Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (353437 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by RonMos: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
I just concluded my application but can't see link to daad reg. Pls help me out
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by RonMos: 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
GIGATT9:

After logging on to the portal, register and then click on personal funding.....

Which site please?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by mercyp001(f): 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
guys,pls people dat have registered on daad website should put me tru. I am still unable to register on daad website. plsssssss oooooooo. thanks
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by motivationspika(m): 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
SKhanmi:

You can summarize what you intend to say within the allowed limit. Don't expect to get it done right the first time. Except you're not new to it. Some people spent weeks composing theirs
But wont you say one or two things about yourself. Will you just start answering their questions immediately. Try to read other peoples SOP's and see for yourself.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by impeccablerose: 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
kingofthemall:
Finally through with DAAD application!

Hello, did you fill and upload the DAAD application form?
Or you just registered?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by mercyp001(f): 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by sagaciousmind: 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Please contact me if you need help writing a compelling personal statement and PhD research proposal for the PTDF scholarship application or send enquiries to ask@expressrefiners.com
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by sudo1986: 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
This is not a format for proposal. Proposal is a schematic structure of what you are about to discover.
It should be
Introduction ( background, problems, research question, scope, and objectives)
Methodology ( population, sample size, method of data collection, methods of data analysis and instrument for data collection)
Those are the things you will write.
You can also write 1page proposal if you are a professional...........
Slik07:

Title
Introduction
Literature Review
Research Methodology
Result and Discussion
Conclusion
References

This is how ur proposal will come out

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by motivationspika(m): 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
Is the personal statement a determing factor for selection too
sagaciousmind:
Please contact me if you need help writing a compelling personal statement and PhD research proposal for the PTDF scholarship application or send enquiries to ask@expressrefiners.com
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by insperyadyou: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
sudo1986:

This is not a format for proposal. Proposal is a schematic structure of what you are about to discover.
It should be
Introduction ( background, problems, research question, scope, and objectives)
Methodology ( population, sample size, method of data collection, methods of data analysis and instrument for data collection)
Those are the things you will write.
You can also write 1page proposal if you are a professional...........
For you to write a proposal of one page which will contain all the vital information in them shows that that person is extremely good

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by SKhanmi: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
motivationspika:
But wont you say one or two things about yourself. Will you just start answering their questions immediately. Try to read other peoples SOP's and see for yourself.

Of course i did, Let's just say you find a balance between your introduction and the questions .
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by charleskaro: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hello guys,i cant edit an information after submission.is anyone here having a similar issue?can anything be done
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by kingofthemall: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
charleskaro:
Hello guys,i cant edit an information after submission.is anyone here having a similar issue?can anything be done
I edited yesterday!
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by EdoBoy90(m): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
I chose Energy and processes, masters of Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.

Personal statement will contain that 600 words limit they gave . Mine was 345 though I did extensive research. Not too complex, just why you want the scholarship and your contribution towards national developmenta after the scholarship. These are easy things to write.

90% here are Engineers. I hail dey fellows. May God bless you and may we contribute in national development and transform Nigeria into an industrialised nation.

3 Likes

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by EdoBoy90(m): 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
insperyadyou:
This statement Of Purpose(SOP) of a thing requires serious summary. Before you type what's on your mind, you are told your 600 words is exhausted. It means that there won't be room for paragraphing since every spacing is considered as a word. Meaning one cannot type more than one page. The samples we see online have different format

That space is enough or the 600 words.
Mine was 345 words and I even paragraph mine.

It took people weeks or days to compile. I had sleepless night just because of that.

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by EdoBoy90(m): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
Energy and processes will enable you to have a thorough grasp of engineering and scientific disciplines such as energy technology, engine technology, turbo machines, process and factory technology, thermal process technology and biotechnology as well as the ability to identify complex problems. They are familiar with process specific conditions, are able to derive energy requirements from them and thereby identify relevant development objectives

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by XtraSmooth404: 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
impeccablerose:

Hello, did you fill and upload the DAAD application form?
Or you just registered?

I wonder why nobody is answering any question about DAAD registration.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by EdoBoy90(m): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
XtraSmooth404:

Because we didn't pass that angle. I like Germany but I skipped it because of DAAD.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Sozaboy: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Because we are all confused about DAAD. I called the Flexi guys and they are confused too. They couldnt answer some questions and said the instruction simply says register on the DAAD portal.

