Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,898 members, 7,844,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" (43502 Views)

Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Hotshawarma(m): 10:26am On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

Am not taking it personal, people here asking more questions are the ones taking it personal. If not I said my own initially and it should end there.
My dear, a rich lady who has her own limo and sport car will not want to cry in another man's limo.

All that saying is for female hustlers, that have nothing but pussssy to show for their achievements
A guy like him won't date hustler. See you.

The rich marry the rich.. It's only in nollywood films, we see rich marrying even a blind poor village girl. Lol.

Chai. You are dreammers cheesy

Chimo!! grin Am just rolling with laughter here. Una never see anything. That's why.

Nollywood Don make una forget the reality of life. Una never know how far. Ladies that are hustling, wear sexy outfit and go woo him, he will call his guards to walk u all out from his office. Una think say this Na nija film?
folorunsho alakija married a rich man and she is not from a rich family so what are you saying??dangote married a lady that was not from a rich family so what are you saying??there are many examples of rich men that married ladies from poor homes...stop displaying ignorance on the Internet....some rich guys see beyond the wealth...

4 Likes

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Blackhawk03(f): 10:26am On Jan 09, 2018
boyjo:

Just look at how you look so young and innocent.

Young and innocent? Hahahaha cheesy grin

Never judge a book by its cover. tongue tongue
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Hotshawarma(m): 10:28am On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

Have been in money. I was born with a gold spoon from a royal home and am still in money. So don't even start. I know what am saying.
Anyways give him your sister, and see what she will say afterwards.
Many men have dated some ladies from rich homes that they feel are arrogant and have nothing upstairs then does that mean those men should assume every lady from a rich home is the same thing tooif your answer is "NO" then you have no right to judge this paddy adenuga because you are beginning to contradict you stance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by toks208: 10:29am On Jan 09, 2018
BloggersNG:
Even the Rich struggles to keep a woman! With All the Money They've Got, One would think having a woman is just as easy as 'ABC' But then its more difficult than it seems..

One of Africa Richest Man Mike Adenuga's Son Paddy Just revealed on twitter that He got engaged twice between '2010 to 2012' with different women, Still he didn't get married to any of them..

The cause is what am yet to get my fingers on... Anyway see his tweet below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/i-got-engaged-twice-in-2years-but-i.html

I read somewhere that he is G. .

3 Likes

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2018
fpeter:
He is a very nasty guy with bad attitude, no right thinking woman would want to marry him.

No. Mind them. They think every woman is an. Empty Brain that can be bought with money. Show her pepper she go still marry you.

Pure fallacy!
Guys better wake up from your stereotype mindset that it's all women that will take your bullshit as long. As Money dey. E no dey be like that. Na for dream or women who are hopeless In life. Will accept such .

1 Like

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2018
To be honest with you, i was just playing the Devil's advocate.

Paddy has a bad reputation of being a spoilt brat, but still, i am sure he was engaged to mega-rich gals too who are often accused of not being humble too.

So it's likely to be a 2-way thing.

alexialin:

Maybe he must have dumped one of them due to bad character, cos some women sef get their own for bodi.

The second one? I doubt it

Guys like him are so arrogant! U never see.. Even in relationships.. Their arrogance can be smelt a mile. Off, if shes observant.

4 Likes

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Hotshawarma(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2018
chronique:

How come you are putting all the blame on him even without knowing his story? What if he discovered the ladies were unfaithful to him? One thing I know for sure is that, it is generally becoming more difficult for us to get married these days because of how bad the society is. Some love and trust with all of their hearts,and still get burnt. Money isn't enough to keep a lady who doesn't have loyalty in her genes. Average/poor folks are getting married daily and still separating within a short while(we all read the stories on nl everyday). The more you progress in life(financially and otherwise), the more it becomes difficult to choose a partner. You have to deal with several buts and what its. Most of us (young men and women)aren't married at our age not by choice, but due to circumstances beyond our control. I miss when "I love you" meant a great deal to us. Today, " I love you " is like saying good morning, how far or what's up. Until we all decide to be honest with our feelings be loyal and responsible, we all(rich,average and poor) would continue to find getting married, a big problem.
you even get time to dey answer that one grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Martin0(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Bad firegrin
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by kense88: 10:33am On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

Jeez? You seriously believe what u just said? shocked

Anyways it's ladies like us, that will know.. Not guys.

We know what's up.

Don't think because of his fine Boi looks and money, he's a saint. He's not!
You are just been jealous of the guy(very handsome and rich). That is the only explanation to this baseless accusation. Ladies will definitely crawl at his feet, but he will settle for the best of them. He is every(you inclusive) woman's dream.

