Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" (43488 Views)

Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Aare2050(m): 9:48am On Jan 09, 2018
Come marry my ex ��

1 Share

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by AlphaStyles(m): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2018
chai chai chai
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by AlphaStyles(m): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2018
Aare2050:
Come marry my ex ��
u sure say no be transgender be this 1?

1 Like

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Johnbosco77(m): 9:50am On Jan 09, 2018
U Neva serious to marry.
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by kipesco(m): 9:50am On Jan 09, 2018
cheesy
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Aare2050(m): 9:50am On Jan 09, 2018
grin grin
AlphaStyles:
u sure say no be transgender be this 1?
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by muchroom(m): 9:50am On Jan 09, 2018
This info is PADded... tweet the real deal Bro.
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by magiki(m): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2018
If u more and good character will see a girl to marry.

But if are RUDE to people just because u have money u are on ur own my guy.
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Talk2Bella(f): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

My sister am serious, I know his type. Forget that calm fine boy look. It's all a facade. Nothing there. Look at it this way, Which woman wey no like money, wealth and comfort? Every woman does including me. But look at this scenario, there are more upwardly independent women springing up here there ,to get to the level of successes they've attained. Also, Ladies also from rich homes are also there. And I know it's only the rich ladies or rich ladies with rich parents he will associate with and go on dates with. He won't even smell close to an average lady or poor lady from a humble background.

So tell me, which comfortable lady at this time and age, will want to marry an arrogant man? Who is cold and distant? Because he's Glo first son?
Abeggi! No one! He can swallow his wealth for all they care.

If he doesn't treat them right, their parents will be like be patient, you know he's the first son and he has so many responsibilities on his shoulder. Maybe it's stress at work or at home, thinking he will change. But when the lady wey wear the shoe, realise, this guy is not even changing one bit. He's still cold, thinking he's doing them a favour . Abeg fucvk off everything. He should go and marry his money. I don't need this shiit. I deserve care, respect and love. And they call the engagement off.
The ladies cannot be comfortable and be unhappy in marriage Nah? It doesn't make sense. It doesn't work like that. I can't get to where I am today and end up marrying a rich man who will make my life miserable. Heavens forbid. It can't work.

Except, If he goes to the village and marry a poor girl from a very poor home, one day she sef go wise and seek for divorce afterwards.

So he better change for correct woman to accept am, as husband. No be all these slay queens wey go chop, clean mouth and run.

grin
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

My sister am serious, I know his type. Forget that calm fine boy look. It's all a facade. Nothing there. Look at it this way, Which woman wey no like money, wealth and comfort? Every woman does including me. But look at this scenario, there are more upwardly independent women springing up here there ,to get to the level of successes they've attained. Also, Ladies also from rich homes are also there. And I know it's only the rich ladies or rich ladies with rich parents he will associate with and go on dates with. He won't even smell close to an average lady or poor lady from a humble background.

So tell me, which comfortable lady at this time and age, will want to marry an arrogant man? Who is cold and distant? Because he's Glo first son?

If he doesn't treat them right, their parents will be like be patient, you know he's the first son and he has so many responsibilities on his shoulder. Maybe it's stress at work or at home, thinking he will change. But when the lady wey wear the shoe, realise, this guy is not even changing one bit. He's still cold, thinking he's doing them a favour . Abeg fucvk off everything. He should go and marry his money. I don't need this shiit. I deserve care, respect and love. And they call the engagement off.
The ladies cannot be comfortable and be unhappy in marriage Nah? It doesn't make sense. It doesn't work like that. I can't get to where I am today and end up marrying a rich man who will make my life miserable. Heavens forbid. It can't work.

Except, If he goes to the village and marry a poor girl from a very poor home, one day she sef go wise and seek for divorce afterwards.

So he better change for correct woman to accept am, as husband. No be all these slay queens wey go chop, clean mouth and run.
A million likes
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by luminouz(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2018
Brooke60:
Fine Boy

I am single o and I have money smiley
Gbenusohun...Brooklyn undecided
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by kenyguy(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2018
Getting a girl friend is easy but getting a wife is not easy

1 Like

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2018
Because say your father get money abi
Women da engage you na
No problem
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2018
Yeah I know ... one of the called off engagements was to jasmine murray-bruce (daughter of ben murray-bruce) paddy adenuga is a spitting image of petty spoilt egomaniac ... he was known to send directors in glo to buy moin moin for him ... extremely spoilt brat ... he fell out with his dad sometime ago

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Marcoassensio: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2018
Aare2050:
Come marry my ex ��
could this pic be true
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by SalamRushdie: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:
Be humble and treat your woman right with care and love. You will have a wife before 6months sef.

