Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,971 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (17924 Views)

DOCUMENT CONTROL TRAINING / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Ayoakinn: 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
WORLD-CLASS,PRACTICAL INTENSIVE FUMIGATION AND PEST CONTROL TRAINING PROGRAMME.LAGOS-NIGERIA.

Rotimax Integrated Services Limited is a fumigation and pest control company offering quality services to individuals and businesses across Nigeria. We are an industry leader and an authority in INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT. We offer professional training in Fumigation and pest control, Odourless fumigation service, supply of equipment’s, PPE`S and IPM products, we have served different sectors, i.e. Real Estates, residential and business premises, Food processing companies, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Financial services, Manufacturing etc.
Rotimax is duly registered with the Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria (EHORECON) and licensed by Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency (LASEPA). A member of pest control association of Nigeria (PECAN).
OBJECTIVES.
The first objective is to train and mentor intending participants for the fumigation and pest control training programme for a period of at least one year, take them through basic steps and guide them against wrong practice.
The overall objective of the training is to provide participants with information, education and hands-on experiences on IPM to prepare them to assist the general public in developing strategies for sustainable Pest management. Diversification into other means of pest eradication will definitely boost patronage.
Also, through our series of seminars and training programmes ,we have a drive to change the perception of the general public in Nigeria, the common perception that pest control profession belong to the low incoming industry or bulk of the operators are quacks with little or no knowledge.

Why study with ROTIMAX?
Our fumigation and pest control training courses are delivered by recognized industry leaders.
Our programmes are designed to meet industry technical requirements.
We emphasize on the administration aspect during the training programme.
A mix of classroom training and detailed practical demonstrations.
Free comprehensive training manual for post-training purpose.
One year free mentorship.
Post training free access to join our team for live job experience.
Certification.
Online Learning/Training materials.
Online learning offers you a flexible approach to pest control training, through this medium we send soft copies, audio and Video CDs of our previous fumigation/pest control training programmes to intending participants that could not afford the training programme through different mediums at an affordable fee.
Who Should Attend?
• Facility Managers
• Environmental Consultant
• Representatives of Pest Control companies
• Graduate
• Job Seekers
• Interested individuals
• Corps members
• HSE officers
• Health Officers
• Representatives of Organizations

Venue; LCCI conference and exhibition center, Alausa-Ikeja Lagos.
Date; Friday/Saturday 12th /13th May,2017.
Time; 10.00 Am- 4.oo Pm on both days.

Inquiries; 01-3422393, 08024509532.
Email; Info@rotimax.com, rotimaxcleaning@gmail.com.
Whatsapp; 08033669017
Visits www.rotimax.com

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Kreacher: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Dacovajnr see the ugly girl
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
Kreacher:
Who is this again

Follow me with all thee accounts wey you get..i no understand your way again embarassed
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Kreacher: 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
Who is this again

Follow me with all thee accounts wey you get..i no understand your way again embarassed
you no see say I just create all these account ni, na as dem dey block one I dey create another, btw na that ugly girl be that without makeup grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Kreacher: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Kreacher:
sheybi she still fine? tongue
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
Kreacher:
you no see say I just create all these account ni, na as dem dey block one I dey create another, btw na that ugly girl be that without makeup grin
But dem don free snowcream now...Why not keep SnowCream for Soft talk while you use your alts for Trolling?

Btw, abeg free Bumbae as she doesn't look like the one who likes trouble..Abeg!
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
Kreacher:
sheybi she still fine? tongue
She dey owk grin grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
But dem don free snowcream now...Why not keep SnowCream for Soft talk while you use your alts for Trolling?

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Kreacher: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
dacovajnr:

That's what I'll do smiley Bumbae na just scapegoat jewh, she dn dey sub me since, I ignore, I start with her now she cm dey play victim. She cm go dey troublemakers gang grin Me sef I'm trouble. I don free her as you dn talk sha. wink
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Kreacher: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
She dey owk grin grin
5/20 is OWK grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Kreacher: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
Aderola15:

lol you dn reach here grin tongue
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Aderola15:

Ademi♕, isnor funny anymore.. Wahala ti fe sun mi,dunno wah to do with him anymore embarassed...I like him too much but his ijogbon is beyond my understanding.

2 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Kreacher:

That's what I'll do smiley Bumbae na just scapegoat jewh, she dn dey sub me since, I ignore, I start with her now she cm dey play victim. She cm go dey troublemakers gang grin Me sef I'm trouble. I don free her as you dn talk sha. wink
just free her biko. cheesy

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
Kreacher:
5/20 is OWK grin
Goan repair your rating meter! grin its 10/20

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
Kreacher:
lol you dn reach here grin tongue

Looool... Na dacova carry me come jawe... Make I shook mouth for your matter small, she's actually pretty for her age but then, what's a pretty face with a bitter soul? Ishhhh undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Kreacher: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
Goan repair your rating meter! grin its 10/20
lol thanks to fine shape. She try.

