Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) (28367 Views)

Angry Woman Stabs Her Pregnant Co-Wife To Death In Lagos / Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State / “rich” Man Begs For Dear Life After Being Mobbed For Brutalizing A “poor” Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by Wesporting: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2018
Popular Instagram Twerker, dancer, Jane Mena, shares videos of police officers brutalizing her sister and her pregnant friend.

"This whole issue started from a guy who refused to reverse back a little for my friend to drive by as she couldn’t go back herself Cos of the way my street was filled with stones and her car was really low. She then left her car on the same road the guy blocked and walked down to my house, 3mins later, we saw police men from ZONE 5 around the car, they were actually patrolling and stopped, I hurriedly told my friend to go check it out thinking we could resolve the situation amicably, on getting there, they were about to loosen her plate number leaving the other guys car that actually blocked the road and that’s when I intervened on her behalf, the minute I said “oga abeg leave the plate number” that’s how these guys shouted at me, WILL YOU GET OF HERE YOU BASTARD, YOU ARE BECOMING AN UNBECOMING, pointing at me, at this stage I asked him not to intimidate us with his guns or power, and that’s when he jacked up my dress, my kid sister came and intervented, before I could say “jack” these police men were dragging her on the floor, hitting her from left, right, centre and above. She actually fainted and another slap woke her up from her slumber. Thank God for a guy who came to save her from their grips, then a police woman that wasn’t on uniform, came at me shouting while we were resolving this issue again o. YOU THINK SEY YOU DEY MAD, I MAD PASS YOU, and then she came jacking at me too o and I held her dress close to her chest too to leave mine alone and that’s how they said I have beaten up a police woman “who wasn’t on uniform” these men put their handcuffs on me and was dragging me on the road to their hilux car, carrying me and hitting me like I was a criminal, all these, I still refused to enter and this went on for about 7mins before a soldier guy came and said if we must go anywhere, it must be his car I would enter, i agreed and went into his car, at this point he started asking me, what happened, my dear brothers and sister, the next thing I saw was the policeman hitting my pregnant friend telling her to stop the video and it resulted to her strangling her neck and she went into coma. CONT FROM PIC."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odg4TdjS29Y&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm4FjVQzfHk&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/09/nigerian-police-officers-brutalizing-girl-and-her-pregnant-friend-video/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 09, 2018
Following
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by HeOrShe: 8:13am On Jan 09, 2018
Brutality is a very vital characteristics for the world worst police force. NPF

12 Likes

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by haywire07(m): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2018
Maybe they were intimidating the policemen with twerking .

Omoh !! I just watched the video o shocked see slapping abeg!!

We all know about police brutality but we must remember that life doesn't have photocopy o.
Best thing is to cooperate first then u can use ur connection later . Person wey die don die be dat o .

Cos many of people always wanna proof stubborn because they have camera phone . Be wise!!

11 Likes

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by zulex880: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2018
Popular Instagram twerker? Just negodu person title
It shall not be well with joblessness.
NwaAmaikpe is popular nairaland mad man grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by tashashiel(f): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2018
And they said Police is our friend Smh !!

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by Wesporting: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
lalasticlala md44 ishliove Seun

1 Share

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by easyfem(m): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
Awon oloshi

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by KushyKush: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
The Nigerian police are not your friends.

Don't chat with them... Ignore them when you drive through and they wave at you. If you see any of them dying, walk pass instead of assisting to help.

They are criminals and they don't deserve to be treated with respect.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by Terminator1234g: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
Gh
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by donstan18: 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
tashashiel:
And they said Police is our friend Smh !!

They are your friends.

They messed up with the brutality, but I doubt if policemen can just beat a woman up without a tangible reason or cause.

Let's be truthful, if the possible offense of those victims takes place with a soldier, the headline might not be this better.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by ableguy(m): 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
But did you forgot that's what friendship is all about?
Police is your best friend. grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by datola: 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
ok
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by hardywaltz(m): 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Sad
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by JohnieWalker12(m): 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
cry

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by BIGTinfotech: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Police is Your Friend cheesy
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by Backinfront(m): 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Thugs in uniform

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by fSociety: 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nigeria is no different from war torn countries like syria and Yemen

5 Likes

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by 9japrof(m): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by solochris(m): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by fSociety: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
She went into coma? grin shut your _ass up!

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by annnikky(f): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
Police is ur frnd, this is part of it.... Ndi ara undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by pesty100(m): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
This police brutality of a thing will happen to us all if we refuse to do a thing about it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by Cool83(m): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
that's what some of them know how to do
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by Tomoyayi(m): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
Keep Calm people, Police is your friend. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by bedspread: 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
End SARS now

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by AverageAnnie(f): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=solochris post=64044232]I didn't finish the story o, but I can tell what our women on steering are capable of doing. She will block u, refuse to go back, and still be running her mouth... They didn't beat u

Will you say this if it were your pregnant sister that they slapped in that manner. SMH for you.

4 Likes

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by Backinfront(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
solochris:
I didn't finish the story o, but I can tell what our women on steering are capable of doing. She will block u, refuse to go back, and still be running her mouth... They didn't beat u people well
You better read the story.

5 Likes

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by Kenturkey048(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
see very good reason why I fill so excited anytime I here say military bully police.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by bigerboy200: 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
Pathetic country we live in..we are of no value to even ourselves.. Imagine treating a human in this way..99% of Nigeria's police officers are not fit to be cops. Just look at the faces of the police guys in the hospital..They look more like rural area touts and drunkards..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by Realhommie(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
fSociety:
Nigeria is no different from war torn countries like syria and Yemen
Very true.. Na typical jungle we dey for dis country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor Arrested For Defrauding Church Members  / Gunmen Kill Couple In Benue State / SA Police Shocked As Thieves Dig Up Grave & Steal Corpse (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.