Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook (83541 Views)

Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) / Beautiful GH Lady Selling Kenkey Causes Massive Stir On Social Media [watch] / "Where Is Lola Rae?" Tekno Shares Photo With Sexy Lady, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by biacan(f): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
She's just a model
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
it is a photo shoot. smiley
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by SolexxBarry(m): 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin grin this don is juzz too funny
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by shadeyinka(m): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
This one no be real dry fish seller.
Na mammy wata wey come market do photo shoot with my sisters in the market

Check out her shoes... e no enter oshodi market o.
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by giles14(m): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
EmagNig:
The photo of a sexy lady selling dry fish at an unknown market has gone viral and a lot of Nigerian Celebrities are talking about it. Basket mouth posted the picture on his Instagram page yesterday and Don Jazzy has followed suit.

Don Jazzy posted the photo this morning and requested to know where the market is. That he would love to cook all by himself today.

He posted:

"Pls who knows where this market is? I feel like cooking by myself today. Market timeeeee..... fun timeeeee"

https://www.lailasblog.com/see-photo-hot-sexy-lady-selling-dried-fish-don-jazzy-posted-instagram/

don baba.

run!
run!!
run!!!

dat wan na confirmed MAMI WATER aka MARINE SPIRIT.
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by Emasel(m): 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
mamatayour:
wink Otipoju grin

How?
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by BruncleZuma: 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Looks staged AF
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by Inyanga(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
I don't think she's selling fish
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by lloyds(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
Either modelling shot, or movie scene certainly.
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by iammolise(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
It's a lie!!!
This lady can't possibly sell fish for a living.
undecided
Am not believing this crap sad
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by notoriousbabe: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
BarakOkenny:
Oga Don Jazzy, when you go marry?. undecided
a friend once tolded me that he has no prick,e no fit do. Na only body dey, no engine à
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by Snow02: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
no way this isnt staged but if it's real omo ah go buy the whole basin #take all my money
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by jimmy212(m): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
join bianance the best cryptocurrency trading platform and trade up 0.01btc to get 0.002 for free, register here: www.binance.com/?ref=19737792
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by dumininu01(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
chai grin
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by Chigold101(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
EmagNig:
The photo of a sexy lady selling dry fish at an unknown market has gone viral and a lot of Nigerian Celebrities are talking about it. Basket mouth posted the picture on his Instagram page yesterday and Don Jazzy has followed suit.

Don Jazzy posted the photo this morning and requested to know where the market is. That he would love to cook all by himself today.

He posted:

"Pls who knows where this market is? I feel like cooking by myself today. Market timeeeee..... fun timeeeee"

https://www.lailasblog.com/see-photo-hot-sexy-lady-selling-dried-fish-don-jazzy-posted-instagram/

this is more like a photoshoped picture to me oh...
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by koolcat: 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
kanicorp9:
Lol

Which One Will You Prefer? 300k Monthly Salary Vs 2 Yrs American Visa.

http://wepublicisenaija.com/which-one-will-you-prefer-300k-monthly-salary-vs-2-yrs-american-visa
Bleep america visa jare
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by Harrynight(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
that must hav been a movie
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
So the first thing that came to his mind after seeing her was sex?
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
the environment doesn't look Nigeria,
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by enigma2007(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
She is a Ghanaian model and that market is in Ghana from what I gathered!
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
sunnysunny69:
It does not look like photo shop, the babe is sexy !

Easy bro b4 u fall grin
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by able20(m): 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
castrol180:
This don jazzy uses mouth and instagram to satisfy his sexual desires and urges...always posting pics of hot babes without digging them.
Maybe him use his prick do exchange for business.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by Baroba(m): 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Looks like a modelling shot to me..
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by Dammylois(f): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
Compare the three ladies,she's probably acting
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by chuks432: 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
Can't y'all tell this picture was staged?
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by joenor(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Humm... anythng sha a fine girl
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by Chicagoesontop: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
dust144:
I tire

I knew that many memes will be hatched out from these pictures !!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by thunderbabs: 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
D gal no dey sell fish na. Na just a photo shoot.... Itz called Art. Buh da gal geh curves, damn... Is Tonto watching? Coz me i no see wetin tonto do for her body buh dz gal, is a badass

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
onosprince:
This kind woman fit make married men dey go buy foodstuff for their wives.
they would be like: honey, you look so fatigued these days so I don't want you to stress yourself any longer. Let me help you with the foodstuffs from now on while you relax.
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Chicagoesontop:

I knew that many memes will be hatched out from these pictures !!
very suitable memes.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by blueivy8: 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
I don't know y I hate dis Don jazzy of a guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) / Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 / FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.