Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (352795 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by insperyadyou: 8:33am On Jan 19, 2018
I thought if someone uploads his passport, he is support to see it. But I am not seeing my own . Why is my own not showing
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Sozaboy: 9:00am On Jan 19, 2018
Please what number did you call

ogbuagu1:
Hi Guys,

Good News! I just got off the phone with a contact from the scholarship help desk, their technical team are working on all the glitches, and probably before close of business today everything will be resolved and all compliant emails sent will be replied.

http://ptdf.flexisaf.com/ is down for now, but will be up when they are done.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Sozaboy: 9:58am On Jan 19, 2018
For PhD applicants, In the area of start date/end date, supervisor, dept/faculty, tuition, accomodation fees, what did you fill? Also, please can someone help me with ptdf scholarship helpdesk number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Sozaboy: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2018
Has yours started showing? I cant see mine either

insperyadyou:
I thought if someone uploads his passport, he is support to see it. But I am not seeing my own . Why is my own not showing
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by HenZina: 10:34am On Jan 19, 2018
Thanks DMainMan for been there for us all. I want to ask, after submitting the application, I didn't get an acknowledgement mail, hope there is no problem with that?
DMainMan:
[img][/img]LATEST UPDATE ON PTDF APPLICATION
1. Those who chose any Germany school should only just register on DAAD website preferably on or before February 5th. Do not do anything else on the DAAD website as PTDF will secure admission if successful.

2. There will be either interview or aptitude test for MSc and interview for PhD candidates. So prepare very well. You are also required to have your transcripts ready if successful to the next stage

3. You can choose one country if you desire however it will make sense to choose three different universities and courses so your won't be restricted.

4. You can edit your application after submitting. But make sure that you click submit again to update your details

5. The deadline of application is February 5th, 2018 and might not be extended. Please take note.

From DMainMan
PTDF Scholar
CEO DMainMan and Zeltney Enterprises/Consult,
https://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation/
https://dmainmanconsult.com/
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by axletton115(m): 10:37am On Jan 19, 2018
DMainMan:

how does the guidelines of personal statement differ
Thanks for the support so far. So what I'm saying is on the paper publication, it's called Statement of purpose and it's to address why you want the course, the relevance and the overall impact o the development of Nigeria. While that on the portal addresses why you want the scholarship, the course and it's implication to your personal and career development.
Also the paper says 500 words max, portal says 600 words max.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by insperyadyou: 11:37am On Jan 19, 2018
Please I have not gotten to the "Statement of Purpose"stage. But is it to be uploaded like other documents OR it will be typed directly on space for it
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by donpaulo44(m): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
Please who knows how many people PTDF do shortlist for this programme in a year, i'm particular about MSc.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Emac(m): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
insperyadyou:
Please I have not gotten to the "Statement of Purpose"stage. But is it to be uploaded like other documents OR it will be typed directly on space for it

To be typed
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Emac(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
insperyadyou:

Likely the size of your passport photo is above 224 or more KB
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by insperyadyou: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Emac:

Likely the size of your passport photo is above 224 or more KB
ok I understand
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Julidab: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
thought they said not above 200kb not 224. For those asking about international passport and publication os a tin. Just called ptdf number. Is not compusory if u dnt hav it now. He said u can go on nd register
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by vivalavida(m): 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
Please I need little clarification

I have uploaded my documents and I am now at the section where they require u to type why u want the MSC

And yet I haven't seen where to upload my passport.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Sozaboy: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Please what PTDF number did you call

Julidab:
thought they said not above 200kb not 224. For those asking about international passport and publication os a tin. Just called ptdf number. Is not compusory if u dnt hav it now. He said u can go on nd register
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by insperyadyou: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
vivalavida:

I have uploaded my documents and I am now at the section where they require u to type why u want the MSC

is it not the personal statement we are talking about
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by GIGATT9(m): 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Abokii8(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
vivalavida:

That should be at the first page immediately after selecting your institutions. Top of your biodata page.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by charlesu49(m): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
Please assist, can't upload my documents. What format should they be and what is the size limit?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Getrich47(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
charlesu49:
Please assist, can't upload my documents. What format should they be and what is the size limit?

