Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

“my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber (71489 Views)

Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) / RRS Arrests Traffic Robber Under Otedola Bridge. / Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by EmmyBlogs(f): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
A traffic robber identified as Samuel Adetomi age 18 has been arrested by the Decoy Team of Rapid Response Squad (RRS) while attempting to rob a motorist at Otedola Bridge in Lagos.

The suspect who was in the company of four other suspects was arrested on Friday, November 26 while on traffic trying to rob their victim. Upon sighting the suspects, the RRS team in a sting operation around Otedola Bridge and Ojodu – Berger swarmed into action and arrested Adetomi while others escaped.

When interrogated, the suspect confessed that his father fortified him with charms before leaving the village for Lagos.

He also revealed that he sells bottled water in traffic and robs at night, adding that he sleeps under Ojodu – Berger footbridge at night. He added that the several diagonal incisions all over his body as well as the ring found on his toe were part of the fortification with charms his father made him go through before leaving Abeokuta for Lagos.

The Commander, Rapid Response squad (RRS), CSP Olayinka Egbeyemi noted that more security strategies would be deployed to reduce crime during the festive period.

Recovered from suspect were charms and hard drugs.

Adetomi, was transferred to the court for prosecution, and was sentenced to four months imprisonment.

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/12/02/my-father-fortified-me-with-charms-before-i-moved-to-lagos-traffic-robber/

1 Like

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Malory: 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
And the charms no fit save you. This one na father and son from the pit of hell. What a bad combo

229 Likes 13 Shares

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by 55truth: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Aufbauh(m): 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
The morality of any society is indeed derives from the integrity of the home.

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Zuluhead(m): 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
Upon all the jazz and charm you still sell water in traffic and also sleep under foot bridge, just disown crime and give your life to Christ. Without jazz some brains are working and living large but with your jazz and brain you still sleep under bridge.

217 Likes 11 Shares

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by MufasaLion: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin grin grin

His father deceived him.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
Baba, your papa is a fake ass dibia. He didn't just fail you but the failure was so monumental that you were caught without you even doing justice to that Kpoli which you had light up.
What a waste of Kpoli and brown Riz.
See the way he's even shaping his mouth like when Slowmir is dragging his Kpoli in peace.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by donbachi(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
Fortified for evil..him for kuku fortify u for wealth and save u from shame.

Like father like son.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by gbaskiboy: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
End time youth.

2 Likes

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Americafighter: 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Tell me 1 reason why thunder no go fire all buhari supporter's

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by omothayoh(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hmm... So see where d charm don get u .... But d jail dis guy dey go hmm na training ground oooo... Some parents sha .. Nawa ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by moscobabs(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
sad
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by alfred007(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
But you got caught??
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Jestin: 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Na weed dey worry this one for brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by WibusJaga: 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2021

What a calamity to be scammed by one's own father. I'm sure he'll be cursing and swearing for the old man now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by SportsHD: 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
See greens
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by God2man2again(m): 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
Samuel?

Samuel: call by God.

You are called by God.

Thousands of Sam cannot run away from God.

God will keep pursuing you until you yield to God.

You can't escape it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Topzee109: 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
Samuel, ok
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by seyz91(m): 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
cheesy
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

His father deceived him.

3 Likes

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Houseofglam7(f): 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
Idiot
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Abboki: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
shocked
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by sammyj: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by abobote: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
At least your father gave you something, we our father no give us anything

5 Likes

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by itsme01: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2021

Them never beat am he don dey talk wetin dem ask am and wetin dem no ask am

Are they sure this dude isn't high on weed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by JosephXavier: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Meanwhile, DJ Cuppy's father is buying Lamborghini for his daughters

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by yomi007k(m): 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Baba, your papa is a fake ass dibia. He didn't just fail you but the failure was so monumental that you were caught without you even doing justice to that Kpoli which you had light up.
What a waste of Kpoli and brown Riz.
See the way he's even shaping his mouth like when Slowmir is dragging his Kpoli in peace.

Alhaji, shey u go like smoke the kpoli? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by pyro62(m): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
You just had to drag the weed into the crime. Weed wasn't even mentioned in the story undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber by Pious101: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
No wahala

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) / Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) / Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.