Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia (31449 Views)

Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari / Buhari Cancels Shells Operating Licence For OML 11 / Buhari Cancels $195 Million Security Contract Promoted By Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia by linusbnn(m): 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
Good.

This is what a sensible Commander in chief does. You do not put party, or political importance before something as sensitive as loss of lives in Benue.

He did the right thing.

Who remember when a great tragedy befell this Country,and Instead of Goodluck Jonathan to address it,he instead went to a PDP campaign in Kano.

God bless you Buhari.

Must you refer to GEJ?. 2ndly,what has buhari don about the killings?.
Re: President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia by Martin0(m): 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
JamaicanLove:

That means say you no dey we naija be that na. You want tell me say you no sabi where okada dey..I'm studying electrical/computer engineering

Nor blam me oo! My kinda work nor dey give me the opportunity to know places oo! Sometimes sef I dey brag to ma friends say I go los dem for benin and yet na lie oo! All these na jus camur!grin

So u see I wanna know that place,like what will it cost me to transport from benin to that okada?

U doing a nice course! Good one !

Can I visit that place and also return back to benin? Is it possible?
Re: President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Nor blam me oo! My kinda work nor dey give me the opportunity to know places oo! Sometimes sef I dey brag to ma friends say I go los dem for benin and yet na lie oo! All these na jus camur!grin

So u see I wanna know that place,like what will it cost me to transport from benin to that okada?

U doing a nice course! Good one !

Can I visit that place and also return back to benin? Is it possible?

Yes of course. .it's a 45min or less drive
Re: President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia by Martin0(m): 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Yes of course. .it's a 45min or less drive

Eh eh! Really? Am coming there once am free this week!
U will walk around with me oo!
Re: President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Eh eh! Really? Am coming there once am free this week!

U will walk around with me oo!

Ehhhh no thanks...
Re: President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia by Martin0(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Ehhhh no thanks...
Why?
Re: President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia by egoldman(m): 4:24am On Jan 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Good.

This is what a sensible Commander in chief does. You do not put party, or political importance before something as sensitive as loss of lives in Benue.

He did the right thing.

Who remember when a great tragedy befell this Country,and Instead of Goodluck Jonathan to address it,he instead went to a PDP campaign in Kano.

God bless you Buhari.
Buhari is a failure
Re: President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia by raphaeladeyele: 5:30am On Jan 10, 2018
Good
Re: President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia by giftedben: 7:17am On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

See these IPOB people saying Buhari is scared.

The time he came to imo, enugu and anambra nko, you guys e-beatchest to the extent the internet crashed that time that he won't come . He came nothing happened. Now you saying he is scared.

He is busy, he needs to caution the Benue people through their governor that they need to stop stepping on the foot of Fulani herdsmen.

What do you know? A president that was smuggled up and down. Did you see him in an open ground or did you see school children coming out to greet him.
Re: President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia by lereinter(m): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Good.

He did the right thing.

God bless you Buhari.

what are u saying

agent of darkness
Re: President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Good.

He did the right thing.

God bless you Buhari.

So since the killing he couldn't visit there rather he had to make plan to fall into the same date he was visiting Abia to deceive people like you who always want others to think for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) / 2023: NPP Endorse Peter Obi / Abia Governor-Elect Otti Celebrates After INEC Announced Him As Winner (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.