Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

The New World Order ... And It's Digital ... - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The New World Order ... And It's Digital ... (853 Views)

US President: There's Going To Be A New World Order, And America Has To Lead It / Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle / The New World Order Is Gay Mafia, Community Policing And Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New World Order ... And It's Digital ... by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
For those of us waiting with great anticipation for the New World Order ...

Bye bye to the Industrial Revolution ... 200 years later cool

# COPIED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dubai is planning to remove middlemen like lawyers, accountants, bankers, immigration officers & govt. officials by year 2020 by adapting to blockchain technology.

What will governments look like 5 years from now? Today Dubai announced its plan to be “The World’s first blockchain powered government” with a plan to move 100% on blockchain by 2020:

> ArabianChain is moving all Dubai’s government paperwork onto the blockchain, so it doesn’t need lawyers and government departments for verification.

> ObjectTech is providing digital passports and blockchain security to Dubali International airport to deliver seamless entry and exit from the country.

> The Dubai Land Department has launched a blockchain system to record all real estate contracts and record all property-related transactions such as rental, utility and telcom bills.

> In October, Dubai launched emCash, its own cryptocurrecny for citizens to pay for all services via digital cash.

> The country has set up the 46-member Global Blockchain Council, including companies like Microsoft, IBM and Cisco, to lead the way in the country’s adoption of blockchain technology.

Blockchain smart contracts and cryptocurrency track all transactions that take place with any agreement or transferable asset. That means the end-point of Dubai’s blockchain adoption is that there will be no further need for the middlemen in our day-to-day transactions.

No more laywers.

No more accountants.

No more bankers.

No more immigration officers.

No more government officials.

Dubai estimates that by putting its 100 million documents each year onto the blockchain, they will save 25 million man hours and $1.5 billion in tax dollars.

It would also massively shrink the size of the Dubai government. Why would they do that?

As Dr Aisha Bin Bishr, Director General of Smart Dubai Office, the country’s department in charge of making Dubai the world’s smartest city says:

“The Dubai government differs from others around the world in that it aims to make Dubai the ‘Happiest City on Earth’. In short, we want to give people back time they would have otherwise spent on filing paperwork.”

Could Dubai’s Blockchain initiative lead to a revolution in happy countries reducing the size and influence of their goverhments?

Could an end point be no government at all?

“The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow.” ~ Bill Gates

When asked how he would set up a government on Mars, Elon Musk said the “Most likely the form of government on Mars would be a direct democracy - it would be people voting directly on issues.”

In other words, in this new technological age where the best middle man is no middle man, the best government may be no government at all.” - Roger Hamilton

“Lets go invent tomorrow instead of worrying about what happened yesterday.” ~ Steve Jobs
Re: The New World Order ... And It's Digital ... by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
It's very exciting. You also seems to like it.

By the way, I've seen a documentary named "million year" last week and it also seems exciting. It talks about artificial intelligence. We will soon be considered God by robots. grin
Re: The New World Order ... And It's Digital ... by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 10, 2018
Hati13:
It's very exciting. You also seems to like it.

By the way, I've seen a documentary named "million year" last week and it also seems exciting. It talks about artificial intelligence. We will soon be considered God by robots . grin
grin grin

Its exciting

Its all so far fetched right now. But wait until reincarnated spirits start possessing them and using them to take over the world cheesy

1 Like

Re: The New World Order ... And It's Digital ... by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
Muafrika2:

grin grin

Its exciting

Its all so far fetched right now. But wait until reincarnated spirits start possessing them and using them to take over the world cheesy

Reincarnation is very interesting and weird. But do you really believe that consciousness can transfer to a robot?
Re: The New World Order ... And It's Digital ... by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 11, 2018
Hati13:

Reincarnation is very interesting and weird. But do you really believe that consciousness can transfer to a robot?
Demons do possess inanimate objects like buildings, etc

I don't think demons and consciousness mean the same thing. Only living things can have consciousness.
Re: The New World Order ... And It's Digital ... by Nobody: 3:17am On Jan 11, 2018
Muafrika2:

Demons do possess inanimate objects like buildings, etc

I don't think demons and consciousness mean the same thing. Only living things can have consciousness.
You are making me frighten. grin

But you know what? I'm open minded to the possibility of anything.
Re: The New World Order ... And It's Digital ... by KingSango(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
Muafrika2:
For those of us waiting with great anticipation for the New World Order ...

Bye bye to the Industrial Revolution ... 200 years later cool

No. I'm not selling Indian Gods. On the blog I have the Veve of Elegba. The Veve of Elegba has the fibonacci symbol in it more times than the Indian Sri Yantra, which only has it twice.

Re: The New World Order ... And It's Digital ... by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
KingSango:

No. I'm not selling Indian Gods. On the blog I have the Veve of Elegba. The Veve of Elegba has the fibonacci symbol in it more times than the Indian Sri Yantra, which only has it twice.
Looks to me like a corruption of the sequence. Like the pentagon.

I've been reading about the fibonacci sequence and how it is part of most plants. And the temple of Moses too. It seems it is a presentation of the natural & spiritual order and can conjure up any spirit, including the holy spirit.
Re: The New World Order ... And It's Digital ... by ichuka(m): 12:12am On Jan 26, 2018
Our Father is still the Ominiscience God.
Hmmm,don't believe it's would be out of place to be creative.No?
Re: The New World Order ... And It's Digital ... by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 26, 2018
ichuka:
Our Father is still the Ominiscience God.
Hmmm,don't believe it's would be out of place to be creative.No?

Not at all.

There must be something even greater to learn about the spiritual significance of the order. Its God who first used it on plants, humans etc. I would expect things he ordered to be built by men would follow the same precise order.

Its really interesting. The dimensions of the stones of temple are 2:1. One cubit by two cubits for the stones that replaced the curtains. I always wondeyed how Solomon was able to replace the curtains with a spiritual precision. It was about the symbolism. The colour spectrum used follows the sequence, and everything in the temple had precise dimensions.

5 layers from the ark which was the eye, the temple making one whole pattern. - the ark, curtain in holy of holiest, holy place, inner court, outer court.

Each layer/wall represented a spiritual veil. Opened by sacrifice/worship
Re: The New World Order ... And It's Digital ... by sunboy(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
Muafrika2:

grin grin

Its exciting

African style � village people shit
Baba I feel you

(1) (Reply)

The Type Of Toy Sold To Children In America That Depicts Their President (photo) / More Secrets About Ukraine Russia Conflict Revealed / Breaking News!!!! Belarus To Join The War Against Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.