8 Likes

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
Many men have dated some ladies from rich homes that they feel are arrogant and have nothing upstairs then does that mean those men should assume every lady from a rich home is the same thing tooif your answer is "NO" then you have no right to judge this paddy adenuga because you are beginning to contradict you stance

But to be fair I was once arrogant and I felt the world revolved round me. Likewise some ladies from rich homes will also felt same way. Later with experience and meeting different people when I was the University ,life made me humble. It took the grace of God to make me humble. At that point, my life destiny began. And there was no turning back till date.

For ladies , some are arrogant too but later life calms them down. But men, until they become old before they will calm down and be humble. Only very rich guys are humble. I mean very minute number.

1 Like

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2018
kense88:
You are just been jealous of the guy(very handsome and rich). That is the only explanation to this baseless accusation. Ladies will definitely crawl at his feet, but he will settle for the best of them. He is every(you inclusive) woman's dream.

Heavens forbid

He's not my dream man.

I dodge am pass.
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Hotshawarma(m): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

But to be fair I was once arrogant and I felt the world revolved round me. Likewise some ladies from rich homes will also felt same way. Later with experience and meeting different people when I was the University ,life made me humble. It took the grace of God to make me humble. At that point, my life destiny began. And there was no turning back till date.

For ladies , some are arrogant too but later life calms them down. But men, until they become old before they will calm down and be humble. Only very rich guys are humble. I mean very minute number.
mehn arrogance got nothing to do with poor or rich....an arrogant person is an arrogant person,some people are arrogant naturally but it is because they do not have money that they have not displayed it,wealth only brings out the true nature of the person ...for every ten arrogant rich people I have also seen ten arrogant poor people.....arrogant people are everywhere whether rich or poor...go to mushin and you will know whether poor people are arrogant or not...

4 Likes

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
folorunsho alakija married a rich man and she is not from a rich family so what are you saying??dangote married a lady that was not from a rich family so what are you saying??there are many examples of rich men that married ladies from poor homes...stop displaying ignorance on the Internet....some rich guys see beyond the wealth...

At this time, things have changed.

Rich marry only the rich.

Those days are gone. Where mega rich marry poor.

Be waiting for one billionaire to come and marry you. U go wait taya.
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Hotshawarma(m): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

At this time, things have changed.

Rich marry only the rich.

Those days are gone. Where mega rich marry poor.

Be waiting for one billionaire to come and marry you. U go wait taya.
madam If you have a good character you will find a good man whether rich or poor.....there are many ladies from humble background that are married to wealthy gentle men....say what you know......I have many real life examples.....all those so called slay queens getting married every Saturday they told you they are all from rich background?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by boyjo: 10:42am On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:

grin grin
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by ToluSuo(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2018
Masteraddy:
I also buy iTunes card or amazon card contact me for more details
How much do u buy amazon card? 200 dollar own?
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Akalia(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

Have been in money. I was born with a gold spoon from a royal home and am still in money. So don't even start. I know what am saying.
Anyways give him your sister, and see what she will say afterwards.
go for a poor but loyal dude instead.

1 Like

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
madam If you have a good character you will find a good man whether rich or poor.....there are many ladies from humble background that are married to wealthy gentle men....say what you know......I have many real life examples.....all those so called slay queens getting married every Saturday they told you they are all from rich background?? undecided

No you are contradicting what am. Saying. Why didn't u say there are ladies from Humble background married to wealthy arrogant men. You shouldnt talk of the gentle humble rich men. Those ones exist and those are few in numbers. And they are humble enough to marry from anywhere.
Likewise am humble enough to marry from anywhere. I don't discriminate, I don't look at whether u are poor or rich. I look at the heart and your will to work hard as a man. That's all.
Thank God I don't have issues with having a man of my own. It's not a problem for me. Infact am having sleepless nights on whom to marry between two hardworking guys sef. So that's not the issue. Am perfectly fine with my love life.
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by OhiOfIhima: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2018
Brooke60:
Fine Boy

I am single o and I have money smiley
I fine pass him naw, abi naw d ego change ur intuition, Oya, where your finger bae
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 09, 2018
Akalia:
go for a poor but loyal dude instead.

You are so right!

100percent right!

But do such guys exist? I don't think so.

This recession has made the poor somethingelse. It's not like before again. Times and people have changed along with it.
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Akalia(m): 10:52am On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

You are so right!

100percent right!

But do such guys exist? I don't think so.
they do but somewhat elusive. Be more open minded especially with regards to those from a humble background and you will strike gold.