However, I dont think reguistration alone cuts it. Thats just like registering on PTDF portal without submitting an application
XtraSmooth404:

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Sunnystooth(m): 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
This one that everyone is choosing the Energy and Processes option, na who PTDF go come give finally?!
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by EdoBoy90(m): 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sunnystooth:
This one that everyone is choosing the Energy and Processes option, na who PTDF go come give finally?!

Sir, not everyone that chose Energy and processes option.

Why did you choose Energy and processes

It is my third choice.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by EdoBoy90(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
Energy and processes is better than petroleum oooo. Petroleum is inside Energy and it will be phased out soon.

The future is Energy not just Energy but sustainable Energy which is Non- convetional sources of Energy
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Sunnystooth(m): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
EdoBoy90:

Sir, not everyone that chose Energy and processes option.

Why did you choose Energy and processes
It is my third choice.
Hmmm,
Chose it because that's the only course that made sense to me...
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by erisco: 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
Please, can someone give me the contact for the flexisaf customer care centre.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by erisco: 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
@seunlegend, pls, can u give me the contact for the flexisaf customer care?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Fellydonis(m): 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
Use Google Chrome
tayot1:
The flexi application site is not going through on my computer. Pls what could be the problem?

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Fellydonis(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
erisco:
@seunlegend, pls, can u give me the contact for the flexisaf customer care?
Drop them a mail here - flexisaf@ptdf.gov.ng
They may take a day or two to respond. Goodluck bro

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Fellydonis(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
hugochuks60:

Pls bro is there anyway one can go back to that print page without having to go through d application process again? I did my registration at night n i had no printer by my side, i tried saving that page so i can easily print it later only to try visiting it n was asked to login n i was taking to another page. I will need to go to a cafe to print it out now, no longer on my friend's system. Pls assist if u can. That was actually y i asked d question. Tnx

Re-login. U can still print the page
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Feraz(m): 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
kingofthemall:

Everything can't be explained here.
Why not just help in giving a hint than writing that?

Sozaboy:
Because we are all confused about DAAD. I called the Flexi guys and they are confused too. They couldnt answer some questions and said the instruction simply says register on the DAAD portal.

However, I dont think reguistration alone cuts it. Thats just like registering on PTDF portal without submitting an application
RonMos:

Which site please?
XtraSmooth404:

mercyp001:

pls bro,put me tru on how u registered on d daad website,i am still unable to register. thanks.
Hey all, just found this out, thanks to a friend that hinted me on visiting PTDF page.

1. Go to the original PTDF page using google search or click this link https://ptdf.gov.ng/2017-2018-ptdf-scholarship-scheme-overseas-local/

2. Click on scholarship and once the link is open, click on the + sign under Germany; the link to registering on DAAD is there (I do not know if it would work here) - https://portal.daad.de/irj/portal

3. Once open, register using your email, then, they will send you a link to activate registration.

4. Sign in after activation.

5. You will see different tabs which have the following Start, Project Funding, Personal Funding, Insurance etc.

6. There was nothing in Start but instructions of which I'd advise you read.

7. Click on Personal Funding and a list of suboptions will appear.

8. Go through the tabs on Personal Funding; for me, I skipped to Application.

9. Once on the Application tab, select Nigeria-German Masters Program 2018. (that's where I currently am and still figuring it out).

Note: as you follow the above, please, ensure you read properly and double check.

You're welcome. kiss

Dmainman, a little help needed here. Is it that we should just register with DAAD or are there certain things we have to fill (I downloaded the DAAD form and what I seeing there such as project supervisor etc. requires us applying ourselves). Please, modify your post on DAAD as the deadline is on 31st Jan.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by mercyp001(f): 6:35am On Jan 24, 2018
kingofthemall:
Finally through with DAAD application!
bro,pls help us list d document(s) u uploaded on d daad website. You received email message from daad after ur successful registration with them? Abeg no vex say my questions are much. thanks
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by RonMos: 7:56am On Jan 24, 2018
DMainMan:

On d DAAD issue by Dmainman
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by obiscapula(m): 8:33am On Jan 24, 2018
_

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (105) (Reply)

[Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List / Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.