Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide (444 Views)

“my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber / Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by hesilo(m): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2018
I lost my job last year, I worked in a private firm so they downsized. I was a victim of the downsizing. The money I managed to save while working and the one they paid me off with I invested in a business. Truth is the business is power intensive. And now electricity in my area of business is so poor. I hardly meet up with promise as it's a laundry business I do. The business is collapsing and I barely feed. Please I need your help my head is so full as I can barely sleep. All that my head come up with are several ways I can make it doing evil. Please help me out in anyway you can before you probably see/read news about me here in nairaland where I was lynched trying to survive, be it job or support so I can at least change business /relocate or even buy a generator set. Thank you as you help.

Mods please help move this to front page
Cc; lalasticlala, mnd44...
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by Digriz(m): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
hesilo:
I lost my job last year, I worked in a private firm so they downsized. I was a victim of the downsizing. The money I managed to save while working and the one they paid me off with I invested in a business. Truth is the business is power intensive. And now electricity in my area of business is so poor. I hardly meet up with promise as it's a laundry business I do. The business is collapsing and I barely feed. Please I need your help my head is so full as I can barely sleep. All that my head come up with are several ways I can make it doing evil. Please help me out in anyway you can before you probably see/read news about me here in nairaland where I was lynched trying to survive, be it job or support so I can at least change business /relocate or even buy a generator set. Thank you as you help.

Mods please help move this to front page
Cc; lalasticlala, mnd44...
Yours is not the worst,thank God you are still healthy. Many are in worst situations couple with bad health and if you look around you would see them.
Think positive and believe you gonna make it one day,suicide is the worst solution. I have seen people in a more serious financial situation than yours who attempted suicide but now thanking God that they didn't take that decision. Good Luck.

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrests Goat For Eating Grass In Judge’s Garden / Cocaine Trafficking: Ogbuaya, Wanted Lagos Socialite Reports To NDLEA / How To Live A Healthy And Sickness -free Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.