Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) (70850 Views)

House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / House Of A Kidnapper Demolished In Uyo After He Was Killed (Photos) / Kidnapper's Mansion Demolished In Mgbidi, Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Jlow2: 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
lofty900:
Thank God this building has been demolished. This building was a symbol of kidnapping, armed robbery, cultism, mass murder and everything evil that has happened in omoku for years. The building was built with the tears and blood of innocent people. Some clueless people will come here to say the building should have been converted to something. That's nonsense talk. If only you know how many people are buried beneath the foundation of this building, you will know that nothing short of demolition is best in this situation. Kudos to wike, kudos to the whistle-blower, kudos to the army for this great victory. Peace has been restored!!
nice one,i wish such is extended to the killer herdsmen and myatti allah crab,cos i believe the law is not meant only for does down south.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Martin0(m): 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
sinaj:
lol
Chopable? Oshey! Vampire grin

Hahahahahahgringringrin yeye girl! How far na?grin
Mehn see ya package!grin nor be small tin u dey do oogrin
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by fuckpro: 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
Awoo88:

That guy was not responsible for January 1st shooting.
...if u can't explain then don't utter baseless comments
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by mohims(m): 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
sinaj:
Naija sef tire me!

Why demolish it when it can be converted to something else or evn sold nd d money used for something else sad
Convert what? Did you know who this guy was at all? I can bet that so many people were buried underneath the foundation. More than 10 dead bodies were exhumed at his shrine the other time, 10 human skulls were found inside this same building after he fled. He was a devil incarnate

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by ACE1010: 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
Pierohandsome:
What of his account balance, did they demolish it too? I can assist in doing that for free

grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by ehis05(m): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
sinaj:
Naija sef tire me!

Why demolish it when it can be converted to something else or evn sold nd d money used for something else sad
would u have bought the house??

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by babadee1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
Pierohandsome:
What of his account balance, did they demolish it too? I can assist in doing that for free

Everything he owned will be seized by the government. Crime doesn't pay.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
lofty900:
Thank God this building has been demolished. This building was a symbol of kidnapping, armed robbery, cultism, mass murder and everything evil that has happened in omoku for years. The building was built with the tears and blood of innocent people. Some clueless people will come here to say the building should have been converted to something. That's nonsense talk. If only you know how many people are buried beneath the foundation of this building, you will know that nothing short of demolition is best in this situation. Kudos to wike, kudos to the whistle-blower, kudos to the army for this great victory. Peace has been restored!!
I hope for lasting peace...
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by busjeep: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
sinaj:
Naija sef tire me!

Na ona go still accuse government, if the building wasn't demolished...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by spiritedtete: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

Orphanage or govt building is nonsense abi.no money no money yet wasting scarce resources

Do you think his co cultist will let that place rest... They will keep attacking the occupants of that place. Govt did the best thing by demolishing the building.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
:
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by sinaj(f): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
mohims:

Convert what? Did you know who this guy was at all? I can bet that so many people were buried underneath the foundation. More than 10 dead bodies were exhumed at his shrine the other time, 10 human skulls were found inside this same building after he fled. He was a devil incarnate
Convert it to hospital, school, orphanage home or a factory haba!

At least to pacify the dead.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by nenergy(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
kagari:
Don't think this was the best approach, government would have sold off the apartment through auction, then use the money to compensate those he killed jan1. But all the same the deed as be done
Can you truly buy it?
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by burner44(m): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
make dem still destroy evans houses oooh
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
lofty900:
Gbam, it should also be set ablaze, pour petrol all over the place and burn it to ashes, convert the land to a dump site, useless criminal, serves the bas..tard right grin

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by aguiyi2: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
kagari:
Don't think this was the best approach, government would have sold off the apartment through auction, then use the money to compensate those he killed jan1. But all the same the deed as be done
.And you think a sane being will buy such?
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by sollybaby(f): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
Pictures before the house was demolished
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Awoo88: 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
fuckpro:
...if u can't explain then don't utter baseless comments
You are such an idiot!! You know for sure he kill those people or you are relying on gossip and statement from ineffective security services in that area that do nothing but assist in bunkering.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by showghan(m): 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
Etizz:
Is there a need for dat? Why not sell it or put it in good use....

You fit buy am?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
spiritedtete:

Do you think his co cultist will let that place rest... They will keep attacking the occupants of that place. Govt did the best thing by demolishing the building.
Oya turn am to police station [/quote]

Sss safehouse or army guest house or kill the bloody cultists.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
kagari:
If you get the money, you go buy? Nobody go get mind buy am.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by totorimi: 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
I hope the police is showing the billionaire kidnapper blow by blow video of what is happening to this one.

So that he is not under any illusion that he will escape justice no matter his connection, because when police begin to drag their feet on any case just know it that some powers are involved.

See how with dispatch they terminated this one and before anybody could ask what's happening they have saved his I'll gotten building.

That's the way it should be with military dispatch.

They want the good life on other people sweat. Too bad.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by babadee1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Ateke nkor?

Ateke has repented. He is now a traditional ruler in his hometown.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by mohims(m): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
sinaj:

I will suggest you indicate your interest to the government. It seems you know how to pacify the dead. As for me, I won't dare to go close the a place like that because it will forever be haunted by the soul's of those he killed and buried underneath

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Vokians(m): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
End of the road
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by eenai(m): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
Unfortunately, he killed the wrong set of people. Their God is at work.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
anyicash:
Don Wike has defeated Don wanny.
From Third World Cop
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Rasheed02(m): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
kagari:
Bros, you fit buy this kind person house? You know wetin dey there?
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Crixina(f): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
Such a psycho!
It's one thing if it was a robbery, but how do you just wake up and start shooting at people.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Ateke nkor?
He is now a King
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by Crixina(f): 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Etizz:
Is there a need for dat? Why not sell it or put it in good use....

you would live there?

Superstition aside, living in that house can be depressing.
Re: Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) by emperorzillion: 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
sinaj:

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It / Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring / Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.