of him if not then it means you probably have never had to search about Facebook ads on YouTube.

So for the sake of newcomers, Kevin David is a famous YouTuber who teaches Digital marketing.

He used to work at Facebook but now owns his own Amazon business.

If you want to know more just Google his name or head over to his channel on YouTube.

So, Kevin released his Facebook Masterclass course of over 60 videos (not counting pdf files) for $997 and as you all know the course is a bomb as there are testimonials all over the Internet.

You can see the course content and testimonials here:

https://www.advertisingninjasmasterclass.com/launch

A lot of people want the course but can't get it cos of the price, well I have the course and if you need it chat me up on whatsApp NOW:

https:///+2348027989375

Just so you know the course is still being sold for $997 and the file size is over 14GB.

This offer is only for those who really need this course. If you want to know more about the course, click here:

https://www.advertisingninjasmasterclass.com/launch

P. S if you have been looking for a video editing course with Adobe Premiere Pro. Get a paid version of the course for FREE here:

https://www.udemy.com/the-complete-..._J.K12p.LfA&LSNPUBID=VkwVKCHWj2A#instructor-1

Thanks.

Re: Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring by Vsammi1: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Re: Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring by U1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
Vsammi1:

Happy new year to you!

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

**WhatsApp only please

How much?
Re: Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring by Vsammi1: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
U1:

How much?

#5,000. Only while this offer lasts.
Re: Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring by Askgloria(f): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hi bloggers

Visit our page to get blogging tips and services

Re: Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring by Vsammi1: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
Vsammi1:

Happy new year to you!

Here's what you get:

**WhatsApp only please

Here's a breakdown of the offer:

You get training videos on how to set up the following online businesses:

1. Facebook marketing course

2. Affiliate business course

3. Ecommerce Training

4. Fiverr freelance training videos

5. Social media marketing training

6 Avada theme

7. Astra theme

8. 19,000 PLR articles

This offer is will be over soon.

WhatsApp 0802_798_9375 to secure your bundle for just 5k.

Re: Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring by Vsammi1: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
I've you ever been lost before trying to locate a place??

Well, I have and it happened years ago before Google map became popular.

I was in Lagos for the first time to write my post-utme and I was trying to locate Unilag from the bus Park at Oshodi.

I asked a few passers-by for direction but I became all the more confused as different people said different things.

I spent about 2hr 30 min wandering around with my heavy bag. Seeing I wasn't making any progress, I made my way back to the bus Park.

The experience was not funny at all becasue I spent double the amount of money I was supposed to spend (money that I did not have) and I also wasted a lot of time.

Thankfully my brother's friend who was then a student of unilag came to pick me and in about 45minutes we were at unilag gate.

So what's the difference? He knew way!

My experience above is what so many people are currently experiencing in making money online trying to figure out things on their own.

They are wasting time and money trying to figure out things all on their own.

Why not save yourself money that you cannot afford to waste and let someone who knows the way grab your hands instead of wandering online.

This is what I did last year and I still do the same today. I don't venture into an on-line business no matter the hype without firstly seeking out an expert's guidance through their courses and training.

As a result, I have a lot of these courses just sitting on my hard drive and I have carefully selected the best ones to help anyone start making money online depending on whichever vehicle they choose; whether it is affiliate marketing, Ecommerce, Facebook marketing, freelancing etc

Hit me up to get it for a token.

"Why not give out for free?", you may ask. This is so only those who know the value of these courses will reach out and not Freebie-seekers who will never take action.

Here's a breakdown of the offer:

You get training videos on how to set up the following online businesses:

3. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

4. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

5. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

6. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

WhatsApp 0802_798_9375 to secure your bundle for just #5, 000.

Re: Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring by Vsammi1: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / I Want To Revive My Blog. (how can I Reignite My Passion For Blogging) / Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.