Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

I Warned Nigerians About Buhari – Tanko Yakasai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Warned Nigerians About Buhari – Tanko Yakasai (878 Views)

Salihu Tanko Yakasai: Kaduna-Kano Rail Will Never Be Completed – Ganduje’s Aide / Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Warned Nigerians About Buhari – Tanko Yakasai by Tofax: 11:00am On Jan 09, 2018
Alhaji Tanko Yakasai, 92, a chip from the old block, served as President Shehu Shagari’s Liaison Officer to the National Assembly. In this interview, he reviews the state of the nation and critically dissects the arguments for restructuring.

He submits that insinuations of northern objection to restructuring are unfounded upon the claim that the blueprint for the process has itself been etched on imaginations that have not been properly articulated

Yakasai also pooh-poohs moves to delineate the Middle Belt from the North saying that the concept of a Middle North toeing a separate political path as unrealistic. Yakasai who supported President Goodluck Jonathan against Muhammadu Buhari in the 2015 presidential election concludes by saying that his warnings that Buhari lacked five critical elements of leadership have crystallised for all to see.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/warned-nigerians-buhari-yakasai/

1 Like

Re: I Warned Nigerians About Buhari – Tanko Yakasai by Haganah: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2018
Na so!

All this denial won’t stop Buhari from winning oooo! Although that’s what reasonable people want.

Afonjaistic Zombies are hoping that Buhari dies or hands over to Osidullard.
Re: I Warned Nigerians About Buhari – Tanko Yakasai by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2018
Leave them. There mumu never do. After his 8yrs,everybody brain go don reset.
Re: I Warned Nigerians About Buhari – Tanko Yakasai by mbaboy(m): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2018
Buhari is a time bomb ticking and if not detonated in 2019 then we are heading into oblivion
Re: I Warned Nigerians About Buhari – Tanko Yakasai by pauljumbo: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2018
Stalemate
Re: I Warned Nigerians About Buhari – Tanko Yakasai by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2018
some cows here will still fight for their grand patron

1 Like

Re: I Warned Nigerians About Buhari – Tanko Yakasai by Jesusloveyou: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2018
See one of dansuki yam eater
Re: I Warned Nigerians About Buhari – Tanko Yakasai by Kemperor: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2018
Many people warned zombies not to vote Bubu but they didn't listen because they allowed their senseless hate for GEJ to cloud their judgment...

Zombies still support bubu because just like their master they have no common sense but only hate and wickedness... "Common sense" in the voice of Ben Murray-Bruce...

1 Like

Re: I Warned Nigerians About Buhari – Tanko Yakasai by Blackfire(m): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2018
Is too late mallam....

Our zombiesm will make us vote him come 2019
Re: I Warned Nigerians About Buhari – Tanko Yakasai by aolawale025: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
Many still boarded the one chance APC bus despite warnings. Now they have been battered, deceived and depraved of living.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Governors Forum Meeting Holds In Abuja Today (Photos) / How DSS tracked kidnap kingpin, Don Waney – Source with picture / The History Of Aro Confederacy And The Infamous Long Juju Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.