JPG,PNG or PDF
size should be below 1MB
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by OrdinaryGirl: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sozaboy:
Please what PTDF number did you call

Phone (9AM - 5PM): 07069414970, 08105090295
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by lanregal: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hello house, for the phd applicants, what should the research proposal entail as in what are the subsections to write under. Thanks.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by MLDrima: 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
DMainMan:

how does the guideline of personal statement differ

The SOP requirements on the advert:
Reason why you want to undertake the study, relevant of the study to industry and its expected impact on national development. Maximum words 500.

In the application portal:
Why you wish to acquire the scholarship,
why you wish to obtain the qualification listed as your choice (for M.Sc. candidates) and that of your chosen research area (for PhD candidates), and;
how you think you will benefit in terms of your career and personal development from obtaining this scholarship and resulting qualification once you have returned to your home country.

Please also give full details of any particular areas in which you like to concentrate as part of your course of study research while on your program oversea.
Maximum words 600
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by DMainMan: 12:21am On Jan 20, 2018
MLDrima:

The SOP requirements on the advert:
Reason why you want to undertake the study, relevant of the study to industry and its expected impact on national development. Maximum words 500.

In the application portal:
Why you wish to acquire the scholarship,
why you wish to obtain the qualification listed as your choice (for M.Sc. candidates) and that of your chosen research area (for PhD candidates), and;
how you think you will benefit in terms of your career and personal development from obtaining this scholarship and resulting qualification once you have returned to your home country.

Please also give full details of any particular areas in which you like to concentrate as part of your course of study research while on your program oversea.
Maximum words 600

ok. integrate the two

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by DMainMan: 12:23am On Jan 20, 2018
lanregal:
Hello house, for the phd applicants, what should the research proposal entail as in what are the subsections to write under. Thanks.
Must
submit a research proposal relevant to the oil and gas
industry (of not more than 5 pages) to include: Topic,
introduction, objective, methodology and mode of data
collection and references
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Feraz(m): 12:42am On Jan 20, 2018
GIGATT9:

After logging on to the portal, register and then click on personal funding.....
Erm. . .what you are saying is different from the bolded below

DMainMan:
[img][/img]LATEST UPDATE ON PTDF APPLICATION
1. Those who chose any Germany school should only just register on DAAD website preferably on or before February 5th. Do not do anything else on the DAAD website as PTDF will secure admission if successful.

2. There will be either interview or aptitude test for MSc and interview for PhD candidates. So prepare very well. You are also required to have your transcripts ready if successful to the next stage

3. You can choose one country if you desire however it will make sense to choose three different universities and courses so your won't be restricted.

4. You can edit your application after submitting. But make sure that you click submit again to update your details

5. The deadline of application is February 5th, 2018 and might not be extended. Please take note.

From DMainMan
PTDF Scholar
CEO DMainMan and Zeltney Enterprises/Consult,
https://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation/
https://dmainmanconsult.com/
You are doing a wonderful work keeping us informed both on FB and here. Thank you very much!

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by DMainMan: 12:56am On Jan 20, 2018
PTDF: INTERVIEW FOR BOTH MSC AND PHD AS NO MORE APTITUDE TEST

There will be no aptitude test according to Flexisaf. Current information from them is that interview only will be conducted.

Hence shortlisting this time could also involve the partner schools. So ensure you check the entry and admission requirements of your proposed school and course to determine if you can gain admission. Just google your proposed school and course and check for entry requirements in the school website.

Endeavour your two referees can be contacted and will give a good account about you.

Don't forget to write an astounding personal statement and a succint research proposal (for PhD).

If you have submitted, don't feel bad. You can still edit your application. But after you finish editing, click on submit again so your information will be updated.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 20, 2018
lanregal:

Title
Introduction
Literature Review
Research Methodology
Expected Result
References

This is how ur proposal will come out
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by onye07: 6:40am On Jan 20, 2018
Please, those that are through with their application (PhD), did u convert the word format of ur research proposal before uploading ?mine is in word still I can't upload
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by PhilJames: 7:37am On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by hugochuks60(m): 7:53am On Jan 20, 2018
once u av completed ur studies abroad under ptdf scholarship, u r required to return back to the country.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by hugochuks60(m): 8:08am On Jan 20, 2018
pls is it a must that we must print out the final page? i submitted few days ago but didnt print

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (105) (Reply)

[Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List / Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.