Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (352783 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by biafraisdead(m): 9:25am On Jan 20, 2018
hugochuks60:
pls is it a must that we must print out the final page? i submitted few days ago but didnt print
sorry to say but u just succeeded in asking a very stupid question.

3 Likes

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Parolz1: 9:40am On Jan 20, 2018
biafraisdead:

sorry to say but u just succeeded in asking a very stupid question.
Sir, a reply like "We were advised on the site to print out the final page of the application" would have been better compared to that you typed there.

@hugochuks had the balls to ask that question, probably he didn't read the instructions at the end of the page or he was confused somewhere during the application process and a proper guidance was his request.

We should try and see things from the other person's perspective. Empathy brother....

Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by raywealth(m): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2018
Please I need clarification on DAAD portal registration.

Are we to just create account and keep or apply also for scholarship via the DAAD portal? The way it was presented on ptdf portal was vague...
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by hugochuks60(m): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2018
Parolz1:

Sir, a reply like "We were advised on the site to print out the final page of the application" would have been better compared to that you typed there.

@hugochuks had the balls to ask that question, probably he didn't read the instructions at the end of the page or he was confused somewhere during the application process and a proper guidance was his request.

We should try and see things from the other person's perspective. Empathy brother....

Cheers!

Pls bro is there anyway one can go back to that print page without having to go through d application process again? I did my registration at night n i had no printer by my side, i tried saving that page so i can easily print it later only to try visiting it n was asked to login n i was taking to another page. I will need to go to a cafe to print it out now, no longer on my friend's system. Pls assist if u can. That was actually y i asked d question. Tnx
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by insperyadyou: 11:10am On Jan 20, 2018
hugochuks60:

Pls bro is there anyway one can go back to that print page without having to go through d application process again? I did my registration at night n i had no printer by my side, i tried saving that page so i can easily print it later only to try visiting it n was asked to login n i was taking to another page. I will need to go to a cafe to print it out now, no longer on my friend's system. Pls assist if u can. That was actually y i asked d question. Tnx
even if you had saved the system page, is it only one page that will come out upon printing. I doubt
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Victorylastly18: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2018
hugochuks60:

Just login again with your pin and password and you will see the print option
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by hugochuks60(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
Victorylastly18:

Just login again with your pin and password and you will see the print option

Thanks bro
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by ibroh22(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
please who can help with personal statement sample
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by kingofthemall: 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
Finally through with DAAD application!
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by ibroh22(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
@DMainMan..thanks for your contributions here, my question is that, I put a passport number in which the passport itself has expired Feb 2017, I don't have money to renew it for now, should I leave it there or I delete it, if I don't input passport number at the stage, can I still be considered, I hope the expired passport number won't cause wahala ....thanks in anticipation for a favourable response from you
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Anfieldboss: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
kingofthemall:

How did you do it? Pls explain. I've been having difficulties applying on the daad portal
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by kingofthemall: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
Anfieldboss:

How did you do it? Pls explain. I've been having difficulties applying on the daad portal
Everything can't be explained here.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by d1whizzy(m): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hi guys,
Hope everyone is having a good day??
Please I can't see where to upload evidence of professional membership on the application form. Are we not submitting it together with the application?

If not, what do I do??

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by activistjohnny(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
kingofthemall:

Everything can't be explained here.
please explain it on step by step with screenshot. thanks alot of applicant haven't done that.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by EdoBoy90(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
kingofthemall:

Pls explain? Others have been explaining since.

I would prefer Germany and France, china is no go area.

Forget the noise from China, Germany is still leading in design, technology , Engineering, machines and engines.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
ibroh22:
@DMainMan..thanks for your contributions here, my question is that, I put a passport number in which the passport itself has expired Feb 2017, I don't have money to renew it for now, should I leave it there or I delete it, if I don't input passport number at the stage, can I still be considered, I hope the expired passport number won't cause wahala ....thanks in anticipation for a favourable response from you

Leave it like that. It doesnt matter. This is not visa application.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Kassidy4luv(m): 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Any need to input secondary education qualification
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Kassidy4luv(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
Employment record is not saving................................error saving it
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by EdoBoy90(m): 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kassidy4luv:
Any need to input secondary education qualification

Yes ooo. Maximum of 5 credits
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Kassidy4luv(m): 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
EdoBoy90:

Yes ooo. Maximum of 5 credits

YEA HAVE ALREADY DONE THAT.

AM Stucked at the scholarship details.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by ibroh22(m): 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
Slik07:

Leave it like that. It doesnt matter. This is not visa application.
u mean make i leave that expired passport no right?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by emekuzi: 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
I guess its too long. Try to summarize it with one or two sentences.
Cheers!
[quote author=Kassidy4luv post=64367579]Employment record is not saving................................error saving it[/quo
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by insperyadyou: 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
You may say what you want to but China is the Second Leading Economy in the world. China has overtaken Japan and they are not ready to slip. According to America, "China Technology is a Miracle"

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by motivationspika(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
This 'employment record' of a thing na wa
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Quoran: 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
Anyone noticed that you cannot select certain courses in some schools? For instance, if you choose TUM in Germany or even French Institute of Petroleum , you cannot select a course and the form won't let you proceed to the next page.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by sharliz(f): 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Alkali247: 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
Quoran:
Anyone noticed that you cannot select certain courses in some schools? For instance, if you choose TUM in Germany or even French Institute of Petroleum , you cannot select a course and the form won't let you proceed to the next page.

Network i gaze. I selected Institute of Petroleum too, an i am done with registration
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
ibroh22:

u mean make i leave that expired passport no right?

Yes
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
sharliz:
House pls concerning the transcript my school issues both local and international but the international takes a while to get , can one use the local transcript?

Yes, you can use your local transcript. Both are the same.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by seunlegend: 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
Good evening guys... Pls I selected the same course (mechanical engineering) but with different university and country as my first and second choice. I hope it's not going to prevent me from being shortlisted?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by sharliz(f): 3:58am On Jan 21, 2018
Slik07:

Yes, you can use your local transcript. Both are the same.
Thank you
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by kayceenery(m): 8:11am On Jan 21, 2018
*DEAR ASPIRANTS, You can still gain admission without Jamb... Check Jamb brochure page 2. 100% real* Annually, more than 1.7 million students apply to write UTME (JAMB) exam with the expectation of securing admission into their desired institution but unfortunately it is just a fraction that ultimately realize this dream. In fact some have written JAMB more than once and it looks seemingly impossible to gain admission because of various reasons which could include: Centre Issues, Mass Failure, Post UTME Failure, Manipulation/Politics e.t.c. But here is a golden opportunity for *ADMISSION SEEKERS* who wish to acquire university degree. The IJMBE/JUPEB – A Level provides a unique platform for realizing your dream of university education even more better than JAMB because it aids in securing admission into *200Level* upon completion of the program. You do not need JAMB to be admitted for any of these programs. The programs are certified by NUC (Nigeria University Commission). Its more economical to go for this program because it will save you the cost and stress of 100Level as you will be admitted directly into *200Level* upon completion of the program, even students with deficiency in O'Level can still register for the program because preparations have been made for them by IJMB/JUPEB where they can write O'Level IJMB/JUPEB to augment their result. Students with awaiting results can also register. Over the years several students have made their way to the university through the IJMB/JUPEB route. Unlike the case of JAMB/UTME where many applicants are called but only very few lucky ones are chosen; here many are called and many are chosen. For more information about the program, chat with the directly via the number below. ���� 2348098586845 or 2347034790688

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (105) (Reply)

[Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List / Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.