If you sha wan gbensh her cover her face with pillow grin If no be you, advice whoever it'll be grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
Ademi♕, isnor funny anymore.. Wahala ti fe sun mi,dunno wah to do with him anymore embarassed...I like him too much but his ijogbon is beyond my understanding.

Lmaooooooo cheesy grin cheesy

I really don't mind his ijogbon tho, he should just know when to ignore some mofos jawe. wink

2 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Kreacher: 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
Aderola15:

Looool... Na dacova carry me come jawe... Make I shook mouth for your matter small, she's actually pretty for her age but then, what's a pretty face with a bitter soul? Ishhhh undecided
I wonder why the bitterness o, talking about a friend of mine this a friend of mine that, what's my business with that one? Is that why you've been subbing me? undecided Make she go siddown jare.
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Kreacher: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
Aderola15:

Lmaooooooo cheesy grin cheesy

I really don't mind his ijogbon tho, he should just know when to ignore some mofos jawe. wink
Lol time to ignore isn't yet smiley wink I wanto teach their whole clan trolling lessons wink grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Kreacher:
I wonder why the bitterness o, talking about a friend of mine this a friend of mine that, what's my business with that one? Is that why you've been subbing me? undecided Make she go siddown jare.

Lmaooooooo cheesy grin cheesy. They obviously can't attack you without dragging me into it. Izzit my fault? cheesy cheesy
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Kreacher: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
just free her biko. cheesy
Freed smiley
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
Kreacher:
Lol time to ignore isn't yet smiley wink I wanto teach their whole clan trolling lessons wink grin

Hmmmmmmmmnnnn. Like a friend said, shameless people will do anything to drag you in the mud with them cus they have nothing to lose but for dacovajnr and i, fi won sile baby mii. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Kreacher: 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
Aderola15:

Lmaooooooo cheesy grin cheesy. They obviously can't attack you without dragging me into it. Izzit my fault? cheesy cheesy
I wonder o, imagine they still came across that my post on that thread. A dude was on the thread and he was asking me why I revealed my age grin I just dey laugh cos na me know wetin I dey experiment. And not to my surprise one of them saw it, and they passed it among themselves grin Awon ode grin I just mentioned you on that bumbae post to see how she flopped, she sef cm jabo cm dey talk my friend this my friend that grin

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
Kreacher:
Ure jux too stubborn for my hatred grin

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
Kreacher:
I wonder o, imagine they still came across that my post on that thread. A dude was on the thread and he was asking me why I revealed my age grin I just dey laugh cos na me know wetin I dey experiment. And not to my surprise one of them saw it, and they passed it among themselves grin Awon ode grin I just mentioned you on that bumbae post to see how she flopped, she sef cm jabo cm dey talk my friend this my friend that grin

Lmaoooooo cheesy grin cheesy. Na so una go they mention me and put me for centre, na the same thing olori gbeske Jude did. They will later bring their silly selves to like and share posts about a particular group gossiping when they ain't any better. Awon ashiere pipu.

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
Aderola15:

I wee tell

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Kreacher: 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
Aderola15:

Hmmmmmmmmnnnn. Like a friend said, shameless people will do anything to drag you in the mud with them cus they have nothing to lose but for dacovajnr and i, fi won sile baby mii. kiss
I go free them wink Them just prove their folly to me grin

Dacovajnr orisa nla, oya gbefun
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Kreacher: 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
Aderola15:

Lmaoooooo cheesy grin cheesy. Na so una go they mention me and put me for centre, na the same thing olori gbeske Jude did. They will later bring their silly selves to like and share posts about a particular group gossiping when they ain't any better. Awon ashiere pipu.

lol be like me and jude dey carry you put for wahala Wella, I saw Jude's own the other day grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
edimolu:

I wee tell

Like I give a fvck undecided

I have some of them following me, they wee tell before you begin text am sef grin tongue
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Kreacher: 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
edimolu:

I wee tell
lol bad man you sef dn reach here
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
Aderola15:

Like I give a fvck undecided

I have some of them following me, they wee tell before you begin text am sef grin tongue
Lol...so u bliv i was gon do that?........was only messin wif yhu tongue

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
Kreacher:
lol be like me and jude dey carry you put for wahala Wella, I saw Jude's own the other day grin

Looool... Na Jude own vex me pass, I didn't (still don't oo) even have an idea of what they were talking about that day oooo. Me no dey gossip others, whatever shii I won't say right in your presence wouldn't be said by me when you ain't there...

But if I begin to talk ehnnnnn, pesin no go commot here lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

2015 Batch B Anambra State / Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State / Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.