Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes (32871 Views)

Coronavirus: House Of Reps Bans Open Worships, Visitors To NASS / Soldiers Storm Kogi To Stop Fulani Herdsmen Vs Farmers Clashes(pics) / Benue Bans Open Grazing Of Cattle, Stipulates 5-year-jail Term, N1m Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by baralatie(m): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
Blue3k:
Sounds like fake news. The federal government can't ban open grazing without NASS passing it into law.
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
Good if true
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by jamesibor: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2018

Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by tballeyy(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
We can't be. Decived by U Buhari, u. Are a crazy man
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by Snow02: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
the problem is these herdsmen don't want ranches they want to be able to move their cattles any and everywhere they want...
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by castrol180(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
Good! Buhari eleti gbohun gbaroye
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by cstr1001: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
Make it constitutional.

I can't be deceived at this my age.
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by chuxjay(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
A while ago I boarded a commercial bus to the garden city of Port Harcourt. The trip was an urgent one and so I had to leave same night I got the information. After purchasing the ticket and all other formalities, we boarded.
Few minutes into the journey some passengers started grumbling. From grumbling it turned into a mini protest. They complained that insects were making a meal of them. Some thought it was just mosquitoes while others blamed sand flies until someone screamed “bedbugs.” A woman had actually caught one of the culprits and it turned out to be the dreaded vampire bedbug.
Read the concluding part on http://chuxzville..com.ng/2018/01/the-bedbug-driver-and-nigerian-story.html?m=1
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by lookingfly: 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
Why did it take this long for the federal government to ban open grazing. Lives and properties have been destroyed, does the federal government has plans to compensate those involved and what are their plans to arrest and prosecute the masterminds of these attacks.
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by macarson2k(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Buhari is the best

Nigeria Army forget they need goat dance on them.
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by Edge1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
See the camels, goats, sheep and zombies shouting sai baba in NL

Zombified monkeys that never condermed the herdsmen killings all along now suddenly have guts to drop their comments.

Again I repeat, ZOMBIFIED MONKEYS

2 Likes

Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by AnodaIT(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
They should establish and register the ranch and pay taxes to government

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by NaijaEfcc: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Only the gullible will fall for this!! Bad bad junk journalism!!!
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by Edge1(m): 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:

Sai Baba

Zomb!f!ed Monkeys everywhere

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by Alariwo2: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nice move.. I just hope they comply
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by vendenna: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
ok
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by Jabioro: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
It just a premeable to the answer,banned not as law,let it become a law or bill that goes along with stiff penalty without an option of fine for the violator .lt had to be a total prohibited movement in our constitution ...to me it just a mere communique,(that means of suggestion).,let there be excutive order.
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by thedondada(m): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
Mariangeles:
After so much blood shed by the Fulani herdsmen, it is now they decided to do something about it...LORD help us all.

Election is next year.

He has to act concerned. It's for us to be fooled or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
I hope is not fake. Anyways,good move by fg
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by tartar9(m): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
madridguy:
Good development but as patriotic citizen of this country, the federal government should declared the Fulani terrorists as a Terrorists group and let the Nigeria Army smoke them out for their crime against humanity.
Declare them terrorists for what,for being herdsmen? undecided
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by FTrebirth(m): 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:

Sai Baba

boooohari is a terrorist.
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by Diso60090(m): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
macarson2k:

Nigeria Army forget they need goat dance on them.

q
Alariwo2:
Nice move.. I just hope they comply
Edge1:

Zomb!f!ed Monkeys everywhere
uote author=Hotshawarma post=64038774]he is

best in bad governance i guess......to slap you dey hungry me[/quote]
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by Mariangeles(f): 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
thedondada:

Election is next year.

He has to act concerned. It's for us to be fooled or not
It is so annoying...
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by Origin(f): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
It seems a lot of lives could have been saved by an earlier intervention....

This kind of fast action at a very late hour seems like a reelection strategy......

Just saying...

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by madridguy(m): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
Herdsmen are not same with the bastards terrorists.

tartar9:

Declare them terrorists for what,for being herdsmen? undecided
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by omolami: 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
This is not enough. The Fulani heardsmen who have been killing innocent people for no just reasons should be declaredvl TERRORIST.
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by Softing(m): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
Fucking Nigerian leaders with their snail sense, ranching should have been implemented since 1970 stupid bleeps every where. Even the highest decorated SAN is still using the old bill of 1960.. Stupid pool sheet people.
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by ud4u: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
When are they implementing it, after many lives has been lost. Hope this is not to convince us to elect him again
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by uloewa: 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
So what happens to morons lie bello that has over legalised open grazing and has even made it a crime to complain about fulani in kogi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Justice Nyako Orders DSS To Let Nnamdi Kanu Watch His Favourite Football Matches / President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text / Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.