Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,342 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

I Have The Best Dating Advice E-book For Men - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Have The Best Dating Advice E-book For Men (1402 Views)

Meet Someone New With HIV | Dating Advice For HIV Singles / Dating Advice In A Relationship- Tiwa Savage / Epic Dating Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have The Best Dating Advice E-book For Men by Dexter001(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2018
DeltaBachelor:
pls can you forward it to deltabachelor@gmail.com thank u. David D'angelo is one of the best in the game
Re: I Have The Best Dating Advice E-book For Men by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: I Have The Best Dating Advice E-book For Men by Dexter001(m): 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Segol:
pls forward also to: nextgoldmine@gmail.com
Re: I Have The Best Dating Advice E-book For Men by DannyBouyy(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2018
Pls can you forward to me at okorejiordaniel@gmail.com
Re: I Have The Best Dating Advice E-book For Men by DannyBouyy(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2018
Pls can anyone forward double your dating by David deangelo to me at okorejiordaniel@gmail.com or WhatsApp 08035719662 thanks in advance
Re: I Have The Best Dating Advice E-book For Men by Abatemtem(m): 5:12am On Nov 11, 2018
I'm just seeing this post. I need a revamp in my relationships and I'd love to have this book. Kindly send to davajayi1006@gmail.com if you have it. Help a brother in need. Thank you
Re: I Have The Best Dating Advice E-book For Men by danvault: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
Check your mailbox if you dropped your email address above.
Re: I Have The Best Dating Advice E-book For Men by Ahijo1990(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chief, kindly help me with the books too.

Thanks.
Re: I Have The Best Dating Advice E-book For Men by danvault: 7:05am On Nov 30, 2018
Ahijo1990:
Chief, kindly help me with the books too.

Stanleyihugba@gmail.com

Thanks.

check your mailbox
Re: I Have The Best Dating Advice E-book For Men by Ahijo1990(m): 7:54am On Nov 30, 2018
danvault:

check your mailbox
Gotten. Thanks a lot.
Re: I Have The Best Dating Advice E-book For Men by danvault: 2:15am On Dec 01, 2018
Ahijo1990:

Gotten. Thanks a lot.

Welcome
Re: I Have The Best Dating Advice E-book For Men by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:32am On Apr 28, 2019
danvault:
This book cost me about 69 dollars a couple of years ago and covers information on how to understand, and relate with women. It also offers advice on body language, grooming, style of speech, confidence, what to do in different situations, red flags to avoid and more. I'm willing to share with a brother who really needs the material. Peace!

louistender45@yahoo.com

can you forward it to me-too..

Thanks
Re: I Have The Best Dating Advice E-book For Men by joelrizmakanaki(m): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
danvault:

Welcome

Please send to joelriezmakanaki@gmail.com
Re: I Have The Best Dating Advice E-book For Men by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
danvault:
This book cost me about 69 dollars a couple of years ago and covers information on how to understand, and relate with women. It also offers advice on body language, grooming, style of speech, confidence, what to do in different situations, red flags to avoid and more. I'm willing to share with a brother who really needs the material. Peace!

louistender45@yahoo.com

can you forward it to me please..

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Impactful Guys For Friendship! / Nigerians In The USA ? / Now Let Me Start With Cute Ass(donkey)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.