Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. (1013 Views)

How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable / Hamzat Is A Compulsive Liar who has no character for public , Says Jonathan Aide / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. by maimalari: 8:25am On Jan 09, 2018
The Secretary-General of the association, Usman Ngelzerma, said this during an interview with The PUNCH on Tuesday.

Ngelzerma said, “I like the Benue State governor. He is a peace-loving person but is working on wrong advice. The approach he took is wrong. You cannot change the way of life of a people like the way you turn off a light switch.

“We don’t wish for the crisis to continue but let us give it (the law) another look. We don’t like the killings; we will never condone the killing of people. Give the farmers their rights but consider the pastoralists too.”

Ngelzerma, blamed a faction of the association for issuing threats before the latest attacks in Benue State.

He fingered the Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, which endorsed the then President Goodluck Jonathan in the build-up to the 2015 election, as being at loggerheads with the Benue State Government.

The secretary-general alleged that the livestock guards, employed by the state government to enforce the anti-open grazing law, were high-handed and were extorting money from the pastoralists.

Ngelzerma claimed that the fighting between the herdsmen and the livestock guards led to the January 1 killings in five communities in the Guma and Logo Local Government Areas of the state in which over 20 persons were murdered.

http://punchng.com/benue-must-modify-grazing-law-for-peace-to-reign-miyetti-allah/
Re: Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. by sarrki(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2018
I may not like President Gej way of ruling

But he won't be involved on this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 09, 2018
Anything to destroy the zoo is a welcome development.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. by Hotshawarma(m): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:

you are saying the truth for the first time....
sarrki:
That's more reason I asked pmb to speak up

Which he has done well

The northern oligarchy wants pmb out at all cost in other to sustain power for another 8years

We know this

We won't play to there ploy this time around
And you are what??you sha like to give yourself some sense of unexisting importance.....lol

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. by sarrki(m): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2018

Which he has done well

The northern oligarchy wants pmb out at all cost in other to sustain power for another 8years

We know this

Re: Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. by maimalari: 8:29am On Jan 09, 2018
Killers are known to always point accusing fingers at anyone but themselves

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. by sarrki(m): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2018
loveth361:

When men are talking

You need to keep quiet
Re: Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. by Hotshawarma(m): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2018
loveth361:
The same zoo you are living in I guess......radio without battery
Re: Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. by DrRasheed: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2018
This foolanist have been terrorizing since early 2000. they just need to be stopped.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 09, 2018
Yeah... Blame Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:

Please what tablet did Sarrki drink since last week? grin grin

We need to blame GEJ and get on with our APC incompetence grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. by aolawale025: 8:39am On Jan 09, 2018
I knew sooner or later they would blame it on GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. by CplusJason: 8:39am On Jan 09, 2018
GEJ faction? grin

That means,the Buhari faction will annihilate this country in a split second.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. by Omeokachie: 8:40am On Jan 09, 2018
Without GEJ (that man from the little riverine village) the country cannot make progress!

Let Buhari go and kill all those GEJ "fulani herdsmen" nau.

Now they want to blame a man that handed over power 3yrs ago for their incompetence and murders!

APC is a curse on this nation!

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. by OutOfTheAshes(m): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2018
loveth361:
My love kiss
Re: Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. by Paperwhite(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2018
Even the killer Fulanis are also blaming Jonathan God please punish these people.Divide this shithole of a country.Let everyone go his seperate ways.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 09, 2018
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/178919-nigeria2015-we-have-not-endorsed-jonathan-miyyetti-allah.html

These were rival factions engaging in schemes to claim prominence, what could be better than attaching to the government of the day to spite the other faction? They want to link this faction to Jonathan because of their unrequited attachment but they do not want to link Jonathan to the positives of the many centers and universities he established to implement modern farming methods for the pastoral filths. Hahahahahaha.

Do you remember a certain man who went to the South West to demand from the Governor why fellow herdsmen were victims of reprisal attacks? I remember.

Do you remember a certain man who went against the tide of anti-insurgency to famously claim that "the fight against boko Haram is a fight against the North?". I remember.

Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. by crispus09(m): 9:59am On Jan 09, 2018
j
Re: Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. by yk2018: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2018
Have you insulted former president Goodluck Jonathan today? I guess when you guys insult him Buhari increases you pay? Please insult him
sarrki:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. by yk2018: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2018
On which side how you playing to ever since? Yorubas should speak against the evils in this govt, stop promoting evils believing power will return to the west 2023, Yorubas are the must educated tribe in Nigeria today,please you guys should speak out and stop supporting evils because of power.what as the Yorubas States achieve so far in this govt?
sarrki:

Which he has done well

We know this

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. by anibi9674: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2018
madness in the highest places.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. by major466(m): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2018
Let all fulani Terrorist continue their blood letting, a day will come when every fulani man will be considered a curse and a taboo to be seen with.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. by frankyychiji(f): 11:23am On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:

Who told you that? Nope!
Go and ahead and blame Jonathan!
Is that not what gives Buhari orgasms?

Even if Aisha can't get buhari's flaccid phallus up, blame Jonathan!!

Go ahead and blame Jonathan!
I'm surprised nobody has blamed Jonathan for yusuf's thievery!!

A group honored a sitting president whose policies revamped the agric sector and ensured food sufficiency and for that he's the one sponsoring them to murder innocent Nigerians!!

Even if he was, what's the dullard who is C in C doing to secure lives and property of those he leads? Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Says Jonathan Faction Responsible For Violence In Benue. by ChangetheChange: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2018
grin grin grin

Buhari and APC have turned this country to a big joke

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari's Achievements In The South East By A Facebook User / Contracts Scandal (vol.2): Naseni And The Ministry Of Science And Technology / PHOTOS: Lagos-ibadan Double Track Standard Gauge Rail Line Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.