Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,821 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 21). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 21). (295 Views)

I Hate My Dreams Part 2 / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 14). / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 9) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 21). by Revadebola: 4:04am On Jan 09, 2018
DO YOU FORGET YOUR DREAMS? (PART 21).
Continued From Yesterday.

13. A married woman once had a dream that the hair of her head was shaved. Woke up only to discover, her husband who was sleeping besides her on the bed was dead.
Pray that you will not lose your bread winner. Whenever the enemies want to make you suffer, they attack your bread winner.

14. When you dream of your wedding ring, wedding Bible or wedding gown getting lost. It implies a serious marital crisis is looming.
A lot of marriage crisis are spiritually remote controlled . Frequent, unnecessary misunderstanding between couples can be traced to spiritual forces at work between the couples.
Such attacks might have occurred from their dreams.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I pray that my breadwinner will not die.
2. Father, I rebuke untimely death from my family.
3. Every remote control causing unnecessary misunderstanding between my spouse and I, come to an end.
4. Holy Spirit consume with your fire every evil altar where my images are being conjured.
To Be Continued Tomorrow.
CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries"

(1) (Reply)

How Many Are Familiar With This Guy, & Followers Of The Program? / A Referee Stopped A Match Because Of The Call To Prayer / Happy Sunday To All Celestians Out There �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.