1 Like

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 09, 2018
Akalia:
they do but somewhat elusive. Be more open minded especially with regards to those from a humble background and you will strike gold.

I know.
But seriously, why are they making themselves difficult to find?
I don't understand. Why, hide at the background and allow fuckboiz, gold diggers, masochists take over. They should come out from their hiding and do the needful. Every woman admires a bold neat man, no matter how poor he thinks he is. He might look poor physically but his mind might be a gold mine waiting to be unleashed for great success, which he himself may or may not be aware of.
undecided
Some men sha undecided
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Blackhawk03(f): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by ivolt: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

My sister am serious, I know his type. Forget that calm fine boy look. It's all a facade. Nothing there. Look at it this way, Which woman wey no like money, wealth and comfort? Every woman does including me. But look at this scenario, there are more upwardly independent women springing up here there ,to get to the level of successes they've attained. Also, Ladies also from rich homes are also there. And I know it's only the rich ladies or rich ladies with rich parents he will associate with and go on dates with. He won't even smell close to an average lady or poor lady from a humble background.

So tell me, which comfortable lady at this time and age, will want to marry an arrogant man? Who is cold and distant? Because he's Glo first son?
Abeggi! No one! He can swallow his wealth for all they care.

If he doesn't treat them right, their parents will be like be patient, you know he's the first son and he has so many responsibilities on his shoulder. Maybe it's stress at work or at home, thinking he will change. But when the lady wey wear the shoe, realise, this guy is not even changing one bit. He's still cold, thinking he's doing them a favour . Abeg fucvk off everything. He should go and marry his money. I don't need this shiit. I deserve care, respect and love. And they call the engagement off.
The ladies cannot be comfortable and be unhappy in marriage Nah? It doesn't make sense. It doesn't work like that. I can't get to where I am today and end up marrying a rich man who will make my life miserable. Heavens forbid. It can't work.

Except, If he goes to the village and marry a poor girl from a very poor home, one day she sef go wise and seek for divorce afterwards.

So he better change for correct woman to accept am, as husband. No be all these slay queens wey go chop, clean mouth and run.

Stop judging people you don't know, your life is not a template for others.
What many of you don't understand is that getting married is one of the easiest
thing to do, provided you have little to no standard.

4 Likes

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by magicminister: 11:13am On Jan 09, 2018
One of those types that prolly feel they are God's precious gift to women.
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2018
ivolt:

Stop judging people you don't know, your life is not a template for others.
What many of you don't understand is that getting married is one of the easiest
thing to do, provided you have little to no standard.

Getting married is very easy. Am not disputing that fact. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by ivolt: 11:15am On Jan 09, 2018
Bizibi:
what she said is true,that guy is the perfect description of what she said.......

The guy's behavior is something else.
You were once his girlfriend?
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by lexy2014: 11:15am On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

Jeez? You seriously believe what u just said? shocked

Anyways it's ladies like us, that will know.. Not guys.

We know what's up.

Don't think because of his fine Boi looks and money, he's a saint. He's not!
u sound like u no d guy or u have dated him b4 cos this sounds 2 personal 2b mere coincidence

2 Likes

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by Bizibi(m): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2018
ivolt:

You were once his girlfriend?
do I look like a girl to you?
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by RSVP: 11:16am On Jan 09, 2018
Brooke60:
With your DP?
I'll pass sir smiley

You're wicked. embarassed

Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by lexy2014: 11:16am On Jan 09, 2018
Bizibi:
what she said is true,that guy is the perfect description of what she said.......

The guy's behavior is something else.
have u met d guy b4?
Re: Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" by kaybams1(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2018
Look you guys should chill. It's possible this dude is arrogant. But saying it's arrogance that cost him his engagement is stretching it too far. And somehow I have noticed in some cases, the truly arrogant people are the most friendly in social gatherings. They need to feel needed hence they put on a cloak of charm that disguises as being down to earth. Most are psychopaths.

But if a man is real to the core, gives no damn about your opinion of him, moves alone and gives respect only to whom it is due, Many people misconstrue this to be pride.

Being rich and cool isn't a crime. And damn it no one is perfect. The whole don't marry him if he isn't nice to the waiter but nice to you is crap. You cannot judge me just by one or two inadequate chapters of my life. There is a lot to me than that and if you haven't used love to try to change me, you aren't mine in the first place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trademark Registration in Nigeria / Dangote Refinery: Largest Single Train Crude Distillation Column Berths In Lagos / Ban Tomato Importation - Dangote Tomato MD Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.