Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother (17136 Views)

Missing Children!! Please Check If You Can Help With Any Information / Please Help Me Find My Missing In-law...please / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by ibori1(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
DTS serious, hope u c him soon
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Galaticos444: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
He will b found alive and sound since u guys aren't based in ogun state.
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by BumbleBee2ice(f): 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
I pray for his safe return In Jesus name
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Amarabae(f): 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
safarigirl:
na so tears dey easy for you? undecided
I am a mother,
If you are also a mother, you will understand the bond between a mother and a child.
Its painful when your child is missing.
I pray the boy be found

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by safarigirl(f): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amarabae:
I am a mother,
If you are also a mother, you will understand the bond between a mother and a child.
Its painful when your child is missing.
I pray the boy be found
when "your" child. He is not your child

I understand feeling sorry, but to say you almost cried? Nah.

1 Like

Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by NicoBaba(m): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
GODWINLOWSKI:
Cheick Ashawo house na, maybe he went to do pum pum and forgot the time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Jwonder(m): 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=NicoBaba post=64034454][/quote]
Wonderful reply for the idiot
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
he will be found hale & hearty by God grace
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by gregyboy(m): 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hmm before you start crying

Have u checked benue i heard there is crisis there

Just saying ooh
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
if you are fast and lucky go to Ogun state you might find his carcass... I'm just kidding

safe return young man
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by BluntBoy(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
Galaticos444:
He will b found alive and sound since u guys aren't based in ogun state.

Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
madridguy:
He will return back home before this evening, safe,sound and alive Insha Allah.
dis Yoruba hypocritical Muslim stop this nonsense, Allah does not hear prayers offered to a non Muslim
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Bsingle(m): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
May God bring him home safe and sound.
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Stevengerd(m): 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
safarigirl:
na so tears dey easy for you? undecided
Shey u deh mind her, yeyenatu?!
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Nicklaus619(m): 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
Blonchilli:
Please help, my younger brother left home since 6pm yesterday and we haven't seen him. His phone is switched off and his friends saw him on a bike on New Road, after Nene fuel station, Sapele, Delta State. He's only 13 and my mother is worried sick. Any valuable information would be necessary. Call any of these numbers 08068041094, 08165026942 and 0816706 7477. Please help

2018 there shall be no loss in ya family and mine in Jesus name. He will return home safe and sound
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Raintaker(m): 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
someone should be able to track that number
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by jamariwolf3(f): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amarabae:
Feel like crying.
May God protect him and may he be found
silly rubbish.
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Horus(m): 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
Blonchilli:

Thank you. His name is Blossom Ochuko Blossom, last cloth on him before going out was a print short, a blue African print shirt and a red sleeveless jacket. He was carrying his phone a Tecno phone and his phone number is 0816 187 9586. That's his photo up there

What happened when you dialed his his phone number?. Is it disconected, or no answer?. Give us as many details as possible please
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Blonchilli(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
Horus:

What happened when you dialed his his phone number?. Is it disconected, or no answer?. Give us as many details as possible please
Dialled several times from 6-7 it was switched off, my sister dialled it and she said it rang twice and was switched off again
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Horus(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
Blonchilli:

Dialled several times from 6-7 it was switched off, my sister dialled it and she said it rang twice and was switched off again

The Police can use GPS phone's location trackers, do not waste time.
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by madridguy(m): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
Must everything be Yoruba/Muslim? Can't you just use your number 6 for once?

AFONJAPIG:
dis Yoruba hypocritical Muslim stop this nonsense, Allah does not hear prayers offered to a non Muslim
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Aurelius1(m): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
Alphazulu1:
let's spread this evil and slave labour by Chevron Nigeria Limited. They used employment advert as a subterfuge to enslave us. Chevron has employed VTP1 to VTP4, Non of these groups worked as trainees for more than 25 months. But VTP6 and VTP 5 have spent above 50 months as trainees. As a trainee U don't have medical or vacation. We work all round the year. We work with all manner of chemicals : mutagenic, carcinogenic, radioactive etc. Yet we are not staffed. Please let's spread this evil
You are damn too insensitive. Someone is in grief and you are bringing your own work problem to the thread. If you were in his shoes I doubt if you'll be able to eat let alone type with your phone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
madridguy:
Must everything be Yoruba/Muslim? Can't you just use your number 6 for once?

simply truth is very bitter... real Muslim will never say this kind of prayer
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by madridguy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
You need urgent attention

AFONJAPIG:
simply truth is very bitter... real Muslim will never say this kind of prayer
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by hoMegas(m): 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
Blonchilli:

Has he been found, be sure to update us bro. I pray for his safety.
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Blonchilli(m): 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
hoMegas:
Has he been found, be sure to update us bro. I pray for his safety.
No. I'm supposed to return to the police station by 6pm today
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Blonchilli(m): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
Horus:

The Police can use GPS phone's location trackers, do not waste time.
Thank you but if you have any idea how we can go about it before the police I'll be much obliged
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by hoMegas(m): 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
Blonchilli:

No. I'm supposed to return to the police station by 6pm today
I pray he is found. When he is pls create a thread to let us know.
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by hizzypearl(f): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
Blonchilli:

Thank you. His name is Blossom Ochuko Blossom, last cloth on him before going out was a print short, a blue African print shirt and a red sleeveless jacket. He was carrying his phone a Tecno phone and his phone number is 0816 187 9586. That's his photo up there
Bro go and re-edit your post and add this info there, so that people could read and get the info at once, people might not see this one... May he be found hale and hearty in Jesus Name..
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Blonchilli(m): 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
hizzypearl:
Bro go and re-edit your post and add this info there, so that people could read and get the info at once, people might not see this one... May he be found hale and hearty in Jesus Name..
I can't re-edit the post
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Apina(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
Blonchilli:
Please help, my younger brother left home since 6pm yesterday and we haven't seen him. His phone is switched off and his friends saw him on a bike on New Road, after Nene fuel station, Sapele, Delta State. He's only 13 and my mother is worried sick. Any valuable information would be necessary. Call any of these numbers 08068041094, 08165026942 and 0816706 7477. Please help
Go and check all his friends houses, he's in one of their house. Same thing happened in my area, before Christmas but it was a 17 year old, she went on a flexing spree with one yahoo boy, guess who was her most frequent visitor, her cousin who swore on her life that she knew nothing.
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by tyup(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
oh was this not the boy I saw Hawking bread at abe bridge
omg lemme contact the police first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Grandma's Love *pic* / Why Do Women Change Their Names After Getting Married?? / Relocating: Household Items For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.