Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Increasing Number Of Mad Men In Nigeria,what Is The Government Doing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Increasing Number Of Mad Men In Nigeria,what Is The Government Doing (639 Views)

Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 / 85% Of Mad People In Nigeria Are Youths - Medical Doctor / Why Is It That Mad Men Don't Get Sick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increasing Number Of Mad Men In Nigeria,what Is The Government Doing by ijoba22(m): 11:36am On Jan 09, 2018
i think the three tier of government in nigeria have to do something to the of mad men on the street, under normal thing there should be mental home where they have to take care of people with mental disorder. Am traveiing from kogi to zaria have lost count on the number of mad men and woman
Re: Increasing Number Of Mad Men In Nigeria,what Is The Government Doing by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2018
They never take care of sane Nigerians finish na insane ones you think say dem go take care of
Re: Increasing Number Of Mad Men In Nigeria,what Is The Government Doing by dyadeleye(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2018
Famz, we are all mad in this country...look beyond the naked ones roamig the street alone..
We are all mad but in different ways.

Re: Increasing Number Of Mad Men In Nigeria,what Is The Government Doing by Countersam(m): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2018
Evil is on the increase... Its either them sama you with madness or you make person/people mad.

My problem is that hell fit no contain this bad people oh.

(1) (Reply)

What Onion Can Do For You / CURE To Abdominal Hynia / Nairalanders I'm In Serious Pain. Whitlow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.