E eyes don clear, say all his assets and money cannot get him a wife.

Some Ladies of nowadays, now know what they want.

There are lots of rich single guys like him without wife to call theirs. while the average Tom and Jack is getting married every Saturday with their beautiful wives Planning their homes together, from scratch and making it work.

Humility pays.

They died so dont say what u dont know

4 Likes

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by ogbeniolola: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2018
Don't mind him jare!...People who know him very well in GLO usually allude to Paddy as too bossy, arrogant, spoilt & rude!
alexialin:
Be humble and treat your woman right with care and love. You will have a wife before 6months sef.

E eyes don clear, say all his assets and money cannot get him a wife.

Some Ladies of nowadays, now know what they want.

There are lots of rich single guys like him without wife to call theirs. while the average Tom and Jack is getting married every Saturday with their beautiful wives Planning their homes together, from scratch and making it work.

Humility pays.

2 Likes

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2018
smiley
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by missbestie: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2018
Brooke60:
Fine Boy

na u never marry? Person wet get money dey announce am?

1 Like

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by sayhi2certified(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2018
the rich cries
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by GavelSlam: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2018
People will just be beefing a man without knowing him personally.

Just as it was written a camel to pass through the eye of a needle same it is for a rich man to find a good wife.

If you had no partner when you were a nobody it becomes more difficult when you are swimming in wealth. Worse if you'd always been in wealth.

Amongst those this young man may have rolled with, he might find none really was compatible with him , really loved him or sadly was whim he loved.

All we can do is ask him to love who truly loves him.

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by marvin902(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2018
MISFITrep:
Yeah I know ... one of the called off engagements was to jasmine murray-bruce (daughter of ben murray-bruce) paddy adenuga is a spitting image of petty spoilt egomaniac ... he was known to send directors in glo to buy moin moin for him ... extremely spoilt brat ... he fell out with his dad sometime ago

wow..
who wants to get involved with that type of shit.. undecided undecided
well some gold-diggers wont mind sha.. grin grin grin
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by chccho(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2018
Brooke60:
Fine Boy

u
I am single too and finer than him sef...y dont we single out
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by luminouz(m): 10:00am On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

Nawa o..
U know d guy before ni?
shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2018

You raised good points....BUT

You are assuming he wasn't the person who dumped the 2 girls at the very last minute.

alexialin:

7 Likes

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by goldbim(f): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2018
HungerBAD:

ohh not checked my mail for days now.

Replying you Bae.
waiting...I don't know how this pm stuff work cheesy..smh...just in case,you did not get it.send me a mail directly ,boss!!. cool..before someone'll say I'm eyeing you for money again. grin grin
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 09, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

You raised good points....BUT

You are assuming he wasn't the person who dumped the 2 girls at the very last minute.

Maybe he must have dumped one of them due to bad character, cos some women sef get their own for bodi.

The second one? I doubt it

Guys like him are so arrogant! U never see.. Even in relationships.. Their arrogance can be smelt a mile. Off, if shes observant.
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by adetes: 10:05am On Jan 09, 2018
Its an achievement though, money can't buy those thing I didn't mention o
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Ishilove: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2018
Dem tok sey na gay o embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2018
luminouz:

Nawa o..
U know d guy before ni?
shocked shocked

Don't worry.
Just know I recognize his type.

Most of them are all cut from the same branch, especially when they are based in Nigeria. Abroad rich guys are different. Then old rich men are truly humble, playful , pampers and invest in their young wives.
The remaining young rich guys, nothing there jare, except pride.
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by chronique(m): 10:09am On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

How come you are putting all the blame on him even without knowing his story? What if he discovered the ladies were unfaithful to him? One thing I know for sure is that, it is generally becoming more difficult for us to get married these days because of how bad the society is. Some love and trust with all of their hearts,and still get burnt. Money isn't enough to keep a lady who doesn't have loyalty in her genes. Average/poor folks are getting married daily and still separating within a short while(we all read the stories on nl everyday). The more you progress in life(financially and otherwise), the more it becomes difficult to choose a partner. You have to deal with several buts and what its. Most of us (young men and women)aren't married at our age not by choice, but due to circumstances beyond our control. I miss when "I love you" meant a great deal to us. Today, " I love you " is like saying good morning, how far or what's up. Until we all decide to be honest with our feelings be loyal and responsible, we all(rich,average and poor) would continue to find getting married, a big problem.

14 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. / Dangote Refinery: Largest Single Train Crude Distillation Column Berths In Lagos / Ban Tomato Importation - Dangote Tomato MD Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.