Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Why Is Mazda Millenia 2002 A Bit Scarce In The Market? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Is Mazda Millenia 2002 A Bit Scarce In The Market? (2239 Views)

P01521 Error On Mazda Millenia 2002 / Vibration And Jerking Problem With Mazda Millenia / Why Quality Tokunbo Cars Are Scarce In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Mazda Millenia 2002 A Bit Scarce In The Market? by kayjasper(f): 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2010
The mazda millenia 2002 is one of the best sedans ever produced by mazda,unfortunately, they discontinued its production since 2002! It is rated with the best sedans in the market like the lexus ES series,Infiniti I series, BMW 3 and Accord 2002, It comes in two models, the S type and the Premium. The S type engine has more power than the Premium engine. Its a great gas saver,as all mazda are and its very luxurious inside. Its down side is that the steering control is not illuminated at night and there is not enough room at the back,just space for 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 kids. The price is so affordable compared to its great comfort. You will love this ride anywhere you see it, you will almost think its a Lexus.
Re: Why Is Mazda Millenia 2002 A Bit Scarce In The Market? by KunleA2(m): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2010
I read about the same thing. But sometimes the reception to a car has nothing to do with its ability or inability to live up to a task, it just the luck of the draw. But its a great car nonetheless. Even here in California that seem to be ground zero for vehicles, you don't see very many of them.

Not to many were sold in 2002, coupled with the fact that its been discounted for about 9 years, you get the picture. If you are selling, you can post it. someone that know the value will pick it up. If you are buying, i can help you find a really nice one.

My email is: promise72@yahoo.com

Regards
Re: Why Is Mazda Millenia 2002 A Bit Scarce In The Market? by kayjasper(f): 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2010
Thanks Kunle-A, appreciate the enlightenment.Am looking for one to buy but am not too disposed to buying from oversea,it takes too much time and agitation. Anyway,thanks all the same.
Re: Why Is Mazda Millenia 2002 A Bit Scarce In The Market? by KunleA2(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2010
kay jasper:

Thanks Kunle-A, appreciate the enlightenment.Am looking for one to buy but am not too disposed to buying from oversea,it takes too much time and agitation. Anyway,thanks all the same.

Very understandable. However, if you don't or can't get what you are looking for out there, you can always let me know. The one way i know i can help reduce your agitation is that i will make sure that the vehicle is delivered into the port ready for next shipment within a week or two of your initial deposit.

If its scarce here, it will be scarce there as you already know. However, going through the dealers' network, i was able to locate a really nice one for you. Its a 2001 S Model. Leather Interior. Clean CARFAX and ready to ship.

All that will be needed is for me is to order an extensive all points Pre-delivery inspection on the vehicle and send it on its way.

Rather than you searching high and low for 2 months for the perfect Non-accidented Millenia in Naija, this car will already be home. It takes about 3-4weeks to get home.

Landing cost will be: N1.6m

If you are interested: promise72@yahoo.com

Re: Why Is Mazda Millenia 2002 A Bit Scarce In The Market? by KunleA2(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2010
more

(1) (Reply)

Total Classic Oil Sae 40 In Golf 1.8 Engine Is The Best Oil To Use? / How Much Is Half & Top Engine (2002 Toyota Camry) And Where Do I Get Good One / What is the Meaning of the Message 'Full Guard'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.