Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

What is the Meaning of the Message 'Full Guard' - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What is the Meaning of the Message 'Full Guard' (2240 Views)

Car Badge Acronyms You Probably Never Knew The Meaning Of / Knowing The Meaning Of The Colour Of Your Dashboard Warning Light Is A Lifesaver / Quick Meaning Of 'P','R','N','D','2','L' And 'OD' For Autogears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is the Meaning of the Message 'Full Guard' by kumari089(m): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hello guys

I would like to know the meaning of the

message FULL GUARD. The message pop up

on my trip computer screen while driving this

morning I would like to know if any action is

required or it just a normal message

The car is a Volvo S80 2006 Turbo Engine

Thank you
Re: What is the Meaning of the Message 'Full Guard' by kumari089(m): 5:48am On Sep 22, 2016
35 views no comment please guys a brother needs ur candid opinion here
Re: What is the Meaning of the Message 'Full Guard' by uwemjack(m): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
google it
Re: What is the Meaning of the Message 'Full Guard' by sultaan(m): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
defensive MMA position grin

Security system mode, read your manual you will get more detail.

half guard is used when you leave a pet in the car and lock the door, internal sensor will not work, full guard is both internal and external sensor working.

(1) (Reply)

URGENT Help Needed - Recommend A Reliable FORD EDGE 2008 Mechanic / Normal RPM For EOD When Idle / Honda Eod Free Service Manual Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.